Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

Hardwork and consistency is what you need to change a bad business into a better and good one ,but you need to first know the reason why the business is not doing well first before you can get a solution to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hardwork and consistency is what you need to change a bad business into a better and good one ,but you need to first know the reason why the business is not doing well first before you can get a solution to it.

I Think that a person must opt for a good business which is more likely to be successful and then try to work hard in order to promote it as much as possible.

a bad business idea can be successful because of your strategy and hard-working and knowledge and also intelligent because all that can change everything at once and also make it moves also make it bigger than what you thinking

a bad business idea can be successful because of your strategy and hard-working and knowledge and also intelligent because all that can change everything at once and also make it moves also make it bigger than what you thinking
If you are hardworking there's no way you cannot get what you want, if you want to succeed you need to take everything single thing you do serious, this very important.

For a company idea, hard labor is necessary because it pays well. The secret to success in anything one attempts in life is hard work.
It is a commercial tactic.

Hard-work is important to attain success in any business but that alone is not good enough to achieve success. You need to study the market first and then you need to come up with a strategic plan to implement your business idea.

There is a saying like 'Doing the right thing in the right time could lead to a sure kill'. If your business idea is a bit outdated and several other better options are available, then people wouldn't come to you just because you work hard.

My uncle used to be a mechanic. His work was top-notch but he refused to use machinery and did everything manually. So, it took him about 6-8 hours to repair a truck engine whereas his friend would do it in 3 hours using an advanced machine's help. So, people didn't pay much attention to my uncle and he had to close down the shop(after 2 years or so).
I believe everyone needs to understand what is essential in today's world and should learn to adapt first. Only then we will be able to succeed in life.

Yes, working hard is essential in business and can bring a dying company back to life. In order to get the ideal outcome, hard work needs to be well adapted to the situation.

Have you heard about beating a dead horse? If actually you understand what that means then you wouldn't be asking this question. The root is already decayed and no matter what you do on the outside, the plant won't survive it.

Having a good business plan and idea is very important for the success of your business , and with hardwork and your consistency towards your business , it will bring positive results.

It can still be successful but will present a lot of stress. In a simple way I believe the best thing we have to do is to avoid establishing a Business with the wrong foundation. Maintaining such business won't be an easy task.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
Depending on the idea but yes your business can succeed but you need to work harder than with a good idea and maybe spend more money so it's better to just think hard and create a good Idea then your business will succeed faster

The likelihood that a business plan will succeed when using a faulty business idea is quite low, but even in this situation, with dedication to the company and hard work, the flawed plan will be discovered and replaced with new ones that will increase the likelihood of business success.

no, it cannot work, a bad idea is a bad idea, look for a good idea and work with it if you want to record any form of success and growth in that business

While perseverance is unquestionably crucial in creating a successful company, it is not always sufficient to overcome a weak or defective business concept. Startup failures are frequently caused by an inadequate match between a business idea and the market. Even with a lot of hard work and effort, a business plan that has a weak foundation may not be successful in the long run.

Hard work pays a lot in business, The reward for it is bountiful. A bad business idea is a bad foundation for the business.No matter the amount of hard work in a business once there is a bad approach to the business the hard work is just mere suffering.
I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

It can be successful but you have to understand that the stress associated with it will be very huge. If I come to understand that the business was a mistake I will rather convert that business to another suitable business. I will not try to rectify a business in which mistake has already been made from the start.

When the foundation of a building is faulty, the house is a sure candidate for collapse. The business idea is like the foundation of the business. The plan is drawn from it. If it is bad, the business would surely fail. No matter the level of hardwork.

When the foundation of a building is faulty, the house is a sure candidate for collapse. The business idea is like the foundation of the business. The plan is drawn from it. If it is bad, the business would surely fail. No matter the level of hardwork.
You are right, you need to have a solid foundation before you can succeed, if you are not good laying good foundation you are not going to succeed in your business. Foundation means the knowledge

A bad fit is responsible for a fair share of startup failures, implying that a sound company idea is critical to success. But, through hard work and effort, a business idea can be pivoted and adapted to be more profitable.

it is indeed true that hard work pays and goes a long way, but even a hard worker needs the right business plan. One could work hard and everything would be for notting or it could be a wasted effort because of wrong or bad business plan. The right business plan and hard work, is what one needs to succeed
Yes that's kinda of true, if you know what you are doing you can turn failure into success, if you are a hard working individuals you can turn failure into success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds