Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell your business to a rival or competitor?

This might be possible, it depends on what the situation of things is at the moment, in some cases, because your competitor is very strong and powerful, he may offer to buy your business off and if you refuse to sell it, he might crash your business or collapse it totally,, at this point it might be wise to sell it off and avoid unnecessary war.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is definitely one of the most difficult decisions a business owner will make because it is not easy selling your business to a competitor.

This is definitely one of the most difficult decisions a business owner will make because it is not easy selling your business to a competitor.
It can be a very difficult decision because if you do not sell the business you might actually end up making more money because the business might become successful in the future however the reverse may also be applicable.

If I sell my company to the competitor, it means I am no longer in business and there is no way I will earn passive income. I rather sell a small fraction of the business to the investors.
Selling my business to a rival or competitor is not the solution to my problem rather if I sell it I would stop receiving income and will be left with just the money I sold it but continuing the business would yield me more money even more than the money I'll want to sell the business. Selling my business is failure to me on my own part.

Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
Selling my business to a rival isn't a problem, but how well such person can manage the business. I believe it's possible to partner with the business rival, so as to make the business meet standard. However, if am financially buoyant, I won't sell my business to a rival. It might not go well.

Well I do not have any problem with them, they are actually the one that are competiting with me but I do not compete with them. if it is necessary I can still sell my business out to them.
Same thing with me I really love competition and I believe that no matter the competition I face in my business I will come up triumphantly because I believe so much in myself and in my ability to weather the storm no matter how fierce the competition becomes.

I really don't think i can ever think of selling my business to a rival or competitor. Even if I'm not available to monitor the Business to make money from it I will definitely hire a supervisor manager to help with that
Its not adviseable to be selling your business to your business rival and enemy but their are some certain situation where you are being pushed to the wall and you don't have any choice than to sell it to the next available person.

Never!!! That is the last thing I will ever do in my life. It doesn't portray strength. It reveals one's weakness. I prefer to keep pushing and competing and also to improve. I rather sell to someone else than to a competitor.
Honestly you are right, that shows that you are weak and you lack vision because no matter the competition you should be able to find away to rebrand and prepackage your product

Selling your business to your competitor
is a sign of great disgrace, a sign of lack of confidence and courage in yourself, a sign that shows you in capability in handling business and in all times you can not be able to overcome challenges when ever yiu faced them.

There can be times where the business might just be failing too bad and if I see that it will be better off in the hands of a rival then there is nothing bad in selling it at the right price.

I would sell it to my rival competitor if know my business Is not growing and I making loses each day. If the offer I very good I mean too good to say no, I will grab it with both hands.

Same thing with me I really love competition and I believe that no matter the competition I face in my business I will come up triumphantly because I believe so much in myself and in my ability to weather the storm no matter how fierce the competition becomes.
Even if you are passionate about the competition there are sometimes that it might be very difficult for you to compete with others, especially if your business is just new and your competitors business has been for a long time.

It would depend on the situation I am in at that point. Otherwise, I never advocate selling a business that you have built all that time. It is best to find ways to run it well. I can only sell if I have other plans in mind, not because the deal seems good.

If the business is doing very great, I have no reason to sell it off but if otherwise, I just find ways to restrategize and correct all mistakes, then flow on
If need be one can be able to sell his business to a competitor or a rival it is not forbidden not to sell the business to a competitor or arrival it does depend on the circumstance.

Even if you are passionate about the competition there are sometimes that it might be very difficult for you to compete with others, especially if your business is just new and your competitors business has been for a long time.
Well I will still try to compete no matter how long my competitor has been in the game because I am just kind of a person that loves challenges. If I do not conquer the challenge my life will never remain the same again.

Well I will still try to compete no matter how long my competitor has been in the game because I am just kind of a person that loves challenges. If I do not conquer the challenge my life will never remain the same again.
Nice one, the truth is that if there is no competition, you would be too relaxed and when you are too relaxed, you would not be able to bring out the best in yourself. In the end limiting yourself

But sometimes competition are not always good and you should never expect to win all the time because if you're expecting to win all the time it might not actually be possible in some cases.

Well, it depends do I see a big prospect in the business, how much is the competitor bringing. Generally, would rather not sell, we could be partners

But sometimes competition are not always good and you should never expect to win all the time because if you're expecting to win all the time it might not actually be possible in some cases.
Well I definitely understand that it is very difficult for me to win all the time in competition and I understand it if I do lose sometimes and the time of trying to outsmart each other in the competition and this is why I love to take such kind of a challenge because I love challenges.

If I gave a business and it is not doing well or I can not manage it well and my rival or competitor is interested in buying the company and I know that they will manage it well, I will definitely sell it to them for I will have nothing to lose

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds