Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell your business to a rival or competitor?

People do it and I think that its of nobody business,but for me I dont think I can sell my business instead rather I will work hard to ensure that I improve the quality of that business and take it to another level to yeild better result this business may gain more exposure and grow to a large business someday instead of selling it
if there is any possibility of me reviving the Business by myself I believe that I'm going to try that option before considering selling the business to anybody even if is my Close Friend.

Advertisement Placeholder
Instead of battling with a business to grow and it keeps failing, I will sell it to a competitor but at a very profitable cost which can help me establish another business at ease.

It depends on how broke the person is,and it also depends on the amount of money the rivalry is willing to give for the business.People sometimes do crazy things because of money

Instead of battling with a business to grow and it keeps failing, I will sell it to a competitor but at a very profitable cost which can help me establish another business at ease.
For your competition to buy your business, it means they still see hope in the business. Instead of selling it off completely, would you consider going into a partnership with them?

I don't think I can sell my business to a rival or competitor except the offer is good for me to go over to another country to start up something better.

We have seen a lot of such scenarios. When businesses always try to buy a rival business. Same way Mark Zuckerberg bought WhatsApp.

I personally think that Whatsapp owner did a big mistake by selling his business. As far as I know, there are many such business owners who made such mistakes. Initially, their business was small, but it gained success and the ex-owner regretted selling their business.

This might really be a very difficult decision to make ,the main purpose for which I established a business was to manage it and maintain it, people who are capable of selling their business to a competitor are not really serious in the business

I don't think I can sell my business to a rival or competitor except the offer is good for me to go over to another country to start up something better.
What about in a situation where the business is actually doing really well, then your competition comes up to tO buy it, would you still sell it?

Yes if it is profitable to me I can sell it out, if they pay me a serious amount of money for my business then I'll definitely sell it out .I can use the money to start up something better.
Lol. There's nothing wrong with this. The business would probably not yield. But I personally would prefer being made a partner. Incase the business grows

Yes. I would only sell my business to a competitor if it is a failing business. Perhaps I didn't have what it takes to succeed at the business. Instead of wasting resources trying to revive a failing business, it is best to sell it.

Would you ever sell your business to a rival or competitor?​

if I wanted to sell the business and offer a very good price on it, why not? he is a buyer like any other, I don't care if he is a rival or not.

Yes I will sell off my business to a competitor if the price is very advantageous for me. It is because the competitor wants to monopolize the business and he wants to have no competition that will make half his income. To have greater income he will buy my business.
Exactly, I would not think twice I will grab the offer with both hands provided the offer is too good to be true. As described that the deal is the best deal, I don't even care If he or she is my enemy I will gladly accept the offer.

For you to even think of selling off your business in the first place must have a tangible reason, and there's no offence is selling for a rival company if theyat the highest bidder.

Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
There is no business man who would actually be very open to selling his business to a direct rival whom he or she has been competing for the customers have a long time because that doesn't really make sense at all.

I can only sell my business when I believe it is necessary and not for the main purpose of avoiding competitors, because no matter where you locate your business there will always be some sort of competition, those are natural phenomenon in today's world and you need to face it.

No one can never see my business to a rival competitor but most people can do if they really need the money and want to go into other business.
I would rather be open to selling my business that's struggling to my friend and not to my competitors because they will eventually laugh at me for failing in the business.

Under no circumstance would i sell my business to a competitor no natter the situations the business is going through. If the business is experiencing financial meltdown. The best to do is to re strategize
Personally I would rather shut down the business completely and wait for any time that I'm able to start up the business again by myself rather than sell it to my competitor.

Personally I would rather shut down the business completely and wait for any time that I'm able to start up the business again by myself rather than sell it to my competitor.
Lolz, I do not see the need for this. Competition will always be there in any business you have choosen to establish and in any location. You can't just avoid this for any reason. You can't just close down a business like that

Under no circumstance would I ever sell my business off to a competitor or rival. For me to have started the business, and the efforts that I've put into places before it got to the level it is. Then selling it off means giving up all

I can only consider selling my business on some certain occasions like if it is going down. I am not going to be selling to a competitor when I know that it has potential.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds