Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell your business to a rival or competitor?

If I sell my company to the competitor, it means I am no longer in business and there is no way I will earn passive income. I rather sell a small fraction of the business to the investors.

Advertisement Placeholder
Such business being my rival means he's thriving so I won't sell, I would rather find a way to make the business thrive to at least to a stage I can be proud of.

Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
It depends on the business rival, If the business rival is very rich and is disturbing my business all because we are in the same environment or place. I will sell my business off to my business rival and start it up somewhere else.

I would not sell it. Now my reason is this, if my rival comes to me with a very sweet and juicy offer to buy of my business, it simply means they have seen something good and worth buying in my business. And they want to take it for themselves. I would rather go into partnership with them and I would be the one to state the terms and conditions

Selling to a competitor or bigger person isn't the issue, what happens after the sale is the main thing - just like the owners of Whatsapp and instagram did when selling to facebook; they got deals as directors or even stakes in the company.
That's the main thing to pursue when selling

I truly do not believe i can easily ever before think about marketing my company to a competitor or even rival. Even though I am certainly not offered to screen the Company to create cash coming from it I will certainly certainly employ a manager supervisor to assist keeping that

Your rival is not an enemy. If you are tired of your business and if you want to try something else, why not sell your business to your competitor? I do not see any problems in this.

This one takes a mature mind to handle if it happens that am not supposed to continue that business again or I should change the business line I will sell to my rival in the business I don't mind as far as my money will get to me.

I know of a bank owner that sold his bank to a rival who is actually his enemy. The rival is very rich to own the biggest bank here. She offered her rival a very high price that the rival gave in. That sale made the bank the biggest bank in our country. The seller said that he didn't want to sell his bank but he was really forced by the glitter of money.

Would you ever sell off your business to a rival or competitor? Maybe they are offering you the best deal you ever saw, and it would make your life good until the day you die. But, on the other hand, you're selling your business to a competitor who may have been a rival with you at one point.

Would you still sell if your rival was awful? I honestly don't know what I would do. What would you do?
If your competitor has outsmarted you and is serving the target market better than you, then you don't have a choice but to sell it. But if you have an effective plan for turning around, it may not be a good idea. Your clients may not be of the idea of being served by that other person. And that is why they are not there in the first place. So selling it over may be the last nail on the coffin.

It depends on the business rival, If the business rival is very rich and is disturbing my business all because we are in the same environment or place. I will sell my business off to my business rival and start it up somewhere else.
Look at the case of whatsapp now, imagine the owner had not sold it to zukerberg then he would be the one enjoying the profit now

Actually i don't think i will sell my business to my rival competitor i rather find his rival and sell the business to him at a cheaper price.

I am not the type that engage my time to sell something in my life, not even my business. I am planning something great for my business long time.

I guess it shouldn't be just about selling your business to a rival that is in your own estimation awful. It is about if I actually intend selling that business to relocate somewhere. So yes on that ground, I will sell it off

I could only if I have tried my best in Makin sure the business is profitable , but everything seems not to be working the way I want it , I think it's then I can choose to give the business to a rival

Best u h life partner and I also miss you because you do not have work hard for you do not success sorry also suggest you to do work on internet and earn money many people also do work on internet and

I would never sell my business to anyone and it does not matter if they are my rivals or not. I would try to improve my business more rather than selling it to someone else.

I think it would be best to sell it to such a person. It won't exactly be the most palatable thing to do, but being an awful person, that rival may just make it difficult for the person that buys it, and I won't want to subject anyone to that type of person.

It depends on the condition that must have you around me to I thought into that direction. If the situation keeps me in a tight corner that I needed money,I will just succumb to the pressure of selling my ideas to a competitor as far as it makes the competitor successful

If the business is doing very great, I have no reason to sell it off but if otherwise, I just find ways to restrategize and correct all mistakes, then flow on

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds