Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for the government

I would only accept to work for the government due to my passion for the profession I'm into, however I would only do so time to time.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country it is virtually everybody is dream to work with the government as soon as they are graduating. This is because it comes with a better job security and the government pay better than most private organisations.

For now, I will prefer working with the Government first before thinking of any other alternative because it is a way of getting your own money.

That's is the dream of so many people in my country they want to make money working for the government as it is a kind of stand by partform for us and they pay well than private firm
Also job is a lot more secured at government firms than the private firm. What is your opinion on this, would you rather work for the government or private firm?

In my country, you need to pass competitive exams to work for government agencies. This is very competitive as there are very positions available but a lot of people are applying for the job.

I never had this desire to work for the government not because I was afraid to sit for competitive exams but because I was not interested in long term jobs.

Working in government it has been dream because government work are pensionable job, that is why it is good to work government job so to make good money from there.

Sometimes working for the government could have some disadvantages. For example, workings could go on a strike and you may not need to work because many other workers could go on a strike and this may lead to no work at all.

Government work is preferable in my country because it pays better than the private firm and still gives time for you to develop yourself and have business of your own,and after retirement you will still earn from it
My dream is to work under the federal government like my father because their are many advantages in working for the government , leave bonus , Christmas bonus, increment in salary.

Working for the government has always been my dream since I knew myself because in my country Nigeria everyone aspires to work for the government as it is the government that actually has the best financial package for workout although they only disadvantages the fact that sometimes they may not pay their workers on time.
There are some Job description in this government sector that would prefer starting my business over it. However, in government job, it is guaranteed that you earn till you die that's why people go for it

Yes, I would want to work for the government, so that I can table directly the issues that are majorly fundamentally affecting my community /society so that fast positive actions would be taken to solve issues.

I do not see anything bad with working with the government. If the work is going to affect people lives for the better, why not. A lot of companies and individuals work with government and are successful

The problem with working for government is that there are many kind of corrupt officers in many government departments in many countries. This could lead to problem for many people who are faithful to their jobs. I have heard of a few stories where many faithful officers had problems with many corrupt officers.

I never have the desire to work for the government. But in my country, there is a great desire to work in government agencies because of higher pay rate and and amenities. However, getting a government job is really hard

Working for the government in my country is a good one and which people always wants, working for the government in my country you will have time for other businesses. Also they will be a good benefits return and also no fear of sacking

If I could make a living from home I would not work with the government. I'm not one for being lax at my job but I want to have free control of my time.
The only reason why a lot of people actually preferred to work for the government and my country is because of the less commitment that they have in such a job because they are not really supervised seriously.

If I have the opportunity to get a good job with the government, I would take it. As most government works tend to pay really well, and the office days are not really much. But I won't take a low class government work.
Personally the only reason why I'm going to be comfortable working for the government of my country is dependent on the amount of money that they're going to be paying for the job that I do for them.

I prefer working for the givernment because there's job security. You don't have to be worried about losing your job anytime , the pressure faced in most private firms isn't there and upon retirement, you're entitled to some benefits!

i belong to pakistan There are many benefits of government job in our country Like a good salary and other insurance & And apart from this a good pension is also available in private sector Not all these facilities are given.
The truth of the matter is that I believe that is the same thing all over the world when it comes to working for the government who have proper benefits for their employees.

In my country, the best and the most secured job that one could get is the government job. The people applying for the jobs are so many most of the candidates are choosen based on nepotism.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds