Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell your business to a rival or competitor?

Well I definitely understand that it is very difficult for me to win all the time in competition and I understand it if I do lose sometimes and the time of trying to outsmart each other in the competition and this is why I love to take such kind of a challenge because I love challenges.
Wow ,well any challenge that will not in any way causes trouble in the public and you are comfortable with doing it then there is no problem with that. will you let the other party know that you are competing with them ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I dont think I can be able to sell out my business to someone who is a rival to my business because that will sound as a kind of defit in a real sense.

If I gave a business and it is not doing well or I can not manage it well and my rival or competitor is interested in buying the company and I know that they will manage it well, I will definitely sell it to them for I will have nothing to lose
I am just kind of a person that would never consider selling of my business instead I will rather choose to liquidate the business because once a day the business I can easily scratch it off later instead of selling off all my assets to a rival.

I am just kind of a person that would never consider selling of my business instead I will rather choose to liquidate the business because once a day the business I can easily scratch it off later instead of selling off all my assets to a rival.
Please I don't understand what you mean by liquidate the business. Do you mean that selling the company properties or what?

Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
I can only sell my business if I'm not interested in that line of business anymore. Rival and competitors are not my friends.

This is more like selling your dreams out most especially to your rival, I can't sell my business to anybody. The only thing I can is building a house then sell it as a business.

Well I wouldn't say I would not sell because anything could happen. Inasmuch as it's is favorable to me and not at so much loss,it's fine

Please I don't understand what you mean by liquidate the business. Do you mean that selling the company properties or what?
Liquidating a business means selling off all the company's assets and everything about the business. It's the same thing as closing down your business the only difference is that in the case of liquidating your business you sell of all the properties of the business.

Economically if that really favours me I don't see anything wrong with that but I will never sell my business to anyone that is trying to hurt me negatively. A lot of points to be considered before agreeing into this type of transaction.

I will sell my business to my ruvalmor my competitors anytime at a price that is obviously to my advantage. After all selling it to my rival no longer makes my rival a rival anymore isn't it?

I will always like my business to perform very well even after selling it.
this is why the most important thing I will check is whether the person can be able to handle it.

Ok I now understand it. But will it be as profitable as selling the business to another person than liquidating the business
The thing is that there is no business buyer that will want to purchase a business if he or she does not know that the business has potential of being successful so if I get a buyer that happens to be a competitor I would not sell of my business simply because of the fact that he is my competitor and he must have seen something interesting in that business that makes him want to purchase it.

For a very good price, I will very much likely be willing to sell that business of mine to my rival. It is all about business and not about being petty here. I want that trade to actually play out tommy favor

For a very good price, I will very much likely be willing to sell that business of mine to my rival. It is all about business and not about being petty here. I want that trade to actually play out tommy favor
The truth is that inasmuch as arrival to your business as indicated interest to buy your business issue mean that driver has seen a huge potential in your business that you yourself haven't been able to unlock and you selling your business to such a drive-by means that you do not have a big vision enough to make your business work.

I don't think I would ever sell my business to a rival or competitor. Before the rival want me to sell my business, it shows that my business has possibility so if financial restraint is the problem, all I have to do is buckle up and restrategize. I won't take such a risk of selling my future.

Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
Depending on how situations are at that point in time.
If the competitor offers a very good deal, then why not?
I can not do that just on any ground however, it is only if situations are unfavorable at such a time.

There is no way you would expect me to be open to selling my own business to a direct rival. It simply means that I have given up on the competition by giving him my business.
People do it and I think that its of nobody business,but for me I dont think I can sell my business instead rather I will work hard to ensure that I improve the quality of that business and take it to another level to yeild better result this business may gain more exposure and grow to a large business someday instead of selling it

The rival's awfulness won't bother me much. If I am to sell out my business to a rival or competitor, it has to be on the grounds of an excellent deal being made.
I get my advantage, the competitor gets his...no big deal.

No, I will never sell my business idea or strategy to a rival or competitor. Instead, I will request for a partnership if I really need the rival's help (capital or manpower) to succeed instead of handing over everything to him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds