Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

Seriously, the truth of the matter is that is my business customer and my business actually exists for such customers so I'm definitely going to find out what the customer need and be able to sell to him or her.

There are times when you must give customer an impression that you care about them. When you pursure a customer, you make them realize that they are being taken care of and this makes customer comes back to you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
Pursuing a customer that is demanding is not a better option if you look at it carefully they even help you to discover some things you don't know about your business

It would not make sense to pursue any customer, but just let them know you are not comfortable with what they ordinarily expect you to do.

I have written one Statement of purpose for a demanding client. I had to correct my write-up more than two times to please her. It wasn't easy at all. Yet, I had to cultivate patience to deal with her. Besides, she paid for her services and I must give her the best.

If the customer is very demanding and in the end is loyal or a high paying one, I'll keep that individual. Such customers are needed sometimes to keep you on your toes and ensure you don't go below average or give something substandard.
Remember, customer reactions are one of the ways you get to see how you're performing

Its good to avoid such kind of calls cos they can be detrimental to our business course. We can't continue listening to same repetitive complaints of those customers.
I agree. Some customers want more then we can even supply and you just have to give flat no. Not all the time but it happens.

I agree. Some customers want more then we can even supply and you just have to give flat no. Not all the time but it happens.
Yes, it should happen at some point in order to entice those customers more. That's what we call doing some giveaway in prices of some products to them.

For you to purse a customer out of your business does not really need to be physical about it before you will achieve your aim. You can politely let them know that you are no longer interested in selling to him.
Yes that will also be good. I know some will flare up and cause a little scene but will come back to his senses and leave your business for good. Some customers are just out to frustrate business owners.

Its good to avoid such kind of calls cos they can be detrimental to our business course. We can't continue listening to same repetitive complaints of those customers.
That is right. Just avoid those irritating callers. Businesses should move on from this unnecessary calls.

Repetitive complain of the customers through calls can shoot up your high blood pressure. Better to just ignore them.

There are times when you must give customer an impression that you care about them. When you pursure a customer, you make them realize that they are being taken care of and this makes customer comes back to you.

You are very correct about that when it's very important that you treat your customers very well simply because you really wanted them to purchase your products and services.

Customers are the sole of business. I really don't think I can chase off a demanding customer. They are the ones that helps the business owner to make money but I will just need to adjust myself to their needs and wants

1. Empathize.
2. Lift the veil. Once you understand your customer's point of view you also need to help them understand yours.
3. Ask why.
4. Exploree alternatives.
5. Weighh the consequences.
6. Considerr a one-time deal.
7. Apologize.
8. Say thank you.

8 strategies for dealing with difficult customers
First and foremost, listen
Build rapport through empathy.
Lower your voice.
Respond as if all your customers are watching.
Know when to give in.
Stay calm.
Don't take it personally. .
Remember that you're interacting with a human.
There are many ways to handle a demanding customers because chasing them away will makes you loose one customer, instead exercise patience and study them , build a very good raport with themnyo know exactly the pronlem and fix it.

For you to purse a customer out of your business does not really need to be physical about it before you will achieve your aim. You can politely let them know that you are no longer interested in selling to him.
I will never pursue a customer who is very demanding try and see the best way that I can be able to manage that customer.

Customers are the sole of business. I really don't think I can chase off a demanding customer. They are the ones that helps the business owner to make money but I will just need to adjust myself to their needs and wants
Some customers needs and demands cannot be met no matter how you try to satisfy them, some even pose a threat to your business or lives if you fails to satisfy them.

I think those are the people you must value and cherish because they bring the best out of you by demanding too much from you and this will help you grow the business.

Such ones want the best out of their services. The only benefit is the owner tries to get better by satisfying a demanding client. It is not easy to please one though as it requires patience

Sometimes a business owner has no choice but to fall for what customers have asked for. There are many times a business owner sells products at loss and this has been happening during the times of pandemic.

That is right. Just avoid those irritating callers. Businesses should move on from this unnecessary calls.

Repetitive complain of the customers through calls can shoot up your high blood pressure. Better to just ignore them.
Yes, you said nice things. It is better to ignore this people before they'll take away my attention from those who are my true customers.

Yes, you said nice things. It is better to ignore this people before they'll take away my attention from those who are my true customers.

I remember encountering such a customer once. He was behaving as if he owes something to me. We are better without such kind of people in our professional and personal life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds