Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

Hard work only does not fix a bad business idea but rather remedying that faulty faulty business idea foundation on which the business had been laid.

Advertisement Placeholder
A business idea was bad because one didn't put in much hard work in the first place but I believe that with hard work even if the business fails again, you will know exactly what went wrong and what you should do differently.

Planning is the most important thing in a business and that is what will determine a business success, a bad business may not likely to succeed even with hard work because it will be so stressful.

Hard work pays alot so it is needed for a business idea.. Hardworking is a key to been successful in everything one has to do in life.
Its a business strategy
That is very correct. Hard work really is one way to reach success for a business. A bad idea is turned into gold through hard work.

You just have a valid response. If the strategy and mode of operations is not solid, then hardwork will only bring fruitless results. Hardwork only pays when the right strategies are used
With hard work about business idea cannot b successful one need to have a good business idea in order for he or she to have a successful business.

When the foundation is faulty as it advances whatever you try to do to adjust it will only be short term. Foundation is everything

When the foundation is faulty as it advances whatever you try to do to adjust it will only be short term. Foundation is everything
I have to agree with the foundation. When the first step is wrong like the business is bad the it cannot achieve progress even if you put too much hard work.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
Yes and No. Yes, if the bad idea is not the product itself. The other components of the business can be adjusted. No, if the bad idea is entrenched i the product or poor management, it will be hard to turn this over to a profitable endeavor. All you need to do is to invest more time and money in research and development to turn things around.

The idea is the model, you can't have a bad business idea and expect to turn it around with hard work. Do you think everything is about hard work?

Hardwork is very essential in growing a business when you did it right but when it's not right then all the effotd you will put to make it successful will not works.

I don't think hardwork is what you need to make a bad business idea successful, you just need to find effective strategies to make the idea a lot better.

I am not so clear with the content of this message, anyway hardworking is the element used in business to achieve aims and objectives and maximize the profit at the end of financial period

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

Hardwork is required in making a business successful but it's not the only thing needed for a business to be successful. If you only work hard and over look other factors that will help make your business successful, you will fail very well. So combine hardwork with other factors that helps build a successful business and see yourself doing well and being successful in your area of business.

You just have a valid response. If the strategy and mode of operations is not solid, then hardwork will only bring fruitless results. Hardwork only pays when the right strategies are used
No matter hard work anyone about business idea can never be successful that is why as a startup you will need a good business idea you develop more on your idea because that is the most valuable substance in starting a business.

Personally I think that if a business idea is considered to be bad then it can be very difficult to try and make it successful because people will not be very receptive to the business in the first place. Therefore I think it is better to rather change the idea or rather add certain criteria in order to try and enhance it.

If the business is based on the wrong idea, no matter what you do, your business will never succeed, hard work cannot pay if your business has fault lines. hard work also cannot pay of your business is started in the wrong time.

Of course yes, with hardwork a terrible business idea can blossom. Hardwork is a major part of a successful business. Never be ashamed to ask for advice for your business because you can't know it all. And you have to be careful the kind of person you seek guidance from.

Hard work has always been the attitude of some, that says they're successful. I believe being hard working isn't all there is to being a successful person. Being smart, focus and committed remains the best "ingredients" to be used as an intending successful person. This, hard work is not enough, for a business to be successful.

I do not think that about business idea can become successful no matter how hard working that the business manager is as when a business idea is bad it is but there is no two ways about it.

A business idea was bad because one didn't put in much hard work in the first place but I believe that with hard work even if the business fails again, you will know exactly what went wrong and what you should do differently.
Bad business idea can sometimes be turned into a successful business but its not common, bad idea is a bad idea and most of the time leads to failure in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds