Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it can work well, but the office, if managed correctly can provide benefits of teamwork, cross networking, overhearing leads, positive motivation and accessible help. Its all about how its managed not where you are.’

‘Your focus is the key to being as productive at home as you might be at the office. There may be some equipment issues, but those can be resolved.If you are the type that likes to work alone, working from home may be as productive, or more so. If you have to have people around you, are very extroverted, this can be a drawback for working at home.’

Advertisement Placeholder
Working from home will be much easier as you will be safe from every aspects . So by going office you have to work harder to get outcomes. But you can also work home with same potential. So i will work from home as it will be peaceful. But may be I am not valid, by going office you may learn and do something which you can't do at Home.

Working from home will be much easier as you will be safe from every aspects . So by going office you have to work harder to get outcomes. But you can also work home with same potential. So i will work from home as it will be peaceful. But may be I am not valid, by going office you may learn and do something which you can't do at Home.
Seriously, in terms of prevention of further exposure of staff to the pandemic of Corona virus, working from home is perfect strategy most companies should employ because people won't come out of their home to get in contact with an infected person or object.

De
Seriously, in terms of prevention of further exposure of staff to the pandemic of Corona virus, working from home is perfect strategy most companies should employ because people won't come out of their home to get in contact with an infected person or object.
Definitely, companies should do this strategy, as it is safe way as there is pandemic virus out there and in many countries as in Pakistan and India it's intense cold there because of Winter season. So I reckon Work from home will be More beneficial than going out for both employee and employe.

True. They just need to find another means, business is moving online

Not all businesses can be moved online, in my opinion. There are still those businesses that will require one doing everything that has to involve physical meetings and all that. However, it will be safer for everyone when most businesses can be done online without having to meet up.

De

Definitely, companies should do this strategy, as it is safe way as there is pandemic virus out there and in many countries as in Pakistan and India it's intense cold there because of Winter season. So I reckon Work from home will be More beneficial than going out for both employee and employe.
Some companies can be very annoying with how they treat their staff. They don't really care about their health but only the money being made for them. This is very common with private companies with greedy bosses.

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?

Your focus is the key to being as productive at home as you might be at the office. There may be some equipment issues, but those can be resolved.If you are the type that likes to work alone, working from home may be as productive, or more so. If you have to have people around you, are very extroverted, this can be a drawback for working at home.
Due to pandemic condition its according to me work from home is better then work in office. "Health is wealth"
But, online work is vert steadily earnig point.

Some companies can be very annoying with how they treat their staff. They don't really care about their health but only the money being made for them. This is very common with private companies with greedy bosses.
Yes , you are right sir. Maximum company do not concern with the health of their workers . I observed Even They (companies) cut allowance from there salary if Workers go on Leave.
As you said the greedy bosses, they never let their workers to be relaxed that's why they force to join offline business rather Online..

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
Working from home has its advantages and disadvantages. It is time flexible, and you can multitask. However, interaction with individuals suffer and one might miss the daily socializing of office buzz.

Yes , you are right sir. Maximum company do not concern with the health of their workers . I observed Even They (companies) cut allowance from there salary if Workers go on Leave.
As you said the greedy bosses, they never let their workers to be relaxed that's why they force to join offline business rather Online..
Where I worked last, in a whole calendar year, what my boss was able to allow me was just one week leave with 10,000 Naira. How insensitive of her and her husband. To crown it all, I worked from Monday to Saturday, including on Sunday but half day from 12pm to 6pm.

Your focus is the key to been as productive at home as you might be at the office. There may be some equipment issues, but those can be resolved. If you’re the type that like working alone, working from home may be productive

Where I worked last, in a whole calendar year, what my boss was able to allow me was just one week leave with 10,000 Naira. How insensitive of her and her husband. To crown it all, I worked from Monday to Saturday, including on Sunday but half day from 12pm to 6pm.
Oh so sad, in which country do you live? And i couldn't get the Naira?? Is this your country currency?
This was too much burden. What did they greedy people want from you?
Actually that work was too much without single holiday and 0 rest😓

I still prefer working at home because it more relaxing and it's not like im working at all. No stress from officemates and nagging boss. You can slack all you want as long as you make the job done in time. But you will surely miss the routine sometimes.

O would prefer to go for the job because that was the routine used by us before pandemic and that was quite good enough for us Ith going office people also used to continue work online but then pandemic has changed the routine so i would definitely prefferd to go go office.

Its good to work from home and stay safe and sound. But with this there will be ni interactions between people and they will not be social. A man is a social animal, he must go out for office work. Its the need of the market and companies. With this labor market will not effect.

Well , I prefer comfort ,and thus if it will be possible for me to work at home and still maintain a good source of earning , I don't see the need to be going to office , exposing myself to dangers on the road. Moreover I get to do some other things at he whole working

Oh so sad, in which country do you live? And i couldn't get the Naira?? Is this your country currency?
This was too much burden. What did they greedy people want from you?
Actually that work was too much without single holiday and 0 rest😓
I live in Nigeria and a city called Lagos. It was quite a horrible experience and challenging period for me then. The fact was that there wasn't even another job for me to say I'd quit the other one and take up the new offer.

I live in Nigeria and a city called Lagos. It was quite a horrible experience and challenging period for me then. The fact was that there wasn't even another job for me to say I'd quit the other one and take up the new offer.
Definitely it is. Some unkind people like your boss, take benefit of other person's helplessness and compulsion. As you had not any other option to skip that job so they also knew this so they forced you to work too hard and never did let you to feel relaxing. It's just mind torture.

Definitely it is. Some unkind people like your boss, take benefit of other person's helplessness and compulsion. As you had not any other option to skip that job so they also knew this so they forced you to work too hard and never did let you to feel relaxing. It's just mind torture.
It's just the order of the day in Nigeria where there is poor conditions for employees by most firms. It's not just happening at where I worked but almost in all private sector all over the nation. It's only those who are fortunate enough to get federal or state government jobs that are enjoying peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds