Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Working for the government

A government job provides more job security than a private job ever would.
But you would earn more working for a private firm than working for the government.

So I'll work for a private firm.

Advertisement Placeholder
Government job is better in the part of the world because it is the most secured job unlike private jobs were you can be saved at anytime and as no pension so people prefer to work for the government.
[automerge]1633513451[/automerge]
Government jobs is this part of the world is fun because if you like go if you like don't go yo work your salary is coming in and you will be promoted that is why this country isn't moving forward because only states work federal is useless.

I like working in government because government work are pensionable job because I will like to work where I will received my pension, because is the dream of everyone.

Would you work for the government? Why or why not?
I would work for the government because of job security. Also, incentives are attached to you as a government worker.
If i decide not to work for the government, the reason would be delay in payment of salary.

However, i prefer owning and running my own business.

Yes I will really prefer working with government. Especially, federal government where the enjoyment is somehow everlasting with mouth watering incentives. Private work has it own opportunity but government work outshines it in some particular aspect

Working for the government is not a bad idea but its not very productive for the employee comparing it to a self employed business. I see as a job that makes one lazy and reduces one's circle of thinking far.

Working for the government In my country now is a vital most cases for everyone and a dream job also because people are educative and with well presented certificate with working experience but still yet has no work under government.

Working for the government will only depend on the benefits. High pay and other work benefits, then why not? Some won't prefer to work for the government because of some reason.
The government actually have a way of paying it work is very high so that is why most people would actually prefer to work for the government must a private organisation and then there is job security when you are working for government than when you are working for a private organisation.

Working for the government has always been my dream since I knew myself because in my country Nigeria everyone aspires to work for the government as it is the government that actually has the best financial package for workout although they only disadvantages the fact that sometimes they may not pay their workers on time.

There are many people in my country as well who always wanted to have a government job and this is because the government job is less stressful. However, it is not at all easy to get a government job in my country. You need to be extremely talented.

Actually I am working with government , some jobs with government are very good paying but mine is not the same that's why I am still looking for more source of income 🤣

A lot of people will give anything to work for the government In my country today.if I am given that opportunity to work for the government in my country, I would definitely take that chance

Yes I will. Infact that has always been my biggest wish and dream. As a government worker, you'll have time to attend to your personal business . Government doesn't over use it's workers like most of the private sectors do. You have more time for yourself too

I will so love to work for the government, because it will afford me the opportunity to grow in the job and aspire for other side hustle that l love doing. Also, my job is well secured, not like private companies, where you can be fired at any given time.

Working for the government was always nearly the dream of a large population but not anymore because entrepreneurship is gradually taking over the globe.

The government have a way of paying it to work is very high so that is why most people would prefer to work for the government must a private organisation and then there is job security when you are working for the government than when you are working for a private organisation.
Ooh ok. I'm not prejudiced about working with the government like other people have complained about in the thread. Nice pay and benefits, also if it offers more security, then sounds like a good offer.

Working for the government as a civil servant has a lot of Perks,in being that they close early, also there is job security too

Ooh ok. I'm not prejudiced about working with the government like other people have complained about in the thread. Nice pay and benefits, also if it offers more security, then sounds like a good offer.
The thing is that there are some private organisations that even pay higher than government organisations but they are very few compared to the male amount of government establishment that pays higher than private establishment and they have a more general welfare package than private companies.
[automerge]1634208677[/automerge]
There are many people in my country as well who always wanted to have a government job and this is because the government job is less stressful. However, it is not at all easy to get a government job in my country. You need to be extremely talented.
If getting a government job in my country is all about the talent then a lot of talented people including myself without the working for government for now but alas it is actually not about talent but about the people in government that you know so we can safely say that working for government has to do with corruption.

Last edited:
been a government worker will be a great thing,you will get paid with your salary , weekly , monthly or even yearly ,you can even squeeze your self and start up a business both online and offline

Working for the government in nigeria is the best form of job because they is where the corruption is you can easy pen Rob without anybody asking uou questions I pray that changes soon 🙏

Most people will obviously love to work for the government than do business or work for the private sector of the economy. Reason being that the government jobs are more secured
That is basically the main reason why a lot of persons would always prefer to work in a govrnment esterblishment,because of the job security that the job has.And they are guaranteed their pension at the end of their service period.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds