Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for the government

Working for the government is cool though stress, but the good thing is when you're been enrolled into the payroll you're on your road to knowing you're settled(PENSION) for life!
Government job is not as stressful as working in the private sector,such as banking and related jobs,and they get to close early too

Advertisement Placeholder
I would really love to work for the government. Luckily, the course I studied in campus is one that I can be hired by the government. I am getting my license soon so that I start working. There are so many benefits that come with working for the government. For example, there are many allowances, you get medical and other covers and you get a good pension plan for retirement.

Working for the government will only depend on the benefits. High pay and other work benefits, then why not? Some won't prefer to work for the government because of some reason.

If I had a choice, I would prefer being self-employed because even these days in my country the government agencies are not favourable. How will a retiree be clamouring for his pension and gratuity he duly deserves?

Working for the company is ideal and the best decision for willing and able bodied individuals who don't have the inclination of starting their own business.

Change they say is constant even the government job has change drastically I will also say positively, currently the best is to be an enterpreneur

It is generally much more productive and secure for you to work with the government around here. The job comes with job security and you are eligible for a pension after retirement.

Government work is preferable in my country because it pays better than the private firm and still gives time for you to develop yourself and have business of your own,and after retirement you will still earn from it
There's security. You earn till you die. During coronavirus lock down numerous businesses went into jeopardy, civil servants were warning while doing nothing

Working in government is more interesting, challenging and groundbreaking than many people realize. You can do work similar what you might do in the private sector, only on a grander scale and with greater impact. Government employees develop vaccines for deadly diseases, fight sexual and racial discrimination, and navigate diplomatic challenges overseas.

Working for the government has the highest Job security a job has to offer especially if you're a full-time staff and not on contract

One of the things that makes it going for every government jobs is the issue of job security,at least you are guaranteed to a comfortable salary level and periodic promotion.And the benefit of getting pension t the end of their service.

Working for the government is good in that there's job security and a pension when you retire but most times there is delay in payment of salaries. If I am to work for the government,I can't depend on it alone I should also be running my own business.

Working for the government has the highest Job security a job has to offer especially if you're a full-time staff and not on contract
It depends though, like in my country, working for the government is not really that much of a joy ride. You can only enjoy working for the government when you are at a higher level. Most times government workers suffer form delay in payment for weeks if not even months.

In my country, working with the government may not necessarily be because of the pay but the job security and retirement benefits that comes with it because depending on which sector of the government, the pay may not be anything impressive.

That's is the dream of so many people in my country they want to make money working for the government as it is a kind of stand by partform for us and they pay well than private firm
I also dream of working for the government because they have a good welfare packages for their workers and they have a good pension scheme and gratuity payment to that workers unlike the private sector that doesn't have any of this welfare scheme.

The benefit of working for the government in my country is encouraging if you are opportune to work as a government worker in my country you will be paid from minimum wages up and will be promoted after some period of time and you will be paid even after retirement

I'll work for the government if I had a second or side hustle; better still, if I wanted to advance my career or build up something. It's because there's a high chance of job security with less stress

Yes I would work for the government because firstly in a government work you don't work full time but on shifts so you have time for yourself unlike a private work where you work full time , secondly you observe holidays on a government work ejoch gives you some to rest . Government work is not as stressful as a private work

I can work for the government especially federal government job, it is kind of the job most of the people like to work with

Most people will obviously love to work for the government than do business or work for the private sector of the economy. Reason being that the government jobs are more secured

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds