Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

Sometimes you might be left with no other choice after exhausting all your options than to resort to pursuing your customers when they are too demanding. Some customers are violent and aggressive in their demands. When you protects your brand, it is also good to protect your life from violent customers.
Maybe I would chase the demanding customer is the purchase is very substantial that is like 1/4 of our daily sales. But for a demanding customer with an ordinary purchase every time then it is best to just let him go to other shops. You have to keep your sanity with those kind of people. They will ruin your day.

Advertisement Placeholder
Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
After doing great things already for this customer as you have said, I believe I will not give in to his demands. I look for right buyers and customers for my product and services. They might be a wrong match for what I am selling. I do not have to depend on one customer who is very demanding. I will sell my business to other customers.

Maybe I would chase the demanding customer is the purchase is very substantial that is like 1/4 of our daily sales. But for a demanding customer with an ordinary purchase every time then it is best to just let him go to other shops. You have to keep your sanity with those kind of people. They will ruin your day.
Some customers don't really worth your time and audience no matter how civil you are in trying to treat them fairly, they will always unleash the arrogance in them. They will not listen to your explanations rather will they give a good solution to their demands.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
No way! Such kind of customers will hurt your mental health. I feel it's best you just let them go. More will come if your Product or service is good.

The customer is the life wire of any business entity,so without the patronage of customers a business is as good as dead.
So when one encounter a demanding customer then one has to deal with tact,so far there demanding is not negatively impacting the business.

Pursuing a customer out of a business organisation because of his or her high demand is one of the most childish character that any business organisation will David exhibited, it is your responsibility to satisfy them and you cannot do it you need to say it for them to know.

In your business, you will definitely meet several types of customers and you will not like all of them. But because you are chasing the profits and want to keep more customers, you will try and satisfy them, even those that are really demanding.

The manner one speaks and the tone of voice one uses to make such speeches might tend to cause a lot of friction and misunderstanding among people sometimes. Try to always understand the other person's point of view as calmly as possible

I think it's bas to pursue a customer. I know there are bad customers who would like to run your business down. The best thing to do is to dissuade him from patronising you by increasing the price of your goods or services.

The customer is the life wire of any business entity,so without the patronage of customers a business is as good as dead.
So when one encounter a demanding customer then one has to deal with tact,so far there demanding is not negatively impacting the business.

Sometimes we have nochoice but to pursue the customer, especially in the current times of pandemic when people are struggling to maintain their business and make money during the process.

I think it's bas to pursue a customer. I know there are bad customers who would like to run your business down. The best thing to do is to dissuade him from patronising you by increasing the price of your goods or services.
It is not easy to increase the prices of your goods because of a single customer. If a customer is becoming a pain in your neck, the best thing to do is to respectfully pursue them out of your business.

It is not easy to increase the prices of your goods because of a single customer. If a customer is becoming a pain in your neck, the best thing to do is to respectfully pursue them out of your business.
Increasing the price is not a general action against all my customers. It's just for that particular customer, it'll drive him away naturally. Creating a scene with him or pursuing him may bring a bad image for me and scare others away.

A customer who is too demanding.is either out to destroy my business or.just to get me frustrated for his own pleasure. I'll ignore him

Yes I would, they are some customers that's a very demanding not because you don't like your service but because they are lover's of quality. I'm a graphic designer and I have had to face such situations but one thing about this sort of situations is that they are always good for the price because most of them know what they want and are willing to pay for the service.

Well concerning your question in the above post concerning if would pursue or still do business with a very demanding customer, well i would say yes i would still do business with that customer i just have to be prepared with dealing with that customer
This is just the perfect answer concerning the question that was asked ,if you are doing any business you must prepare to face anything that comes with that business ,and this is one of the challenges of business.

Customers are always right because the make up the large part of the bloodline of a business which is money so the best thing to do is to have a real conversation with such customer.

Customers are always right because the make up the large part of the bloodline of a business which is money so the best thing to do is to have a real conversation with such customer.
This is a wrong assumption that has lead to the fall of many business. Customers are not always right . When they are making unnecessary demand which may affect the business negatively ,you just have to stop them and save your business.

This is a wrong assumption that has lead to the fall of many business. Customers are not always right . When they are making unnecessary demand which may affect the business negatively ,you just have to stop them and save your business.
Customers are always right is a figure of speech to say that whatever a customer does wrong shouldn't be shut off immediately because that customer might go around saying bad things about the business which would have effect on the business instead, get the customer's attention and solve the issue amicably so even if such customer would stop coming around, he or she won't go around saying bad things about your business.

Increasing the price is not a general action against all my customers. It's just for that particular customer, it'll drive him away naturally. Creating a scene with him or pursuing him may bring a bad image for me and scare others away.
Some times the prices of goods might have been labelled on a product and it will be very difficult for you to change it. You can pursue a customer out of your business without abusing him or creating a scene.

That's the challenge every business owner must face because demanding from customers is inevitable as long as your in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds