Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working Online - Always from Home? Or do you go somewhere else..

I don't always stay at home instead in the evening period and I always try as much as possible to socialize with people so that I will not feel lonely. I am even planning on starting an offline business.
That's good. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of business? (I sell crafts) mostly candles.
🙂🕯️🕯️🕯️

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi all, just wondering if you do all of your online jobs (or job) exclusively from your home.
Or do you have a favorite coffee shop, restaurant, cafe, library, etc.?
Personally, I do it from home. I tend to get distracted when I'm out in public. Hard to focus.

How about you?
I work purely from my home. When I go outside to do these jobs, I lose focus by looking at other things. Also, interaction with people, while good, can slow down your productivity which would translate into money

Frankly speaking I prefer working from home because it is more convenient to me than any other place. I have designed and placed a working desk on of the corners in the living room where I can comfortably sit there and work while watching my favourite TV shows.

I also work from home, but sometimes it is not advisible to work from home because you'll be easily distracted, I think finding a quite place to do your online jobs will be the best option.

That's good. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of business? (I sell crafts) mostly candles.
🙂🕯️🕯️🕯️
Wow, that's nice. Does candle busineses make people money over there?.
There are two businesses I am looking at currently, one is poultry business and the other is food business.

I do both. I work fulltime outside of the home and I work from home on my downtime. Mostly doing blog-related things and forum stuff. I am trying to help my wife get a blog going so she can earn more.

There are two businesses I am looking at currently, one is poultry business and the other is food business.
Both poultry and selling of food items are very good business because they are very lucrative and also you need knowledge , if you do not have enough knowledge, you may incur losses in them

Both poultry and selling of food items are very good business because they are very lucrative and also you need knowledge , if you do not have enough knowledge, you may incur losses in them
of course I am still gathering a lot of knowledge about them before I fully go into it. I cannot venture into any business I do not have enough knowledge of.

Actually it will be a nice business, you doing a poultry farming business and also selling their feeds that will make it to be even more easier for you to manage and maintain.

Working from home all the time is definitely going to be boring and try to something that I want to avoid. I tried to create my schedule in such a way that I can go to public offices or libraries.

Actually it will be a nice business, you doing a poultry farming business and also selling their feeds that will make it to be even more easier for you to manage and maintain.
Probably, I'm still gathering as much knowledge as possible from people who are already into the business. They will probably have a lot of insights on how I can succeed in the business and how much I need to get started.

I always try to split my working hours and location between three places which is my house the local library and insurance home office. Working in one place only time is boring.

I always try to split my working hours and location between three places which is my house the local library and insurance home office. Working in one place only time is boring.
This is a exactly what I do too. I ensure to create hours for each of the task I want to do online because I work full time online now and I have to plan out my time.

Making money online from home is the best way but sometimes we easily get distracted in that case you should look for a quite place and do your online jobs.

Last edited:
This is a exactly what I do too. I ensure to create hours for each of the task I want to do online because I work full time online now and I have to plan out my time.
Creating a schedule for everything you do online is very important because it will keep you motivated. That is also what I know another note to make everything look boring for me.

I stay at home and make the money from my comfort.

I do not have to go somewhere because people here wouldn't mind their business and would want to know what you are doing.

I
I stay at home and make the money from my comfort.

I do not have to go somewhere because people here wouldn't mind their business and would want to know what you are doing.
It's really good to earn money from the comfort of your basement, that's what I normally do but sometimes if I don't take it serious I'll be easily distracted, don't you get distracted working from home?

of course I am still gathering a lot of knowledge about them before I fully go into it. I cannot venture into any business I do not have enough knowledge of.

Making money online could also help you gain experience just like a day job does. This is why I have been gaining much experience working for many sites and I also practiced writing as well in the past and this made my writing skills even better.

It depends on how you want it, I believe most of us here so their online jobs from home, but sometimes we do face some distractions but for me I always know how to take care of it.

Making money online could also help you gain experience just like a day job does. This is why I have been gaining much experience working for many sites and I also practiced writing as well in the past and this made my writing skills even better.
Probably, you can get a lot of experience working online. I've actually gotten a lot of offline ideas because I was participating in forums. There are some businesses I want to go into currently because I saw the ideas online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds