Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually less stressful to work from home but daily interactions that makes working more lively would be missed, one disadvantages of working from home is that you get a lot of interference at home and disturbance that would not make you likely to meet up with Target as required
All these being put into consideration. A business owner will size up both options and make decisions that serves the interests of the company which is productivity. An employee will consider his/her convenience. I still feel working at the office will be more productive than working at home

Advertisement Placeholder
Your focus is the key to being as productive at home as you might be at the office. There may be some equipment issues, but those can be resolved. If you are the type that likes to work alone, working from homemay be as productive, or more so. ... Iwork better in my office where all I have to focus on is work

Its actually less stressful to work from home but daily interactions that makes working more lively would be missed, one disadvantages of working from home is that you get a lot of interference at home and disturbance that would not make you likely to meet up with Target as required
I couldn't agree any less. Especially those of us that stay with family, the distractions can be so much at times that you'd realize that you surely put in more productive hours of work outside the home.

Flexible schedule. You can take breaks at any moment, feel no rush to hang up on your family members when they call, and eat lunch at any weird time you want.
Custom environment. Set up your noise level just the way you want it — somewhere between insanely quiet to being at the front row of a Lady Gaga concert. And if you’re mindful of your workspace ergonomics, you can create a stronger rhythm for your workflows.

Working from home really depends on the person foinv the job. For a nursing mother she will prefer working at office because of distractions grom kids and all others, but for a person who have the whole day for themself, working at home will be better. Both have its effect on individuals and country economy.

Well it's not every business that's done in stationary places i.e offices, can be done at home..but relative to question,I'll prefer to work from home. I will prefer my office to be at home, if my business wasn't an online one I would've preferred to work from home

I would prefer working from home because of the flexibility attach to it. I have my freedom, I could create my own schedule, how I want it, I get to dictate how much income am hoping to make and a whole lot more.
So for me I prefer working at home

Working from home is working from one's comfort zone and it has it's positivity and negativity. One of the dangers associated with this is tendency to become lazy due to procrastination. Your loneliness at home could lead to doing what you like. At the office, you are kept on your toes and there is the sharing and gaining of ideas.

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
I prefer to do office work by staying at home.. It is true that it is easy to work at home and there is no stress and fatigue. Today, in the lock down days of covid 19, many people have had the opportunity to work at home and everyone says that staying home is easy. It is also beneficial to work in the office because it gives us a lot to learn, meet new people coming and working with our fellow colleges, but in the office we spend the whole day in fatigue and trouble, while reducing the house does not do anything like this.

I would prefer working from home, I can enjoy walking up on time before work and still cook my food. Though there are also things that you will miss like actual/face to face interaction night out during weekends. Also some downsides working at home are being disturb by family member(unless you live alone).

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Working from home and going to the office are different. If we do any work from home, dreams online or physical work, we don't have to worry about rules and regulations. But if we go to work in the office, we have to check all the rules and regulations and improve our routine. If seen, it is better to go to work in the office because it gives a person something else that is necessary for human life.

There will be no effect on labour I think. But definitely people who have started free lancing and other stuff to generate income will prefer work at home. But the person who don't have such skills will move forward towards office. By the way economy will grow after pandemic is over.

There will be no effect on labour I think. But definitely people who have started free lancing and other stuff to generate income will prefer work at home. But the person who don't have such skills will move forward towards office. By the way economy will grow after pandemic is over.
This will certainly have adverse effects on the labor market. A lot of people will lose their jobs if the whole world endorses working at home or online. For example an office cleaner will lose his/her job. Definately the rate of unemployment will increase

If you are worried about your health then you know that going to work in the office is better than sitting and working. This process becomes a part of man's routine according to which he works. In terms of income, going to the office and working in a healthier and better way for you can do your job. You can't focus on your business at home.

I prefair working from home is more comfrtable because it is much easier n safe.... Bt other hand if everyone wants to work from home for a long time the economy growth much difficulties

They both have their advantages and disadvantages, there are lots of distractions when working from home, especially when you have children, for me my kids are still young so if they are in school I won't mind working from home to enable me have time to train and look after them.

Well, in view of the current pandemic, it's safer and easier to work at home. We should not forget that even before the pandemic, some individuals have adopted the working-from-home approach so it's actually not new. Nevertheless, I still think working in the office won't be a bad idea after the pandemic as that also has its advantages. You socialize and share opinions with colleagues on different issues (within and outside the job). I like both approaches and would like to combine them if possible.
[automerge]1611072575[/automerge]
Well, in view of the current pandemic, it's safer and easier to work at home. We should not forget that even before the pandemic, some individuals have adopted the working-from-home approach so it's actually not new. Nevertheless, I still think working in the office won't be a bad idea after the pandemic as that also has its advantages. You socialize and share opinions with colleagues on different issues (within and outside the job). I like both approaches and would like to combine them if possible.

Working from home is very easy if you don't have children that will disturb you and you will do it at you convenience without rushing that you don't want to get late for work but if you have children that will be disturbing you when working it will be frustrating and making the work to be difficult. Going to office also have it own advantages in terms of movement from one place to the other especially health benefits of burning the sugar in the body.

Working from home is very easy if you don't have children that will disturb you and you will do it at you convenience without rushing that you don't want to get late for work but if you have children that will be disturbing you when working it will be frustrating and making the work to be difficult. Going to office also have it own advantages in terms of movement from one place to the other especially health benefits of burning the sugar in the body.
As a business owner, which would you prefer? Considering the financial and technical Effects it’ll have on the company. Financially, the company expenses on transportation of workers and other allowance will be reduced. Also some workers will be off the salary records. After all these points have been made, will this have a negative on the company? How productive do you think this will be ?

I prefer working from home that the reason why I keep hustling to make money online. Earning money online gives someone freedom to be your own boss and work from anywhere. It gives someone an opportunity to sell to anyone from any where in the world. Making money online helps somesone to make money from the comfort of someone room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds