Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would definitely love to work from home over working in an office for one to reduce the stress of going to the office and also save me the transportation fee for going to the office and I can work better and faster in my own personal space. I think for the economy, not all jobs can be done at home, the ones that can be done at home should but the 9nes that cant should not.

Advertisement Placeholder
We earn money just for peace and for creating peaceful environment for our beloved ones.
But on the other hand All fingers not equal.
Everywhere in this word good and kind people lives similarly bad and unkind people lives too.
So in everywhere those type of companies are present. Looking these circumstances we wish for govt job .

The two are sesame because you are still working at the same time. Where you work from from or at the office what matters must is that you are working and you are earning money for living. If you work in the office you have to work with time resumption time and closing time matter. But if you wot

I would definitely love to work from home over working in an office for one to reduce the stress of going to the office and also save me the transportation fee for going to the office and I can work better and faster in my own personal space. I think for the economy, not all jobs can be done at home, the ones that can be done at home should but the 9nes that cant should not.
I love the fact that you know that not all jobs can be done at home because if so, there won't be any need for going to the office every day and be wasting transportation fee. I'm sure the company would even agree to such arrangement and maybe cut the salary a bit.

I prefer work from home because working at home is much better for me than working in the office. But I think working in the office is also necessary sometimes, because you need to help each other in the office with different tasks and it's just a different atmosphere at the office than at home. When you go to the office your body always feel like working while if you stay at home you might have a poor attitude to work

The two are sesame because you are still working at the same time. Where you work from from or at the office what matters must is that you are working and you are earning money for living. If you work in the office you have to work with time resumption time and closing time matter. But if you wot
Well you’re right. Both are the same. The main purpose of working is to earn a living. It’s most important to consider the productivity and cost of production when selecting any. Though convenience of workers is also to be considered but as a business owner every decision should be in the interest of the company

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
It does not really matter where you work from. The most important thing in a how well you can turn that work to productivity that will yield in returns. Some people will prefer to stay home and work , while others will prefer to go out to work. All depends on what really works well for you at the end of the day.

Working from home is comfortable but also distracted with the children (that's is you have kids) and this pandemic has showed us how effective work while working from the office gives create that employees relationship amd strengthen creativity

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
If you want to be a expert and effective person in real estate, you have to work with full concentration and determination. And I think it will be better to concentrate at one business rather than going for others, but if you want to handle multiple business then you must make a team of some hardworking and honest people.

Some people like to work at home and some people like to work in the office. People who like to connect with other people through their work like to work in the office and mostly Ladies and gentlemen like to work from home But I would love to work in the office because the atmosphere you get there you can't find at home and the servant is not bored in the office

Tricky question! As for me I love to freelance and do not want to be controlled by anyone or having any boss to push me around, due to this reason I love to work from home. Although at home there might be distraction compare to work place but with discipline you can successful work from home.
[automerge]1610885726[/automerge]
Tricky question! As for me I love to freelance and do not want to be controlled by anyone or having any boss to push me around, due to this reason I love to work from home. Although at home there might be distraction compare to work place but with discipline you can successful work from home.

[automerge]1610885726[/automerge]
Distraction will have massive effect on the productivity. The main aim of working is to be productive. Though convenience of workers is also important but there’s little assurance that working from home will be as productive as working at the office.

Working from home is cool but working from the office is the best.. that way you will lose some personal stress oof yourself and their is a guarantee that you will be having your 100% attention intact.
[automerge]1610922505[/automerge]
All the poster points are nice... While working from home family time must be considered also... The children can see their daddy/mummy and want to play... break must be scheduled properly.. Healthy food must be considered also and family must be considered.

I guess working from Office is more advisable than working at Home because there are some distractions that might come up doing the time you are busy; distractions like your son, daughter or brother, sister might want to talk about something very important to you or it might be your wife or your mother who needs to discuss something with you

I will prefer to work at home because it is safer .

I will prefer to work at home because it is safer .
Can you please state your reasons? The main aim is to be productive. Which one of the two makes you more productive? We all know working from home is safe and convenient. Also the cost of transportation is lessen.

Working from home is a recent trend that came or gained popularity due to the emergency precautions of covid-19. It has helped some industries stand the test of the virus. Many employers also believed their employees did not perform well as they would usually do while working in the office.

During the lockdown, I'll prefer working from home because of the comfort it gives. There's constant electricity where I reside so I don't need to bother much about energy. On normal periods, I'll prefer working from the office because it gives me the opportunity to exercise my body everyday. Also the society where I resides frowns at guys who stays ìndoors most of the time.

I would prefer working at home but will surely miss the daily interactions with people going to work and at work.
Its actually less stressful to work from home but daily interactions that makes working more lively would be missed, one disadvantages of working from home is that you get a lot of interference at home and disturbance that would not make you likely to meet up with Target as required

Working from home is somehow comfortable and is one of the changes this pandemic has bring.it will affect the labour market negatively because companies have realise they can actually work with few staff or work online and it will make some people to lose their jobs.people have to prepare for this changes so that they will not be caught unaware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds