Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

That means you are running both offline and online business simultaneously and of course I like that. That is exactly what I want to do currently. There are some people who dedicate a particular place for working online.
Yes and sometimes it's always possible that I may not really have time to concentrate online depending on some of the activities I have to do in my offline business. yes it is a nice way of generating income.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes and sometimes it's always possible that I may not really have time to concentrate online depending on some of the activities I have to do in my offline business. yes it is a nice way of generating income.
If I may ask; which of them gives you better amount of money?. I'm also trying to set up an offline business next year but I will employ somebody so that I will have time for my online gigs.

If I may ask; which of them gives you better amount of money?. I'm also trying to set up an offline business next year but I will employ somebody so that I will have time for my online gigs.
Whenever you are working online, you should also try as much as possible to raise funds for offline business so that you can increase your streams of income.
Working from home is very good way to make money online.

I do mine from home, but I wouldn't mind sitting at a coffee shop every now and then. Don't have the option though because I have 3 little ones, so I have to stay home because it's child proofed. I don't think I'd feel safe at a park - but maybe Starbucks once all my kids are in school.

It is going to be completely boring if you will be working from home all the time. This is why I always set it up in such a way that I am going to work at home for sometime and then go to a friend's place.

It is going to be completely boring if you will be working from home all the time. This is why I always set it up in such a way that I am going to work at home for sometime and then go to a friend's place.
Well it is some how a true, once you are with friends around, you will be eager to earn more money or working online than when you are alone, friends do motivate one another.

Whenever you are working online, you should also try as much as possible to raise funds for offline business so that you can increase your streams of income.
Working from home is very good way to make money online.
this is exactly what I have been doing. Whenever I make money online at as much as possible to save so that I will open an offline business for more income.

this is exactly what I have been doing. Whenever I make money online at as much as possible to save so that I will open an offline business for more income.
You are possibly on the right track because it is what is needed of you to do, so that you'll have something to fall back on even if you're not working online anymore.

You are possibly on the right track because it is what is needed of you to do, so that you'll have something to fall back on even if you're not working online anymore.
I will also encourage people who are making money on the internet to try as much as possible to invest offline. This is because it will make them to have multiple streams of income.

Due to the fact that I am a type of person that is always indoor, I always make sure that when I want to do my daily task, I find a secret place free from disturbance to finish it.

Due to the fact that I am a type of person that is always indoor, I always make sure that when I want to do my daily task, I find a secret place free from disturbance to finish it.
It is often better for you to get a secret place to work so that you will avoid distraction as much as possible because these are things that will not make you effective while working online.

It is often better for you to get a secret place to work so that you will avoid distraction as much as possible because these are things that will not make you effective while working online.
Yes for sure, and you know anything that has to do with online at least it needs your attention and dedication, because small distraction can cause mistake which is bad.

Yes for sure, and you know anything that has to do with online at least it needs your attention and dedication, because small distraction can cause mistake which is bad.
It is very necessary for you to avoid the distractions as much as possible whenever you are working online. it is really needed because that is exactly what will increase your earnings.

It is very necessary for you to avoid the distractions as much as possible whenever you are working online. it is really needed because that is exactly what will increase your earnings.
Yes for sure, that I why I make sure I find a quite and secret place anytime I wants to perform my task in other to avoid mistake, distraction or anything like low trash post.

Yes for sure, that I why I make sure I find a quite and secret place anytime I wants to perform my task in other to avoid mistake, distraction or anything like low trash post.
It is indeed a wise decision to look for a place where you can hide yourself so that you can meet up with your target but if you continue to get distracted you wouldn't be able to meet up with your daily target.

At home no Boss. Spend more time with my family and friends. Less stress and i will be happier and healthier. It is possible to make a business out of a passion or hobby. Lie-in in the morning. i will be able to take a break when i like.

Yes, this is true. You are your own boss when you are at home and this is also one of the main reasons why many people enjoy making money. However, you can also do work somewhere else as well.

I think making money online is always good for people who are introvert. Sometimes I can be an introvert and stay indoor always and that has helped me in making money online.

I think making money online is always good for people who are introvert. Sometimes I can be an introvert and stay indoor always and that has helped me in making money online.
If you want to make money online , you will need to stay indoor because you need a quiet place most especially if you're working on paid to post forum that required racking of the brain.

If you want to make money online , you will need to stay indoor because you need a quiet place most especially if you're working on paid to post forum that required racking of the brain.
Probably, people who make money online actually do not need distractions that is why it is important for you to stay indoors. It is also important for you to stay in a quiet environment..

Working Online is always interesting when done at Home and not to be distracted, but there are situations where you may need to multitask and get more income
90% of the people working online are doing it from home because you don't necessarily need to spend extra expenses on procuring offices. All you have to do is to keep working from home to limit your expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds