Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better Work-Life Balance
Many jobs or works are also come with flexible schedules, which means that employees are can start and end their day as they choose, as long as their work is complete or the hours needed to work is met. This control over your work schedule can be invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of your personal life. So for me its is better working from home than working from office.

Advertisement Placeholder
For remote work to be successful, employers need to provide the right equipment and support. And the employees must be able to get work done without supervision. If set up properly, experts and advocates say, remote work has many benefits

I prefer to work from than working from office for many reasons. When you are working from there is little or no stress and have all you activities under control. You can easily carry out your duties with ease. Working from office usually put the employees in tight corners. You have little or no privacy when you work from office because office is part of a public place.

Sometimes working at home all day very boring so I think the best thing for them to do is to do it as a part-time that you can work at homes at certain day and you can also work in the office on certain days maybe this will be much more better than staying at home and work
[automerge]1612363317[/automerge]
Sometimes working at home all day very boring so I think the best thing for them to do is to do it as a part-time that you can work at homes at certain day and you can also work in the office on certain days maybe this will be much more better than staying at home and work

Working in home is more confortable than office.. but this for only office members where online system available. but for the labour it is difficult. office work can easily do in home in anytime..

I never want to work in an office before. working at home gives freedom. You can do whatever you like. You are your own boss.
But sometimes I get tired. There was a time that I was looking for job to do, but the salary they were offering is not even up to what I earn in a week and some days online

I do not like constant wor at home I'll prefer to work in the office because that will get me going every day but working in the house will be too boring because you only have to focus on your laptop all the time which may not be the best option for tomorrow, I prefer to work in the office.

It is much more efficient to work in the workplace. Without the overhead expense of keeping warm at home and it is definitely easier for people

I don't think it will have any effect and if it will have any effect it will be positive because we all saw what happened during the lockdown businesses were still thriving even more and more opportunities like crypto currency

Answering your question, working at work is better than working at home, because when working at home, one can get easily distracted and not accomplish what one wants to accomplish within a specific time

Working from home is now the ideal thing because it will be less stressful and also create time for you to attend to another thing most especially your wife and kids that forms the fulcrum of your family.
[automerge]1612365741[/automerge]
Working from home is now the ideal thing because it will be less stressful and also create time for you to attend to another thing most especially your wife and kids that forms the fulcrum of your family.

Working from home is very good and it reduces stress of going through traffic and help maintain mental stability but I prefer working from office because of the collaboration in person and how easy it is for you to quickly get help from your next seat partner holding customer on for few minutes. Working under the same roof or in the same office promote team work and effective communication.

I will prefer working from home because, there won't be more office pressure on you and it will also reduce cost of getting or renting office for those having private firm But it all depends on the nature of your business.

One of the biggest advantages employees gain by working remotely is that they no longer have to commute to work. I like working at home. Additionally, by reducing the number of people taking cars, trains, and buses to and from the workplace, it improves the climate.

Working from home can be very tiring. Imagine waking up and repeating the same process every blessed day without meeting co workers. I will also take working with people in an office environment.

depends on you
I prefer working from home though it gives me more time for my children, if your program supports it go for it. If it doesn't, go out and work
Both are stress related though so any one that works for you is fine.

Working from home may not be the best but life cannot be compared to work, and so most, companies should divert it workers to start working from home. Every worker should have their assignment or work being done from home for this period, only for submission should be done in a week or so.

I think both is good work in home and work in office you should work in office in morning and work in home in evening both is good it's a part time job you should both is possible if you taking interested and taking time in our business

Though everyone might Choose to work from home but from a different perspective comes my opinion, working from the office provide the ample opportunity to interverse with different people of different classes which may server as future connections meanwhile, working from home won't enable such.
This is true! Working from home may lead to introverts traits in an individual. Though working from home is the most convenient but it’s not the best in many ways. Another disadvantages of working from home is causing workaholic tendencies in individuals

Needless to say, productivity can get a huge uptick with remote workers. For example, call center employees that work from home were able to boost their productivity by 13%, according to a Stanford study. Consistent research has shown that remote workers log longer hours than their office-bound counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds