Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

At home is more comfortable and at ease. At home you should have your own office for privacy. It makes you more relaxed without disturbances. It has helped me a lot . I can testify to that

Advertisement Placeholder
Most time i do all my online work from home because i don't really want online work to be crashing with my offline one. But i usually exclude myself from my family member at home whenever I'm working online

Right now, I am working from home. This is because I prefer the comfort of my home. Moving from one place to another place is also a cause of annoyance for me.

I have come to find out that most people who are working online are always trying to do it at home , so it wouldn't really be nice if you have to be going somewhere to concentrate .
It is true that majority of the people that are working online and doing it directly from home and that is because you will gain more concentration when you're working from home.

personally for me, i always work from home due to the fact that, the place i stay we usually have stable electricity and my network seems to work faster there than when i go out of my room and also it is very conducive as well.

Hi all, just wondering if you do all of your online jobs (or job) exclusively from your home.
Or do you have a favorite coffee shop, restaurant, cafe, library, etc.?
Personally, I do it from home. I tend to get distracted when I'm out in public. Hard to focus.

How about you?
I do work at home. It's hard though to focus especially if you have kids or people loving with you and you don't have a specific working space. If you can have a home office, you can easily eliminate the distractions.

I do work at home. It's hard though to focus especially if you have kids or people loving with you and you don't have a specific working space. If you can have a home office, you can easily eliminate the distractions.
I agree, a home office is ideal.
Working near the kitchen or sometimes even in your bedroom with the TV going in the background, or basically anywhere in the house where there's a lot of "traffic".. impossible to concentrate. I hear ya.

When my kids are off to school, I concentrate and I perform optimally working online , but if they are back from school, distractions start because I'll be distracted more.

Personally I think it won't make a good idea going somewhere to handle your online business stuffs not until when your location has some networking issues that require you finding a better location for the job.

It is true that majority of the people that are working online and doing it directly from home and that is because you will gain more concentration when you're working from home.

There are many people who would like to visit other places to make money online as they may think that making money online in an office might be a better thing.

I'd always do both because of my ambivert nature. Working alone from home sometimes makes me miss the social interactions while at other times, I want to escape all the noise of the environment

There are many people who would like to visit other places to make money online as they may think that making money online in an office might be a better thing.
It is an established fact that about 90% of the people working online are doing it from home.
I think working from the comfort of your home is a little bit better.

Personally I always do my online stuffs from home at the best time when there will be no distractions most times people go out because there home environment is not good for them either distractions or networking errors.

At home no Boss. Spend more time with my family and friends. Less stress and i will be happier and healthier. It is possible to make a business out of a passion or hobby. Lie-in in the morning. i will be able to take a break when i like.

On a normal circumstances, I will prefer working from home but in a situation where there is alot of distractions or networking errors, I will prefer going out to get a better atmospheric environment.

On a normal circumstances, I will prefer working from home but in a situation where there is alot of distractions or networking errors, I will prefer going out to get a better atmospheric environment.
We must not dispute the fact that working from home there will be a lot of distraction most especially if you have children.
There is no way we can do away from distractions if.we're working from home.

I work from home I like staying in my room to work so that I will never be distracted when working, because I like privacy so that I can concentrate.

I always work in house because working outside can bring more distractions to you and can make you feel lazy also

Sometimes I stays at home and sometimes I am always at the shop depending on how free I am that will determine where I can stay to work online. I do not really have a specific place but mostly I prefer the house when I am very serious to post.
That means you are running both offline and online business simultaneously and of course I like that. That is exactly what I want to do currently. There are some people who dedicate a particular place for working online.

I always prefer working from home while working online but sometimes you might not be convenient at home , so i do stay back at work when I closes for the day to work online for at least one hour .

Working Online is always interesting when done at Home and not to be distracted, but there are situations where you may need to multitask and get more income

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds