Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for the government

If I have the opportunity to get a good job with the government, I would take it. As most government works tend to pay really well, and the office days are not really much. But I won't take a low class government work.
A very good friend of mine is actually interested in taking up security service job in the government House in our state but it is not something that I am open to doing because of the risks that are involved.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for the government has been my aim and my objectives ever since i started schooling and uts the main reason why i worked myself up to the university level but unfortunately , I couldn't get a government job because job is scarce .

Working for government is a very good because is a pensionable job, so many people will be very happy to get such opportunity,
Working for government is a very good because is a pensionable job, so many people will be very happy to get such opportunity, so it is my dream to work in government section.

The government job is the most secured job in my country. The job is less stressful like the privately owned counterparts. You will also be entitled to pension after your retirement. That is the beauty in government jobs.

Government jobs are jobs that most people always like to have in my country, these are the kind of jobs that most people are so very unseriousness, rude, not accountable and sometimes not punctual

Between working for private organizations and working for the government. The best between the two actually working for the government. When you work for the government, there are some incentives that comes with it that's more than private and also job security

Working with government give a promise for financial security and retirement benefits. But I would personally like to own my own business and making money without expecting any monthly wage.

With working for the government , your future is secured and you have opportunity of getting a loan to start a business , you get good salary with pension and gratuity when you retires.

Working for the government poses a benefit for good job security, but I have always had this burning desire to own and manage my own business, and I am meticulously working towards it.

Well, it's very hard to find a well paying government job these days but if am opportuned to get one then I will most likely go for it as you can even combine it with maybe a side hustle of some sort
There are various advantage attatched to getting a government job.The issue of job security is one of them,and also you will always have time to do other things.

Working for the government , most especially working for the federal government is the envy of every individual because of the advantages attached and payment attached to it.
There are various advantage attatched to getting a government job.The issue of job security is one of them,and also you will always have time to do other things.

Yes I like to work for the government and working for the government it's a choice. It's not something the force one and if you're working for the government you will have more advantage than you being alone. At least you will be collecting pensions.

The benefit you will be enjoying while working for the government is the main reason why i prefer working for the government , the bonus , leave and also having access to loan and retirement benefit
Yes I like to work for the government and working for the government it's a choice. It's not something the force one and if you're working for the government you will have more advantage than you being alone. At least you will be collecting pensions.

Working for the government , most especially working for the federal government is the envy of every individual because of the advantages attached and payment attached to it.
There are many benefits one can get while on the employment of a government payroll,the time and flexibility to be able to do other things is an advanage,and then also the issue of job security is another.

When working for the government, You always have the opportunity of having spare time to for ther things like going for you business after work time which might not be possible If you are working for a private organisation.

Working with the government is thing of choice and also has some many benefit than working private in terms of collecting pension, gratitude and others.

In my country, the best and the most secured job that one could get is the government job. The people applying for the jobs are so many most of the candidates are choosen based on nepotism.
You are right , working under the federal government is the best job you could ever get because it has many opportunities and privilege attached to it that you can enjoy .

I wouldn't I don't like my government it is doing so many foolish things, adding foolish rules as of adding new taxes to soda drinks and making house owners to pay more for the ownership. And the fact that our army in Israel has half of our income taxes but yet it's food is very disgusting and nasty, they have there so many useless works, and they have very tough rules. The government is supporting the army so I blame it on the army's case right now in Israel, theres no way I could live with myself if I was working for my government no way.

Government work is ideal in my nation since it pays superior than the private firm and still gives time for you to create yourself and have commerce of your own, and after retirement you may still win from it

There are many benefits one can get while on the employment of a government payroll,the time and flexibility to be able to do other things is an advanage,and then also the issue of job security is another.
You are right , there are many benefits you will get when you enter the payroll of the government, You get access to loan , and many other bonus apart from your main salary which you cannot get working for a private institution .
You also have access to pension and retirement benefit after you retired.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds