Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will rather work from home than working from office but both of them has advantage and disadvantage because working from home going to make you do your work properly without your college disturbing you or you boss disturbing and you will able to do one or two things at home along with it after you done working than going to fade traffic and waiting for bus to pick you up just that your kids won't let you rest after they back from school but you can just send them into there rooms and ask them to go and do there assignment

Advertisement Placeholder
Working from home is quite comfortable, but I'll prefer to work at the office because then I'll get the opportunity to meet people and interact with people.
But then if people decide to start working from home it might land a devastating blow to the economy because what then will happen to the empty offices and also does who end their meager salaries by taking care of the officers the cleaners security and gardeners who have to come daily. I think it'll have a negative impact on the labour market.

Not all jobs can be done at home. Maybe just about 10% of the workforce can work from home particularly those handling the calls and the online inquiries. My wife is one of the lucky employees who were assigned to work from home for 2 months during the lockdown here in March. She had saved a good amount of money because she didn't need to spend for the transportation and also the expensive food in their office (located in the mall). After the lockdown she was again assigned to the office because she needs to oversee the work of her staff.

One thing that we have to establish is that we cannot achieve same level of productivity in the office like when we work at home.
That is the truth, there are files we can't arrange, errands we can't run online. So offline work will always be preferable to doing the work online.

Even though working from home is very comfortable I prefer working at the office.... At home you get distracted by TV and your family members and you won't be as productive as you would have been while working outside home... you might also be tempted to sleep at odd hours leaving your work pending

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
Due to the crruent situation its better to do office work at home. But we couldn't deny the importance of office place and decorum because we never make such office senerio at home at all.

Personally, I would love to continue like this. I take my work home with me, report to the office every 15 days or when necessary. It can affect the return to daily activities in many companies, those people who have achieved better economic benefits at home or online will surely leave their job.

To work from home which is Online business, good Alone for those that buying and selling, not for who is producing product. But if everyone willing to work from home because is easy, now tell me who will work to produce product that you want to be selling online?

I don't have a work yet but I think if there's an opportunity to work from home, I will take it. I could save a lot from eating outside, transportation fee, and so much time. Although I would miss the interaction with fellow employees.

I will prefer working from home and i dont really know how it will affect thou
Here’s a simple explanation on how working from home will affect the labor market and economy in general. Labor market says a lot about the working population of a particular area. Working from home will affect some low level workers like cleaners, clerks, gatemen. Most of them will lose their jobs and there’ll be less job opportunities available.

Working from home is more conducive and stress free. It gives you time to do what ever you want to do at home. It so more conducive and stress free for women expecially. It makes them also have time for their house chores and also do their business perfectly well.

I think the context of the job will determine whether the job can be remotely or not. The major challenges on working from home is when facilitates needed to carry out the assignment are not available such as power supply, good internet and company system. Distraction will set in especially for the married ones.

Work from home is the best way of earning money with no much stress, you create your working time and you able to work anytime you wish to with no disturbance and you can also chose not to work in a day if you wish not to.

Consistent research has shown that remote workers log longer hours than their office-bound counterparts. Studies show that it's clear there is increased productivity in working at home versus working in an office.

I don't think working at home is much better than working in the office because when employees work mostly or exclusively from home, they can probably only communicate with their colleagues via email and occasional calls. Talk Working remotely is not as conducive to building meaningful relationships with co-workers as working in the office.

Concerning working from home and working from office. Well, I will prefer working from home due to the pandemic, to avoid been contacted with the Corona virus. With this pandemic, I believe most companies or firm have tried to adapt from working from work to moving to the internet

I prefer working in the office. Working at home may make me lazy. I won't even be effective,I may be distracted with maybe television or any other frivolities. But in the office, I can easily interact with colleagued and share ideas together.

80 e to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
Considering the fact that there are lots of distraction when working from home, it's actually why offices exist, so that you can focus on your work. But with the pandemic on going, there is no way to keep it up with working from office, so from home would do for now but productivity is going to be affected.

Both are good and suitable but connection with each other on daily basis because the interaction is really important between employee and worker they can easily understand the relation and behaviour .
Working at home is good but the interaction is more important among each other .

Working from office you work in company making file records and it's morning get up tension fines office what say boss and what he did so office work is office it litle bit difficult other office work from home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds