Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the pandemic, staying at home to work is more preferable compared to working in the office. However, the both have their cons and pros, which can favour anyone and at anything. It all depends on what you want. Take your time to decide.

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to the pandemic, staying at home to work is more preferable compared to working in the office. However, the both have their cons and pros, which can favour anyone and at anything. It all depends on what you want. Take your time to decide.
You have a very good point about there being some pros and cons to working from home. Distraction is one of the main cons of working from because there are a lot of things to affect how you focus on your work. If there are kids at home, your work will always be interrupted.

Needless to say, productivity can get a huge uptick with remote workers. For example, call center employees that work from home were able to boost their productivity by 13%, according to a Stanford study. Consistent research has shown that remote workers log longer hours than their office-bound counterparts.
This is a good improvement and also there’s fear the workers may develop workaholic tendencies. Though the productivity may be increased and this is a great benefit for the company but the workers may begin to enjoy working more hours than other jobs do.

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
Working at home is the best. Although you may need to do some works in the office. But during this pandemic I prefer working at home. To avoid contacting the disease. Am going with working at home..

Would love to stay home and make money but been a waitress it would have to be an amazing work at home opportunity I am hoping to accomplish this I retire in 2 years.

I would prefer working at home but will surely miss the daily interactions with people going to work and Yes, when you work in the office with your other partners and friends Enjoy and have a good time And the benefits of working at home are mostly for women because In addition to office work at home, they can also perform other household chores such as cooking and caring for children.And you don't have to be punctual at home And there are no transportation problems

The sudden outbreak of the pandemic has brought about a new global revolution in which many things has come to play. From time immemorial, it's always been working in the office but a whole organization can decide to sit down at home and still continue their activities. There are differences between these, it is good to work at home but there are some setbacks. When you work at home, the understanding that nobody is monitoring your activities might not make one ficus, serious and committed.

Working at home is the best. Although you may need to do some works in the office. But during this pandemic I prefer working at home. To avoid contacting the disease. Am going with working at home..
In case of a possible wrap of the pandemic, would you prefer working from home or working at the office? Moreover, ever since you’ve been working at home have you been more productive compared to working at the office? Also what financial impact does working at home has on your monthly ever since you’ve been working at home?

Working from home seems more convenient than offices. Stress-free, freedom to choice of all,no check in and out,no much of questionings... But everything has advantage and disadvantages. With u working from home,u will miss normal daily interactions with people. Your social life in a whole,depends on your kind of person. But working from home is all whole,No_MUch_Drama!

Working from home seems more convenient than offices. Stress-free, freedom to choice of all,no check in and out,no much of questionings... But everything has advantage and disadvantages. With u working from home,u will miss normal daily interactions with people. Your social life in a whole,depends on your kind of person. But working from home is all whole,No_MUch_Drama!
This is true. Working from home will have a negative effect on your social life but it’ll reduces your monthly expenses. Though some people are introverts and wouldn’t feel it much. Moreover working from home can cause workaholic tendencies

It depends on what works for each individual. I would prefer to work from home rather than work in the office.

Until 8 months ago, I was working in an office. In the past 8 months, I have been working from home. When I worked in an office, I used to work for 8 hours a day and earning enough to pay all bills as well as save some money for emergency funds. I am still working 8 hours a day from home, and I am not even able to earn 25 percent of what I was earning earlier.

I think everyone will prefer that but how do you think this will affect the labour market and economy in general
Either working at home or working in the office, the two of it is good, but when you work in the office, you will be able to serious with it than working at home to avoid unexpected distraction.

I would choose to work at the comfort of my home rather than going to the office. By so doing I would be more productive than the office because I'm in my comfort zone. I know some person's doing well working from home.

it depends on the type of work you are talking about because there are some words that are not suitable to work from home,but in general speaking if I'm to choose any of them I would like to work at home because this is when I'll have my free time to do other things that can benefits me.

I would like to work from home because if I work from home I'll have more time to take care of my family and my children and I would do a lot of things that is really necessary in the house, working from how we can prevent the risks of contacting Corona virus. I think working from home is the best option for now in this pandemic.

I still would prefer working at home but will surely miss the daily interactions with people going to work and at work.
It's being adopted now to work from home due to the pandemic.

I think working from home is more comfortable then office. Working from home is easy. Because we check our daily routine and doing our work in home. The most important thing is that the job is done on time.

home preferable for me over working in the work. Be that as it may, I think working in the workplace is additionally fundamental some of the time, particularly on the off chance that you are living alone in light of the fact that you need to interface with your associates, you need to help each other with various undertakings and it's simply an alternate air at the workplace than at home.

it depends on the type of work you are talking about because there are some words that are not suitable to work from home,but in general speaking if I'm to choose any of them I would like to work at home because this is when I'll have my free time to do other things that can benefits me.
This is true. Working from home allows you to do other things. Though sometimes you may tend to work more than your normal working hours.working from home may be easy but you may end up with workaholic tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds