Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

I usually look for a quiet place like my room so as to avoid distractions. There was a time I started doing online business just anywhere and anytime I felt I wasn't busy. It didn't go well as I was usually stressed out as a result of that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I will prefer doing everything at my home but sometimes conditions makes us to leave our home for somewhere most especially when it's so noisy and distracting.

Personally I will prefer doing everything at my home but sometimes conditions makes us to leave our home for somewhere most especially when it's so noisy and distracting.
if you want to make money at the comfort of your home you need to try as much as possible to make it comfortable for you. You need to make it very conducive to work consistently.

It is indeed a wise decision to look for a place where you can hide yourself so that you can meet up with your target but if you continue to get distracted you wouldn't be able to meet up with your daily target.
Yes you're right by saying this, once you're a place that is noisy or were there is distraction you will lose focus, which can lead to mistake when doing your online work

Working Online is always interesting when done at Home and not to be distracted, but there are situations where you may need to multitask and get more income
Working from home is working is what so many people considered especially people who are working online because you don't need to pay for any office space and it will minimise expenses.

I will also encourage people who are making money on the internet to try as much as possible to invest offline. This is because it will make them to have multiple streams of income.

There are certainly many people who have made money online and then they have invested money in the offline business as well. This is a great thing and debunks the claims of those who claim that making money online is a waste of time.

There are certainly many people who have made money online and then they have invested money in the offline business as well. This is a great thing and debunks the claims of those who claim that making money online is a waste of time.
There are quite huge number of people who does that and I can attest to the fact that I am a living example of such because I used most of the money I make online to build my offline business.
I still believe that offline business would give me more amount of income than online businesses.

I always do it from home. It is more comfortable to me and I feel more secure doing everything at home. I usually have no where else that I go to perform my tasks and do my online jobs but my home.

I always do it from home. It is more comfortable to me and I feel more secure doing everything at home. I usually have no where else that I go to perform my tasks and do my online jobs but my home.
Majority of people that are working online most especially on a full-time basis do it from home.
I think that the comfortability is there and also we don't need to pay for an office space.

Actually sometimes I will prefer going out due to some conditions. sometimes the networking systems in my area is not that very strong so it makes it difficult for me to get my jobs done due to hills.

Majority of people that are working online most especially on a full-time basis do it from home.
I think that the comfortability is there and also we don't need to pay for an office space.
Yes that's a point you have mentioned. You know, in my own case, I just prefer the home environment since it is calm and there is probably nowhere better than home that I can peacefully work.

Yes you're right it depends where you're and whether there is distraction in the place you're, that's why I also make sure that when I'm in a noisy place I go to a place where there is no distraction

Yes you're right by saying this, once you're a place that is noisy or were there is distraction you will lose focus, which can lead to mistake when doing your online work
conducive environment is always important and necessary whenever you are working online. You should create a conducive atmosphere for yourself to make something tangible.

conducive environment is always important and necessary whenever you are working online. You should create a conducive atmosphere for yourself to make something tangible.
Yes you're right by saying be this, too much work itself this days seems to be very difficult. That's why it is always advisable to always make room for resting

The best place to work if you're working online full time is to look for a conducive environment most especially I think that most of the people would consider using their homes.

I don't just solely stay glued to working online to the extent that I forget about living my life offline.
The truth is, it is very important to strike a balance between the two.

There are times when I always have privacy at home , when my wife and children are not around , and I always stay back at office after work just to work online for one or two hours before going back home .

There are times when I always have privacy at home , when my wife and children are not around , and I always stay back at office after work just to work online for one or two hours before going back home .
Yes you're right, even me too it was during the incident of the Corona virus which led to shutting down of places that I discovered about how to make money online

Yes you're right by saying be this, too much work itself this days seems to be very difficult. That's why it is always advisable to always make room for resting
Resting is always very important and necessary in order for you to be healthy. you need to make out time to rest and of course work very hard in order to be successful.

I always try to split my working hours and location between three places which is my house the local library and insurance home office. Working in one place only time is boring.
That's nice, for me I do work from home because is good to look for a quite place where you will be very comfortable when it comes to working online, so for me my room have been there for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds