Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

Most time i do all my online work from home because i don't really want online work to be crashing with my offline one. But i usually exclude myself from my family member at home whenever I'm working online

Advertisement Placeholder
Like seriously I think that working from home is one of those ways which someone can make some good amount of money , for someone like me I prefer working from home full time because majority of my business as a blogger is online

I always try to split my working hours and location between three places which is my house the local library and insurance home office. Working in one place only time is boring.
That's true, working in one place might sometimes be boring,but for me that's what I sometimes do, I work online from home but not in one place, seating in one place is really boring.

Probably, you can get a lot of experience working online. I've actually gotten a lot of offline ideas because I was participating in forums. There are some businesses I want to go into currently because I saw the ideas online.

The fact of the matter is that I am so addicted to making money online that I can no longer work a day job. In fact, I was never even made for a day job in the first place.

I do my online job mainly from the comfort of my home. There was a time when i was doing practicals at the hospital as a medical student, sometimes i do my online work in the hospital at my spare time.

the sweetness of working on line is that you will be at the comfort of your home and make money. That is why I prefer working from the comfort of my home but sometimes I also go out a little.

Probably, I'm still gathering as much knowledge as possible from people who are already into the business. They will probably have a lot of insights on how I can succeed in the business and how much I need to get started.
Well if you want to succeed in such poultry business it is very good that you meet someone that has already had the experience in other of him guiding you to know the up and downs before starting such business even a low capital.

You're probably going to be very bored if you are going to be at home all the time. You should at least find out some time to just go to a library or a quiet restaurant and work things out.

Whenever I am working online then it means that I am always at my home because I have created my home office in such a way that it is quiet and ideal for me to work.

Well if you want to succeed in such poultry business it is very good that you meet someone that has already had the experience in other of him guiding you to know the up and downs before starting such business even a low capital.
that is exactly what I will try to do. I will try as much as possible to meet people who are already in the business and ask them some questions in order not to make mistakes.

that is exactly what I will try to do. I will try as much as possible to meet people who are already in the business and ask them some questions in order not to make mistakes.
If you don't want to waste your time or lose your money in any business venture, you will need to always consult tools that I've been in the business for a long time.

If you don't want to waste your time or lose your money in any business venture, you will need to always consult tools that I've been in the business for a long time.
of course that is why mentorship is important like I stated before. Having a mentor is very necessary for you to succeed in any business venture you do not have enough knowledge on.

Sometimes I stays at home and sometimes I am always at the shop depending on how free I am that will determine where I can stay to work online. I do not really have a specific place but mostly I prefer the house when I am very serious to post.

Sometimes I stays at home and sometimes I am always at the shop depending on how free I am that will determine where I can stay to work online. I do not really have a specific place but mostly I prefer the house when I am very serious to post.
Personally I prefer to do it at home because that is where I will be more comfortable. If I do it elsewhere there will be lots of distractions which will limit my earnings in a good way.

Working online from home is always the best idea, some people do get distracted but if you know what you are doing you can come up with a way to take good care of it. I prefer working online from home.

Actually working from home while you're doing an online work is much preferable and better because you have comfort and good environment to make your ne than going to somewhere else.

Sure most people don't what one does and also criticise individuals all the time on what they do. People work from home..online and get paid for it together with what they do offline.
I do work from home and it's where I am more disciplined. I can not get to work outside, because people would distract me since they don't understand what is it i am doing online all the time.

I stays at home. That's better for me. I could easily be distracted but I tried to discipline myself. I have so many things to do at home too. Not only about working online

Personally I prefer to do it at home because that is where I will be more comfortable. If I do it elsewhere there will be lots of distractions which will limit my earnings in a good way.
I have come to find out that most people who are working online are always trying to do it at home , so it wouldn't really be nice if you have to be going somewhere to concentrate .

Well presently now, I usually do most of my workings online outside my home before of my offline work schedules that is why and it is not easy combining the both together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds