Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

Anytime I wants to do my online business task, just as the one I usually do on the bizdustry, I usually make sure I go to a quite place in other to a avoid distraction

Advertisement Placeholder
Resting is always very important and necessary in order for you to be healthy. you need to make out time to rest and of course work very hard in order to be successful.
Yes you're right by saying this, in other to refresh your brain resting or relaxing is very interesting, anytime I am tired I always make sure that I find myself some rest

Yes you're right by saying this, in other to refresh your brain resting or relaxing is very interesting, anytime I am tired I always make sure that I find myself some rest
Whenever you're working online, you should try as much as possible to create time for relaxation because it is needed and necessary for you to relax your nerves once in a while.

Actually there are some location that are not really favourable for online activities so most definitely have to shift for a better location. personally I do love to work from home but die to networking error.

Whenever you're working online, you should try as much as possible to create time for relaxation because it is needed and necessary for you to relax your nerves once in
Too much work without having a time to rest is at the same time hurting your healthy state of been which is bad at the same way, having time for resting is good.

Too much work without having a time to rest is at the same time hurting your healthy state of been which is bad at the same way, having time for resting is good.
I'm very sure that you don't want to hurt yourself because if you keep working and you do not find time out to rest, it could be very detrimental to your health.

I'm very sure that you don't want to hurt yourself because if you keep working and you do not find time out to rest, it could be very detrimental to your health.
Yes that is just the fact about it, in other to maintain good health at all cost, it is very important that one should always have time for himself in other to rest, it is very important.

Yes that is just the fact about it, in other to maintain good health at all cost, it is very important that one should always have time for himself in other to rest, it is very important.
I don't really stress myself whenever I'm working online because I will take a nap if I feel tired without even considering any other thing at that moment.
This is what will give you strength to continue to work online.

if you want to make money at the comfort of your home you need to try as much as possible to make it comfortable for you. You need to make it very conducive to work consistently.

I think that when it comes to making money online, comfort is very important for your health. This is why you must take breaks and rest at certain times when it comes to making money at home. Sitting too much is bad for health.

There are not many people that disturb because I warned them. And most times I work in the night and early morning when most people are still sleeping.
Even at my work place I do engaged on my online job

Working from home online activity has a lot of drawbacks starting from so much noise to people that feel strange for showing someone working online add to the requirement of food or dinner or something like that, work outside is better than that. Like coffee or restaurant.

I often get disturbed by my kids. Even now, one of them is really on my neck. If you're not disturbed by anybody you should be able to complete your online task very quickly.
I don't often get disturb by kids. The only reason why I don't complete my daily task sometime is because of my offline job. And even at that I complete it most time despite engaging in other things.

Hi all, just wondering if you do all of your online jobs (or job) exclusively from your home.
Or do you have a favorite coffee shop, restaurant, cafe, library, etc.?
Personally, I do it from home. I tend to get distracted when I'm out in public. Hard to focus.

How about you?
I'm doing online as well offline work together and I'm enjoying both because both of these works have another level of taste. In doing work online I'm learning so much new skills and techniques. But in the work of going out side to do work with people is also another level of experience and we learn alot of Lessons from world to meet different kind of people and deal them.

I'm doing online as well offline work together and I'm enjoying both because both of these works have another level of taste. In doing work online I'm learning so much new skills and techniques. But in the work of going out side to do work with people is also another level of experience and we learn alot of Lessons from world to meet different kind of people and deal them.
Yes, working offline can also be good for the soul.
Or even working online and taking your phone/tablet/laptop to a quiet place like a library or coffee shop is always an option. As long as you can focus.

I work from home. I don't go somewhere else because I don't have anything that distracts me at home. In some case i am the one that distract myself by not concentrating

Yes, working offline can also be good for the soul.
Or even working online and taking your phone/tablet/laptop to a quiet place like a library or coffee shop is always an option. As long as you can focus.

Well, working in a library could also be a great option. Moreover, you could also opt for a place where you will not be disturbed by people. However, you must have an internet connection in those places.

Hi all, just wondering if you do all of your online jobs (or job) exclusively from your home.
Or do you have a favorite coffee shop, restaurant, cafe, library, etc.?
Personally, I do it from home. I tend to get distracted when I'm out in public. Hard to focus.

How about you?
For doing online jobs and every other task you need a quiet place otherwise you will not be able to focus on what you are doing, selecting a good place for doing tasks is also important.

For doing online jobs and every other task you need a quiet place otherwise you will not be able to focus on what you are doing, selecting a good place for doing tasks is also important.
It is very crucial to select a very quiet place if you are working full-time online basically because most of the online task needs you to rack the brain and if you are in a place that is not quiet, it will be a little bit difficult difficult for you to execute the task.

It is very crucial to select a very quiet place if you are working full-time online basically because most of the online task needs you to rack the brain and if you are in a place that is not quiet, it will be a little bit difficult difficult for you to execute the task.
Definetly, even if you are learning you will need a quiet place without it, it would be much difficult to learn something, maybe it would take you two hours to read a book which normally takes one hour.

Definetly, even if you are learning you will need a quiet place without it, it would be much difficult to learn something, maybe it would take you two hours to read a book which normally takes one hour.
This is why it could be a waste of time if you are working from home and the place isn't quiet, you wouldn't be able to maximize your potentials and you will also work very slowly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds