Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

At times it is believed that customers makes it boring for oyr business by over demanding and layng unnecessary complaints when the product have already been used. We should follow them up in a polite way not to cause trouble.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes you might be left with no other choice after exhausting all your options than to resort to pursuing your customers when they are too demanding. Some customers are violent and aggressive in their demands. When you protects your brand, it is also good to protect your life from violent customers.
You never pursue a customer who is demanding because they say customers are always right you must always find a better way to manage such customers.

Concerning if I would ever pursue a customer who is very demanding. Well, there is no business that doesn't have a customer of such, the best thing to do is to keep calm and be patient with such customers to avoid any form of conflict between you two
A very demanding customer can be a blessing in disguise in the sense that he or she can be pushing you harder toward acheiving a better goals in your life sometimes ,

If you are the patient type of person which ontjink you should start cultivating that habit if you are not, you should take your time to understand what this customer is really looking for to help him

Increasing the price is not a general action against all my customers. It's just for that particular customer, it'll drive him away naturally. Creating a scene with him or pursuing him may bring a bad image for me and scare others away.

There is a point where pursuing the customer does not work because customer may believe that he or she might not get the desired product at low price. You may be selling it for the same rate you purchased the product from wholeseller but the customer may still think that you are selling at high rate. There is no point of pursuing the customer at this point.

Customers are always right is a figure of speech to say that whatever a customer does wrong shouldn't be shut off immediately because that customer might go around saying bad things about the business which would have effect on the business instead, get the customer's attention and solve the issue amicably so even if such customer would stop coming around, he or she won't go around saying bad things about your business.
The issue here is the fact that when customers are given these privileges , they abuse it. If a customers goes around to say ill of you , people who know you will not believe him

You never pursue a customer who is demanding because they say customers are always right you must always find a better way to manage such customers.
Customers are right but not all the time. When a customer's behaviour poses a threat to your business or your own life, you have the right to pursue him out of your business premises.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
I’ve dealt with this problem before.
Sometimes a customer, like a child, will push and test your limits to see what they can get away with.
When you clearly state what you will and will not offer, and they still keep pushing for more like come onnn I’ll pay you more if you do it.
No, I stick to my own guidelines and never stray from them. Even if it happens to be a great paying customer, if they continue with the same nagging I have no choice but to drop them. Sometimes I’ll even refer them to someone else who can give them exactly what they’re requesting.

8 strategies for dealing with difficult customers
First and foremost, listen
Build rapport through empathy.
Lower your voice.
Respond as if all your customers are watching.
Know when to give in.
Stay calm.
Don't take it personally. .
Remember that you're interacting with a human.
Nice eight strategies in keeping your customers while dealing with them in difficulty. I very much like the number one strategy that is first and foremost listen to the customer what he or she is demanding or complaining about. Have an undivided attention while you focus on hearing his opinion.

The issue here is the fact that when customers are given these privileges , they abuse it. If a customers goes around to say ill of you , people who know you will not believe him
And how many people would know you? Compared to the numerous potential customers that might have been hearing good news from you, also keep in my that bad news travels faster and it's easier to believe that's human nature.

When it comes to business and then dealing with customers seriously is not something to be taken as a joke most especially high ranking or demanding customers I will try much as possible to see I meet up to their demand because that is the only way to retain their presence.
That's the truth because without customers there is no business and customers must be demanding that what even make business move faster i think.

That's the truth because without customers there is no business and customers must be demanding that what even make business move faster i think.
I will never post you a customer who is very demanding because all customers are right the only way you are you can manage this is you actually give this customer good customer care.

Some times the prices of goods might have been labelled on a product and it will be very difficult for you to change it. You can pursue a customer out of your business without abusing him or creating a scene.
Yes you are right for labelled products. However, you know some customers are very stubborn in nature and arguing with them may lead to a physical confrontation. I've experienced those customers so it's better to give them a cold attitude.

Concerning if I would ever pursue a customer who is very demanding. Well, there is no business that doesn't have a customer of such, the best thing to do is to keep calm and be patient with such customers to avoid any form of conflict between you two
You are right. I will also just stay calm and be polite and patient with this demanding customer.

I will also tolerate this behavior because in the business world there are really very demanding people.

I’ve dealt with this problem before.
Sometimes a customer, like a child, will push and test your limits to see what they can get away with.
When you clearly state what you will and will not offer, and they still keep pushing for more like come onnn I’ll pay you more if you do it.
No, I stick to my own guidelines and never stray from them. Even if it happens to be a great paying customer, if they continue with the same nagging I have no choice but to drop them. Sometimes I’ll even refer them to someone else who can give them exactly what they’re requesting.

Yes, it is actually a great idea to refer such kind of customers to some other stores where they can get products for low price. However, people should not complain if they get substandards products for low price. You get what you paid for. You must be very lucky to get good, branded products for low price,.

At times it is believed that customers makes it boring for oyr business by over demanding and layng unnecessary complaints when the product have already been used. We should follow them up in a polite way not to cause trouble.
Nah not if their demanding or bothersome. Lots of people out there why stress it on one demanding customer. I know this type and our company tries to avoid them after 3-4 calls nothing is ever good enough for them.

You are right. I will also just stay calm and be polite and patient with this demanding customer.

I will also tolerate this behavior because in the business world there are really very demanding people.
I couldn't tolerate it.
I guess I just don't have patience for this type of clientele. Once deal is done, just let them go.

Nah not if their demanding or bothersome. Lots of people out there why stress it on one demanding customer. I know this type and our company tries to avoid them after 3-4 calls nothing is ever good enough for them.
Its good to avoid such kind of calls cos they can be detrimental to our business course. We can't continue listening to same repetitive complaints of those customers.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?

Seriously, the truth of the matter is that is my business customer and my business actually exists for such customers so I'm definitely going to find out what the customer need and be able to sell to him or her.

Yes you are right for labelled products. However, you know some customers are very stubborn in nature and arguing with them may lead to a physical confrontation. I've experienced those customers so it's better to give them a cold attitude.
For you to purse a customer out of your business does not really need to be physical about it before you will achieve your aim. You can politely let them know that you are no longer interested in selling to him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds