Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
working from home and working from home are both good options but it varies from individual to individual.what will be good for me might be against you depending on the situation of things but working in the office makes work more efficient

Advertisement Placeholder
I've found that working from an office is more effective, compared to working at home.

It's very difficult to develop the discipline needed to actually do the work when you have so many things that can distract you.

no matter where you work, that has nothing to do with the labour market, as long as you are working, then that's fine for the economy (because you won't be receiving funds from the government for unemployment) and fine for you too because you'll be self dependant

Some employee's can truly be annoying and out of it sometimes but you make them understand what and where they have gone wrong and see the need to have a change 9f mind or behaviour towards it. And if they still don't seem to get it,you might as well fire them.

I've found that working from an office is more effective, compared to working at home.

It's very difficult to develop the discipline needed to actually do the work when you have so many things that can distract you.
This is one of the most honest replies I have seen so far. From what I’ve read so far, I can easily deduce that people made replies from the employees view neglecting the business owner view. The top most priority of a business owner is productivity and it’s certain that working at the office will be more productive than working at home

This doesn't affect only the economy. It also affect individuals life because waking early in order to prepare for work in order not to be late makes the body healthy and keep fit at all times. About the economy is not every business that can be done online thereby causing reduction in value of economy turn.

Work from home is popular right now because of this covid19. And work from home has some advantage also wherein you can save money for travelling, you can also bond with you family. But in the end it's in the companies order

So far because of this covid-19 pandemic most organization have adapted the system of allowing their workers to work from home, when you pair bother working at home and working at the office together the both have their advantages and disadvantages, now for someone working at home the advantage is that he can do whatever he want with his free time without worrying about what your boss will say or do, you attend to your work at your own free time unless it's an urgent work that requires attention and put together the cost of transportation for those there houses is far from work, while in the office you can't be free as the way you will be at home. Most people have adapted to working at home and I believe after covid some might find it difficult again working at the office.

I'm currently working from home and I have gain approximately +15 pounds in my weight. I would say that it is positive because I'm skinny but now I will consider myself as a healthier person that I was when Im working at office. Also, working from home saves a lot of time considering the traffic here in my country is worst.

I'm currently working from home and I have gain approximately +15 pounds in my weight. I would say that it is positive because I'm skinny but now I will consider myself as a healthier person that I was when Im working at office. Also, working from home saves a lot of time considering the traffic here in my country is worst.
Considering employees convenience, working from home is much more preferable. Also it saves costs of transportation and other expenses. Another thing that matters a lot is productivity. Have you been more proud compared to when you worked at the office?

Who wouldn't want to work from home? The point is everybody will like to consider the option of working from home cos of the less stress. But then, some businesses require one on one physical meetings.

Working from home affords you flexibility, but it also demands a lot from you in return. Working in the office is far more productive. It is certainly cheaper for individuals without the overhead cost of keeping warm at home and unwanted distraction from friends and family. It is only productive if it is convenient for individuals in special circumstances bad weathercondition on roads.

Working at home sounds much better for me than working in the office, especially now considering that we are encouraged to keep our distance because of Covid 19. Working from home seems more convenient as it stress to rush to and from work is reduced. When you go to the office you actually feel like working while if you stay at home you might have a hard time adjusting to a working routine

Working at home sounds much better for me than working in the office, especially now considering that we are encouraged to keep our distance because of Covid 19. Working from home seems more convenient as it stress to rush to and from work is reduced. When you go to the office you actually feel like working while if you stay at home you might have a hard time adjusting to a working routine
That’s true working from home relief you from the stress of waking up early, rushing to work and cost of transportation. It’s very easy to work from home provided you’re in a suitable environment. If you live in a suitable environment, productivity will even be higher

There are pros and cons in working home and going to the office for work. And for sure that depends of what kind of work do you have. Working home requires faster internet connection and a less noisy environment to be more effective in you job. I still prefer going to the office as you can mingle with other people.

In my case they don't have any differences. I have a child that always come to me in the middle of my meeting want to play while here mother doing chores. On the other hand, when going to the office, its quite difficult because I commute and traffic of people and car is inevitable. It depends on you, try to rationalize things and then choose what's best suit you. at home or in the office.

Working from the home office affords many benefits to increase performance, business continuity, and achieve greater work-life balance. Although working from home was once a luxury, it is now a mainstay among large companies and small businesses. The key reason? Productivity. Working from home is great, but it can be problematic if it is not professionally managed.

As I am like this , I prefer working n an office than working at home the reason is that , the situation which we are now has to do with lockdown but some of office workers are still going to office and we are now staying at home .so to me I prefer working in an office than working at home.

I prefer 50-50. Telecommuting saves a lot of time for going to work but I need some social life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds