Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

A bad fit is responsible for a fair share of startup failures, implying that a sound company idea is critical to success. But, through hard work and effort, a business idea can be pivoted and adapted to be more profitable.
Sir, there are business ideas that are bad that the only reasonable option is to close down the business. Imagine someone going to open a game shop on a location where 90% of the population are elderly people. And you know elderly people don't play video games. Tell me the hardwork you would do to turn around the fortunes of that particular game shop to generate revenue.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can endure the risk that entails in carrying out the business you will be successful with bad idea. What is bad idea business that is a business that can involves a lot of work and much investment.

There are things you can turn into better things in your business if you realise that your business is in turmoil , the first thing you need to do is try and search for the problem , then look for a possible solution to the problem .

Yes .
Because hard work earns you a very good reward, it may not be immediately at expected but it would definitely work out well

It is very important that you are hard-working in your business but it is also very necessary that your hard work is being invested in the right way because that is the only way you are going to have any progress in your business.

It can still be successful. Just that you will really have to spend money so much and that money would have been enough for you to establish another business. I wouldn't just jump into trying to recover a bad business that has already been established due to bad planning without looking into the process involves in total
reformation of Such business.

It is a bitter truth that a bad business idea can be successful even though the business idea is bad but the amount of hard work the person has put into it will make the business successful

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?

I'm not sure it is something feasible for you to turn a bad business idea into something that is going to become good all of a sudden. This is because the foundation of the business is already not something that is positioned to be successful, so it is not going to work.

While perseverance is crucial for entrepreneurship, it won't save a bad business idea from failure. It's challenging to run a firm, and even with diligence, a lousy idea cannot be lucrative. To succeed, it's crucial to find the appropriate balance and do a number of things well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds