Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for the government

I will prefer to work for the government because in my country government work pays well especially when you're enroll in the payroll

Advertisement Placeholder
Governments job is a very attractive kind of employment for most people because of the freedom is fives people to still get themselves engaged in running other things they would want to run

Governments job is a very attractive kind of employment for most people because of the freedom is fives people to still get themselves engaged in running other things they would want to run
Yes you have a point there, government jobs are really juicy especially if you are working on a high level, but one thing I fear most in working for the government in my country is those period the government delay payments but then again, you can run other business as well.

One of the best jobs you can get, it's always very secured and you earn till you die. In my country they do as they like because there's no adequate routine checks

Working for the government will be of great opportunity for me especially at a stage in my life where my body might not be able to work,I will be rest assured of my pension unlike in a private organization.

Working for the government is the dream of so many people in my country, this is because of job security, regular payment of salaries, not overburden with work,having time for other activities.

Working for government is the best to work with in my country because it is the secured job you can get and as little benefits thou but your pension is guarantee

Working for the government is a very good idea because of the job security that comes with it. Also when working for the government you guarantee of good and health pensions.

Working for ghe government gives more hob security in this part of ghe world that is the only job you get and be assured of your pension.

Working for the government is the best place to work simply because of the benefits entailed to the job and the pension there of

Working for government, it's something everyone in my place dreamed of. Because of the pension and entitlement being attached to it.

Most part of government job pay very well and the sense of freedom it comes with it gives you the mindset of always working for them and also you have the benefit of a doubt that you are good at what you're doing and nobody can close it for me anytime

Yes I can work for the Government. Government jobs comes with a lot of benefits such as regular salaries with promotions, pensions and job security.

Working with the government is actually a good thing because it come with a lot of benefits that can cover you throughout your life and you come with promotions and a good salary which is very very important in taking care of your family and your household

In my country, working for the government is preferable to working in a private organization. The government pays more than most private sectors and you get promoted from time to time whereas in most private organization, you remain stagnant in one particular position.

Working with the government is actually a good thing because it come with a lot of benefits that can cover you throughout your life and you come with promotions and a good salary which is very very important in taking care of your family and your household
Though the points you mentioned are true, but I do not completely agree with you. In my country, there are some government workers who have to run multiple jobs just to survive. There are some who have not been paid for months and they are currently in debt. Not all Government work pays well.

Working for the government in my country is like winning a jackpot, it's pays better and regular, they don't monitor their staffs and you have other things doing while working for them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds