Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for the government

I have never considered working in a government. You need to attend competitive exams and pass with high grades and sit on interview. In my home country, you need connections to to get through interviews

Advertisement Placeholder
If I am to choose I would like to work for Federal government in my country. The reason is that they have good salary scale structure a lot of bonuses compared to order government.

Well, it's very hard to find a well paying government job these days but if am opportuned to get one then I will most likely go for it as you can even combine it with maybe a side hustle of some sort

Well, it's very hard to find a well paying government job these days but if am opportuned to get one then I will most likely go for it as you can even combine it with maybe a side hustle of some sort
I will never work for goverment I dont like goverment jobs its seems so stressful for me and I never dream of working in that feild sometime they hold or detain people salary for a long time before they can pay it out: I rather go for company jobs than goverment

My plan is to work for the government. But I know it l won't be enough to take care of my needs .there is a need to start up a business (both offline and online)

Working for government brings about laxity. Majority of the people don't put much effort into government works because there is less supervision. Beside that you will always receive your salary on time.

Last edited:
These days, job security is the only thing that wants to make people work for the government. But sincerely, there is a lot of time wasted with little pay while working. This is an amount you can easily earn with multinationals and even start securing the future at a very young age. I would choose the private sector and manage my finances wisely.

Working for the government is a life time opportunity as it tends to help individual when they are old,weak and can no longer work,they will survive from the income obtainable from pension

One of the advantages of working for government is that you are going to experience majority of the public holiday. Unlike when you are working with private companies. Most private companies mandate it for their workers to attend workplace during the holiday for overtime.

Working for the government is very good at times because the job is secure and while working there you can still have time for other side business and also you will have some benefits when you retire

I will never work for goverment I dont like goverment jobs its seems so stressful for me and I never dream of working in that feild sometime they hold or detain people salary for a long time before they can pay it out: I rather go for company jobs than goverment
You're probably right about that. I have more than once heard about government holding or owing their workers salary. Am studying a medical course and the government rarely owe doctors and if they do they pay them off almost immediately

I will not like to work for the government , because in my country ,workers Working for the government are hardly been payed their required salaries at the appropriate time and moment ,so working for the government is a no for me

IN my home country, you need to attend competitive exams and pass the exams in merit list to become eligible for government jobs. I don't think I can do that. Therefore, I do not have that desire.

Working for government is very important and it's a good source of income and livelihood survival. I will prefer working with government, this is because it offers a good way or standard of living and I believe with your efforts, their will be some change in the aspect of government policies.

Well government work is actually very profitable and it is very nice and also it gives one the opportunity to engage in other extra ways of making money

Working for the government is not a bad idea but its not very productive for the employee comparing it to a self employed business. I see as a job that makes one lazy and reduces one's circle of thinking far.
One thing that is a very good in the civil service job is that it will give one time to carryout most of the things that we wants to be engaged in.he has the advantage of job security,but on the issue of productivity that one is a major minus in the government esterblisment.

In my country, working for the government has many advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes, the salaries of the government employees are withheld and this causes many problems for employees.

In my country, it is better to work for the government as the government workers are well paid and enjoy some benefits even after their retirement. The only problem with working with government is that it is always full of bureaucracy which may not allow you to work in your full potential.

Work for government. It not possible for everyone to work for government. The limited people that are working for government are live Comfortable and make monthly income.

Given the opportunity, I would definitely work for the government. It is the most stable employer. Government employees have secure jobs and stand to receive generous retirement packages. They also tend to enjoy a work-life balance compared to their counterparts in the private sector. They have more time to enhance their skills and credentials through post-graduate studies. In my country, many find being a public school teacher a dream job because their compensation is far superior to private employees with longer work experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds