Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

Actually when it comes to online, personally I prefer working from home than going somewhere under normal circumstances. but on conditions then I believe I have no othet option than to.

Advertisement Placeholder
Anytime I wants to do my online business task, just as the one I usually do on the bizdustry, I usually make sure I go to a quite place in other to a avoid distraction
I just love to do online works instead of going anywhere else to distract myself from online working because if I distract my self then that would not be a good thing for me as well for my earnings so I concentrate on my online tasks to earn

That's nice, for me I do work from home because is good to look for a quite place where you will be very comfortable when it comes to working online, so for me my room have been there for me.
The comfort of working at your home is out of this world. All you need is some level of discipline because there may be some kind of distractions whenever you are at home.

Actually when it comes to online, personally I prefer working from home than going somewhere under normal circumstances. but on conditions then I believe I have no othet option than to.
I personally have to organise everything to meet my demands and the demand is to do all my online activities at home. I sometimes choose to be completely undistracted by what will be going on at home.

I personally have to organise everything to meet my demands and the demand is to do all my online activities at home. I sometimes choose to be completely undistracted by what will be going on at home.
Being very focused and undistracted is always important and necessary if you really want to achieve something reasonable. Sometimes I struggle to maintain some level of focus.

Being very focused and undistracted is always important and necessary if you really want to achieve something reasonable. Sometimes I struggle to maintain some level of focus.
We should understand that working full time from home, will definitely get you distracted by friends and families. You should try as much as possible to avoid the distractions by creating a separate office, most especially if you have family around.

The truth is that I f you are working online you'll easily get distracted but if you go to a quiet place you'll definitely have good focus, working in a noisy environment is not a good idea.

We should understand that working full time from home, will definitely get you distracted by friends and families. You should try as much as possible to avoid the distractions by creating a separate office, most especially if you have family around.
I think it depends on the kind of family and house you live in. There are some people who make special places to work on the internet and they don't allow people to disturb them there

The comfort of working at your home is out of this world. All you need is some level of discipline because there may be some kind of distractions whenever you are at home.
Yes, working online you need to find a place where you can be comfortable with because online work doesn't require where a person will not be comfortable, you don't need to be distracted when working online.

I think it depends on the kind of family and house you live in. There are some people who make special places to work on the internet and they don't allow people to disturb them there
There's absolutely no way you will not get distracted except if no one is around, but if they are around, you will get distracted . It will be worse if you have children at home.

Yes, working online you need to find a place where you can be comfortable with because online work doesn't require where a person will not be comfortable, you don't need to be distracted when working online.
working online will even be better if you have not yet married. That way you can rent a house of your own and stay alone and work on the internet without being distracted..

For doing online jobs and every other task you need a quiet place otherwise you will not be able to focus on what you are doing, selecting a good place for doing tasks is also important.
I agree, most people have some type of home office set up, like "the den" or computer workspace tucked in the corner of the house. This is ideal.
If you had to work at another location, even while it's still a work from home job so you'd still need to bring along your phone/tablet, laptop, etc. where would you go?
I would choose a quiet place like a coffee shop or (sometimes, if not too busy) Starbucks.

Well, working in a library could also be a great option. Moreover, you could also opt for a place where you will not be disturbed by people. However, you must have an internet connection in those places.
And some places don't always have that. I've noticed in order to "feed off" their internet they will immediately ask for a password and you see the 🔒 which can make things a hassle.
The best places are the well-known internet hotspots.

Working from home will give you a little bit of rest of mind except if You have noisy environment and friends that disturb a lot , that is when I May be a little bit distracted but i do forget and still because I know what I want

Working from home will give you a little bit of rest of mind except if You have noisy environment and friends that disturb a lot , that is when I May be a little bit distracted but i do forget and still because I know what I want
if you want to work from home full-time and you are single, I would advise you to rent your own house so that nobody will disturb you. That is what I want to do currently.

It's not really easy for people to be discipline and focus on what they need most especially when there are a lot of distraction available. You will master the art of discipline as time goes on.

It's not really easy for people to be discipline and focus on what they need most especially when there are a lot of distraction available. You will master the art of discipline as time goes on.
You must try to be unwavering irrespective of what surrounds you and it calls for serious discipline. You really need to imbibe an attitude of doggedness and straightforwardness, if you want to be focused.

You must try to be unwavering irrespective of what surrounds you and it calls for serious discipline. You really need to imbibe an attitude of doggedness and straightforwardness, if you want to be focused.
It is something that requires a whole lot of practice . Is not something that can be gotten in one day but with time you will master it even without you knowing. As you said it is absolutely necessary for Life progress.

Honestly speaking I do work from home and it's where I am more disciplined. I can not get to work outside, because people would distract me since they don't understand what is it i am doing online all the time and season

Honestly speaking I do work from home and it's where I am more disciplined. I can not get to work outside, because people would distract me since they don't understand what is it i am doing online all the time and season
It is better to work from where you know you will be more disciplined and with less distraction. I am also aware that most of the people who work full time online, do it from home . The place to choose varied with different kinds of people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds