Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

Well, Hardwork certainly pays, but putting all those hard work into s wrong niche is the surest way to fail , so the best you do is to get a working business plan then work hard to see it yields result.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are really serious and consistence on your business, a business that's on the brink of death can come back to life , if you are also business oriented and have great innovative skills and idea

Planning is the most important thing in business , even with hard work a business that was planned badly will not likely be successful and even if it does it will really need a lot of time and absolute attention.

Yes but mostly no. It is very hard to make a bad idea something good even with all the hard work in the world but it has happened before. I am sure it will happen again.

It depends on the business or on the type of business plan , most of the time , once you missed the foundation which is the business plan , then you miss everything.

It depends on the business or on the type of business plan , most of the time , once you missed the foundation which is the business plan , then you miss everything.
This is very true. However, you can still rectify some errors in your business plan if you noticed that you didn't start. There is always room to learn from mistakes and improve upon them.

To avoid going into a bad or non profitable business, it is advisable for one to make sure he or she has gotten all the necessary training about the said business before going into it to avoid overwork to try to bring bad business to success.
That is just what most business enthusiast do not really understand,because beyound the zeal to go into business,there are other things to put in place,like understanding the market,the managerial acumen to handle finance and administrative duties,etc.

But running a successful business takes hard work, determination and sticking out bad breaks, and you won't be able to overcome these hurdles if you're in it for the wrong reasons. If, on the other ...
Yes hardworking is needed in a business in that business to be a successful one because without hard work will bring success to that business, that is why is good to understand the business and also to put more effort.

Yes hardworking is needed in a business in that business to be a successful one because without hard work will bring success to that business, that is why is good to understand the business and also to put more effort.
You have made a good point. Hard-work coupled with skills and a viable business plan will help a businessman to succeed in his actualizing his business vision.

You have made a good point. Hard-work coupled with skills and a viable business plan will help a businessman to succeed in his actualizing his business vision.
Yes for a business man or woman to succeed in business the person need to have a business planning, because a business planning is very important to any successful business at there.

Yes for a business man or woman to succeed in business the person need to have a business planning, because a business planning is very important to any successful business at there.
If other factors such as capital, skilled labour, good location and advertisement/marketing are constant, then hardwork will surely make the actualization of the business plan successful.

I believe there's no bad business in the first place to begin with , but the only problem is that the owner does not have a good business plan to run the business successfully.

It can still be revived but it will require a lot of more hard work. The best way of reviving a business that is no more profiting is re-strategizing the business. This is the most suitable.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
Hard work is the reason of success in the world even more than talent, by the way if someone is hard working he will never has a bad business idea, but if he have it day by day he will change it because he is changing ....

It's not only hardwork , though with hard work , your business will be easy to bloom , but you need a good business plan that will help sustain and keep the business in track .

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
A good business plan is the key to establishing a business that prospers, so assuming you a bad business idea can bring good results based on hard work is very laughable. As the saying goes “If you sow maize you cannot expect to reap mango”

Without hardworking , money only cannot make your business a success but you have to work towards the success by working hard and being consistence with your business ,

There is nothing like a bad business and no matter how far you think it has depreciated you can be able to bring it back but sometimes it is going to cost more than hard work.

Forget about hardwork, you just have to change the business idea from bad to good and be expecting success. I believe even with money you can't make good house with bad foundation to stand firm, once the foundation is bad the house can collapse anytime. Same thing for a business

It can still be revived but I wouldn't just need anything that will give me stress . sometimes you can't depending on so many things . If the location was what leads to the bad business then the business location must be changed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds