Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I prefer working at home , it is comfortable and requires less stress. Only problem working at home is you won't get to interact with others , secondly you won't get to work effectively as you used to work in the office.

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to pandemic issue I prefer going to work from home in order to avoid the stress, in this pandemic period is good working from home, because working in the office is very difficult for now, so is good to keep our distance because of covid19.

Working from home is usually great and feels really comfortable but i prefer working in the office, reason is you’ll get to interact with different people from different backgrounds and walks of life. And you’ll also get to share ideas and bring new things to the office together. It’s great being among people while working you feel relaxed and more comfortable

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
I think the disease is very severe, the work in it will be good at home because we can have a lot of problems if we go out, if we work at home, we can avoid this disease and a lot of common Can handle sitting at home and can do work comfortably so I would consider it better and much better to do housework

The opportunity to work directly from home can't be over emphasized because a lots of people have seen working from home as a means of reducing their cost of transportation which mean they can do their works at home. Although,it look expensive with the amount of internet subscription that is required is not going to be met easily.well and good, it's going to affect labour maelrket in a bigger way because their won't be enough cash at work for proper runnings. Well, the countries economic stand will be affected.

Your focus is the key to being as productive at home as you might be at the office. There may be some equipment issues, but those can be resolved.If you are the type that likes to work alone, working from home may be as productive, or more so. If you have to have people around you, are very extroverted, this can be a drawback for working at home.

Due to the ongoing pandemic weve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
I would prefer working from home because of the comfort it gives. But the effect on the economy would be that most people would loose their jobs if it continues because not all jobs can be work from home

Studies show remote workers (who work outside the office some, but not all, of the time) on average are more productive, more innovative and more engaged. Companies who have remote work policies experience less turnover and are more attractive to employees—and young workers in particular.

The coronavirus pandemic has forced many people to work from home and I believe that even when the pandemic is over, more people would still prefer to work from home.
Working from home is easy and less stressful.

Personally I prefer working from home because the calmness and tranquility that is obtainable at home makes me more productive. I don't think working from home will have any drastic effect on the economy neither will it affect the labour market because not everyone will work from home as some job descriptions cannot be performed from home.

Your focus is the key to being as productive at home as you might be at the office. There may be some equipment issues, but those can be resolved.If you are the type that likes to work alone, working from home may be as productive, or more so. If you have to have people around you, are very extroverted, this can be a drawback for working at home.
Well you’re right. The main goal is to be productive. Judging by the financial effect this may have, it’s safe to say that it’s not financially advisable for companies to employ this method. The cost of getting tools and equipments to every worker will be considered. Though it will relive the companies and workers the cost of transportation. Also this will have negative effect on the labor market. Working from home will result to the loss of jobs for some workers

I would prefer working on home, i love working online even if the pay is small. I'm an introvert, although that won't stop me from working at the office if opportunity arises but I wholeheartedly prefer working at home.

Both are good and suitable but connection with each other on daily basis because the interaction is really important between employee and worker they can easily understand the relation and behaviour .
Working at home is good but the interaction is more important among each other .
In a workplace where there is good and healthy competition among workers, it breeds unity and togetherness, which in turn make all to care for one another. In such cases, those workers won't even prefer working from home because they tend to help themselves get better at their work.

I like to work from home due to the fact that it's always saving me some cost from leaving my house for office. For example if I decide to work from office a lot of expenses will go to that effect. Meanwhile, working from home especially from the internet is the way to go even as this pandemic is forcing a lockdown on everybody.

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Working from home is going to have adverse effects on the economy because it will definitely affect productivity level.
Most people can not feel comfortable in their houses when they are working unless you are single.
The truth is that not all business can allow you to work from home.

Working from is good but it comes with lots of distraction, e.g, TV is on, children making noice etc... Will make you lose concentration most times and you may end up not meeting up with your task for the day...
At the other hand going and coming back from office has its own stress too.

with the current situation we find ourselves now with the current era of covid 19 disease out break, working at home is actually the best, it is comfortable and involves less stress, though it can really be time taking but it's the best, working in an office involves lots of stress, expenses, buying fuels in cares, or transportation fee, dor those who doesn't have a car, and at times working in the office is OK too, because it gives one the chance to interact with other people who are in the same line of work with us and also learning more from each other but working from home doesn't allow that.

As funny as it sounds, many feels that working from home is all fun and there's freedom galore, but this isn't so. The pandemic really made a lot of people adapt to working from home. Many of the people who thought it was fun and professed that they couldn't wait to work from home even found it difficult to adjust to. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. The company won't bring the same office equipments & facilities to you at home, neither can you work on your computer half dressed in the office, or singing around the office. None is better than another. But for me who wants little or no supervision, I'll definitely prefer to work from home.

I think Working in the office is more productive. It is certainly cheaper for individuals without the overhead cost of keeping warm at home and unwanted distraction from friends and family. It is only productive if it is convenient for individuals in special circumstances e.g. bad weather snow/icy condition on roads. But its depends on every person mindset.

I like to work from home due to the fact that it's always saving me some cost from leaving my house for office. For example if I decide to work from office a lot of expenses will go to that effect. Meanwhile, working from home especially from the internet is the way to go even as this pandemic is forcing a lockdown on everybody.
If your internet connection isn't stable enough, it's going to be very difficult for you to work effectively from home. When you don't work very well from home, it's going to incur questions from your boss and most likely going to lose your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds