Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

Yes! Hard work is a powerful ingredient that spur success but also hard work is not actually the key in some business decisions. You can try to work smart too!

Advertisement Placeholder
A business starts with an idea, probably good or bad.
Building on the idea is hard work. So hardwork vested in a bad idea = time wasting. Hardwork vested on good idea = time well vested. So no way out on this... it's just like having a hole that water is coming into a building and that same building is the building you're scooping water out from and this you do continually without knowing the cause of it.

No matter how much handwork you put into a failed business plan that was not well thought of it would never grow. Unless the business was built with a good plan

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
yes it might ,but you need to know ,i single ingredient can not make a good food,you need allot of things to make your business to be successful,i don't say you can't be successful with hard work but you need many things to make it happen

Sure, with very intense seriousness and hard work on the part of the business owner, a bad business idea can be turned into a very good one by reinventing the idea and turning it into a successful business at the end of the day

Effectively, I believe if a company concept is actually strong as well as great, all of the effort as well as initiative taken into it will certainly lead to excellence, however if business concept is actually absolutely nothing at all to compose house around, after that it is actually just a wild-goose chase, initiative as well as power.

Hard work on something that do not have a potential will still be useless ,in this case I will not advise anyone to be hard working in something that has already been damaged. you should rather look for an opportunity of how to arrange that thing then you can bring in the hard work.

Yes with hardwork a business will be successful but a person also needs to add skills to the hardwork because if one is hardworking but lacks the skills to a particular business, there's no way that business will be succesful.

Yes with hardwork a business will be successful but a person also needs to add skills to the hardwork because if one is hardworking but lacks the skills to a particular business, there's no way that business will be succesful.
That is so true a bad business can be successful with hardwork,infact in life anything that received hard work produce fruit that is good,so hardwork is always the key to success and if you put some work on your business and effort you will surely comeout with victory and have the solution of establishing such business

Sure, with very intense seriousness and hard work on the part of the business owner, a bad business idea can be turned into a very good one by reinventing the idea and turning it into a successful business at the end of the day
I do not agree to this. All your hard work is based on your business plan, so once there is an error or a mistake in your business plan, you can never get the desired result. It's like mathematics, there is a formula for each equation to get a particular answer, once there is a mistake In applying the formula your answer would be off. It might be close to the correct answer but it is not the same thing.

To be a successful business owner really require hardworking in order to become successful one, for a business to become successful one you need a good planning.

I have seen as well, how a not very genius business idea has been turned to a successful business. There was a shop in the area where I live, and there were few clients visiting the shop. The shop was sold to an entrepreneur, who has managed with a different strategy to make a successful business out of it, in no time.

It is importance to first identify if the business with extra pushing before you put in your hard work. There is difference between persistence and stubbornness. stubbornness is when you know that something is already a failure and you keep pushing.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

I think hardwork can help it out to an extent.
I am still trying to think if there is any such thing as a bad business idea though.
If the business plan was poorly done, it is possible for hardwork to play the remedy.

Hardwork can always be putting in your best in what you do, now in a situation where you have a bad business idea and you happen to be hardwork you can't be successful except you change the idea. As the idea is the foundation of the business.

Yes, with hardwork, you can be successful in any endeavor you do. Most businesses fail due to lack of effort by entrepreneurs.

I guess it is possible.
If the hardwork is channeled to target the problem, then it could be a remedy to a bad business idea.

Yes, with hardwork, you can be successful in any endeavor you do. Most businesses fail due to lack of effort by entrepreneurs.
Its through hardwork that you can archeived anything that you want to archeived,business can be successful if you work very hard and know when to promote your business to the right audience then you can be successful in such business feild

This actually looks very impossible , because with hardwork lot of people might actually fail to be sucessful in a bad business idea ,since the person would continue to waste effort in just building the business as it won't lead to any fruitful direction

Hard working alone cannot make a bad business become a successful run. you must first identify the reason why the business is bad in the first place. do the needful things to correct it if there is no then move on to the next business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds