Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell your business to a rival or competitor?

Nothing is impossible firstly and selling to a competition would definitely have a good reason to it because on the outside looking in it doesn't seem like the smartest move

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I will sell it off if the amount is cool in the sense that I can start up something else that's less compitetive but gives me good amount as profit to continue

Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
If I am struggling with the business, and it doesn't look like a breakthrough is coming anytime soon I'll sell it off since the deal is huge, I can easily start another business that will be successful instead of struggling with that one.

No I'll never sell out to my competitors. I rather re strategise if my business is good bad and put in more efforts because I don't give up easily on things most especially when am passionate about it.

Selling my own business for rivals will be difficult,I myself cannot even sell my business to a close brother much less of a friend on the street,selling my own business is just like pilliu myself down

There is a price for everything and it makes no sense to be sentimental where business is concerned. I may sell off if the deal is very good but again, if the business is doing well, I may be reluctant to do so.

As long as am no longer interested in the business and the person is ready to pay for the business, I'll sell it with no questions.

When it comes to letting go of a business, I think the issue of rivalry do not play again. When you sell it off ,you would be out of the business and that doesn't make you a rival anymore. You could sell your to a rival or competitor provided that he fulfilled the requirements.
The fact that I will have to sell off my business to a rival is a prospect that I will never want to entertain because I do not want my rival or ex rival to become successful with my business.

I would personally not sale my business to a competitor. There are many reasons why people sell off their business and one of them may be that the lack the funds to continue.

I would personally not sale my business to a competitor. There are many reasons why people sell off their business and one of them may be that the lack the funds to continue.
I am just kind of person that will become very jealous if I see a business that I have started becoming prosperous in the hand of a competitor rather I will just liquidate the business without selling me talk to anyone if it's a must that I must sell it to a competitor.

Selling my business to rival to me means that am loosing except I have another small business to develop then I will sell it and improve my less compitetive business

Well I do not have any problem with them, they are actually the one that are competiting with me but I do not compete with them. if it is necessary I can still sell my business out to them.

If I am selling my business and if I am getting the asking price, it does not matter who is buying my business. Why should it bother to any one if the competitor tries to buy your business.

If I ever find myself in a situation where selling the business is the only option I have left to me, why not, I will sell without thinking twice seeing I have something in front of me to my advantage

Your rival is a wicked enemy, if the busines should be sold to him he would mock you that he smacked you down, I can never in my life sell my business to my rival or competitor

Your rival is a wicked enemy, if the busines should be sold to him he would mock you that he smacked you down, I can never in my life sell my business to my rival or competitor
Wow ,that is how you're considering it but naturally it is not like that if you are just comfortable and you think it is profitable for you to sell that business there is nothing wrong with that.

You are very right if the amount is so cool then I will also sell off the business for money then use that money to start some other business which I see its very profitable

Am never doing that, the fact they want to buy you off means that you could beat them, at some point I guess.
But the point they is no way I would sell off my business just because a competitor offered me thousands, or even millions for it, I ain't selling.
Its okay if that is your business decision. Monopoly in business is what others are doing. They will buy out competitors business so that will be the only one that is left.

Business transactions are simply for the purpose of closing deals and making sales at the end of the day. Wether the person in question is my enemy or friend, I don't care. I'll make the deal

Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
Nobody would ever wish to, and no one prays to be stuck in such situations but it is every business minded individual to beat their competitors and the best technique is buying them off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds