Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Office and working from home how can someone compare this in 21st century outrightly people would prefer to work from there who knows that I'm going to the offices to work there are people who do not feel working in an establishment waking up every morning preparing and going to work Saturday will be lazy out there today in bed with their smartphones and laptops working to earn a living.
[automerge]1612423338[/automerge]
Office and working from home how can someone compare this in 21st century outrightly people would prefer to work from there who knows that I'm going to the offices to work there are people who do not feel working in an establishment waking up every morning preparing and going to work Saturday will be lazy out there today in bed with their smartphones and laptops working to earn a living.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I as a person will choose working from home over working in office. This question is totally dependent on the individual's choice and personality. I am not a person that likes going out so much, you could say I am an introvert, I like to be in my comfort zone and be able to do the things I want. Working from home affords me all these.

Because of the pandemic and the fear of contacting the virus,I prefer working from home,it reduces the risk,when working from home your job will be efficiently done as there is no disturbance of any kind,though I will miss the interactive sessions with other workers at the office

I would prefer working at the office. In as much as working from home seems to offer you freedom of your time, I will choose working at the office. I will get really bored if I choose to work from home.

Working from home is preferable now, because of covid 19 federal government said we should obey the protocols, the daily expenses will be reduce, no stress more of holdup or traffic on the road again.

Right from time I prefer working from home, because you work at your own pace and you get to manage your time and resources. Working from home relieves people from the pressure of working from the office.

Needless to say, productivity can get a huge uptick with remote workers. For example, call center employees that work from home were able to boost their productivity by 13%, according to a Stanford study. Consistent research has shown that remote workers log longer hours than their office-bound counterparts.
Actually call center operatives can easily be productive at home and their job requires little tecjnicality andoffline appearance. However, the situation isn’t the same for some profession. For example, an engineer will be less productive while working from home as most of their job is field based

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds