Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working from home and working at the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The positive side of working from home is time saved. The biggest advantage of working from home is that you save a lot of time commuting back and forth to work. This may mean some extra shuteye or the opportunity to not skip breakfast in the morning. You can spend extra time with your children or spouse, read the newspaper instead of sitting in traffic. You are in control of your working environment. And the positive side of working in an office is motivation for career growth. When you work in an office environment, you have supervision and restrictions, but you also have knowledge and support from your bosses and colleagues. Being around intelligent people might motivate you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
Now if this goes on even when the pandemic is over which one will you prefer?
How do you think this will affect the labour market?
Which effect does it have on the economy?
My personal view is that working at office is more better than working from home. It becomes a routine of a person according to which he works daily. I think this habit is the best and most important. While working at home makes a person bored.

All my life I have been working from home. I did try working in an office but it did not work, and I gave up just in a year. I feel more comfortable and relaxed working from home. As long as you can find assignments, I suggest you to choose working from home.
Wow that’s good. What type of Job do you do and what were the possible causes of failure when you tried working at the office? Also what’re the financial implications of working at the office? As much as I enjoy my space and convenience, I still believe these should be considered before deciding on which one is better

We can't deny that it is way much better to work if we are all in a workplace, but during these days of pandemic we should prefer working at home in order to avoid such contacts from outside. There is also an impact on our labour staying at home, we might forgot to put borders between home and work.

Due to the ongoing pandemic we’ve all seen how we can work effectively from home while working at the office gives you the opportunity to go out and do the do on a daily basis.
It depends, some people prefer working from office to working from home. This is because, to some working from office gives the consciousness to be serious with whatever they are doing but if it's from home they feel relaxed at it.

We can't deny that it is way much better to work if we are all in a workplace, but during these days of pandemic we should prefer working at home in order to avoid such contacts from outside. There is also an impact on our labour staying at home, we might forgot to put borders between home and work.
In the advent of a possible wrap of the pandemic, do you think it’ll be beneficial to fully endorse working from home? I agree with what you said. Working from home will have drastic effect on the world economy. This will leave a huge unemployment gap in the society. A lot of people will lose their jobs

Wow that’s good. What type of Job do you do and what were the possible causes of failure when you tried working at the office? Also what’re the financial implications of working at the office? As much as I enjoy my space and convenience, I still believe these should be considered before deciding on which one is better
I am work from home professional. I do web design, content development, seo, digital marketing etc. I was offered a job of banding. Even though I was satisfied with the job and pay rate, I had to give up because I had differences with the boss.

I am work from home professional. I do web design, content development, seo, digital marketing etc. I was offered a job of banding. Even though I was satisfied with the job and pay rate, I had to give up because I had differences with the boss.
Wow! I love what you do. In this case, working from home is easy for you and most of your works can be easily done from home in your work space at home. For people like us who have been used to working at the office, it’s not easy working from home. Though it’s convenient but the vibe isn’t there

Some companies can be very annoying with how they treat their staff. They don't really care about their health but only the money being made for them. This is very common with private companies with greedy bosses.

I have heard stories about how some staff of a particular company got infected with Corona virus all because the boss insisted that they should not work from home. It is frustrating to have such boss that doesn't want to be innovative at the helm of affairs.

I have heard stories about how some staff of a particular company got infected with Corona virus all because the boss insisted that they should not work from home. It is frustrating to have such boss that doesn't want to be innovative at the helm of affairs.
Can you imagine? I would personally sue the boss and company for putting my health and life at risk all because of their greedy interest of making money for them should such happen to me. I'm very sure that they won't even contribute to the staff treatment of the infection.

If we have skills of graphic designing and logo designing, then you can earn a lot of profit and earn by staying in the home if you have skill of online graphic designing or logo designing and can trade as well from home it is easy to do.

working from home has it own benefits and also have some disadvantages though as we all know that working from home will surely reduce some expenses and some stress which is preferable to everyone.while working at the office also has many advantages too that we don't observe.
[automerge]1611596452[/automerge]
working from home has it own benefits and also have some disadvantages though as we all know that working from home will surely reduce some expenses and some stress which is preferable to everyone.while working at the office also has many advantages too that we don't observe.

The pandemic has dramatically altered the workplace to slow the virus's spread and protect employee , many companies have shifted to remote work with video calls and instant messaging replacing meeting and break room conversations.yet huge swathes of the labor force are unable to work remotely.

If we have skills of graphic designing and logo designing, then you can earn a lot of profit and earn by staying in the home if you have skill of online graphic designing or logo designing and can trade as well from home it is easy to do.
Graphics design is a very hot skill that sells without much stress in marketing because how good your work is will sell your services immediately to those interested in your graphics design skills. So many companies look for expert graphics designer and they charge heavy fees for their services.

Well you’re right. Graphic design and other computer related job can be easily done at home provided you create a good working environment for that purpose. In most cases, these jobs are done at home. Considering the financial impact this will have, its much advisable to do this kind of jobs at home

Its actually less stressful to work from home but daily interactions that makes working more lively would be missed, one disadvantages of working from home is that you get a lot of interference at home and disturbance that would not make you likely to meet up with Target as required
Yes you're right. Working at home is less stressful but you can't be alone at every moment and society frowns at people that stays at home always. However if you have your own house, you can convert a space to an office and work from there always. I've seen that in many places and it gives you a work and home experience.

I think everyone will prefer that but how do you think this will affect the labour market and economy in general.

Well you’re right. Graphic design and other computer related job can be easily done at home provided you create a good working environment for that purpose. In most cases, these jobs are done at home. Considering the financial impact this will have, its much advisable to do this kind of jobs at home

You can actively learn how to use Canva for graphics design. It's how I started learning from YouTube video of experts in the use of Canva. In each session, try as much as possible to practice and recreate whatever they did in the video, it's the best way to learn from my experience.

Needless to say, productivity can get a huge uptick with remote workers. For example, call center employees that work from home were able to boost their productivity by 13%, according to a Stanford study. Consistent research has shown that remote workers log longer hours than their office-bound counterparts.

Needless to say, productivity can get a huge uptick with remote workers. For example, call center employees that work from home were able to boost their productivity by 13%, according to a Stanford study. Consistent research has shown that remote workers log longer hours than their office-bound counterparts.
This is an absolute truth because I could recall very well how much it was evident during the time of lockdown when we worked from home. My sales target used to be within 1.9 million but the full first month I worked at home, my sales went up to 3.3 million Naira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds