Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

Once the foundation is bad, once the plan was not well thought of no matter any amount of work you put it wouldn't yield. One must develop new plans before investing hardwork on the business

Advertisement Placeholder
Once the foundation is bad, once the plan was not well thought of no matter any amount of work you put it wouldn't yield. One must develop new plans before investing hardwork on the business
In such a case should the business owner stop the business then start all over again from the beginning? Or is there a way the business plan can be amended without starting from scratch?

A bad business idea can turn to a huge success in a short time and this will be requiring a lot of efforts which only a small number of individuals can afford to do

With hard work a failed business might be successful but you also need to include self decipline,when you are deciplined you will find it very easy to succeed.

Of course hard work can actually revive a bad business and so it is very essential for one to be hardworking when one is in business and so that is it

Honestly, I don't think working hard will right the wrongs you made at the start of your business by having a no or wrong idea about the business you're running. Someone said that it's better to work smart than to work hard, so a good business idea first before anything else

To avoid going into a bad or non profitable business, it is advisable for one to make sure he or she has gotten all the necessary training about the said business before going into it to avoid overwork to try to bring bad business to success.

Hard work pays alot so it is needed for a business idea.. Hardworking is a key to been successful in everything one has to do in life.
Its a business strategy
I would argue with you on this. Hardwork would only yield progress in a well planned business. There's no amount of hardwork that would bring a dead business into life

When something is bad that means the thing is bad naturally and may be very difficult for you to change it to the most acceptable one in the society, it is possible but it is not really that easy and there are things to consider.

Well, in my opinion, even hardworking, but with a bad business idea, almost anyone would risk going towards failure / bankruptcy!
Before starting, everyone must first have clear ideas about what he / she want and can do.
That is it,it is always good to have a well articulated laid out plan that is implimentable,and not just theoritical approach to real life issues.plan must be pragmatic enought to work in all aspect of its operation.

I think that there were many kind of business ideas that were considered bad by many people. However, they eventually turned out to be great ideas in the end. A business idea could be good or bad depending on who you ask it.

That is it,it is always good to have a well articulated laid out plan that is implimentable,and not just theoritical approach to real life issues.plan must be pragmatic enought to work in all aspect of its operation.
Indeed, my friend. Therefore in this "program" which, in addition to having to be well articulated, there must also prevail the practical attitudes or interests, over theoretical ones.

Indeed, my friend. Therefore in this "program" which, in addition to having to be well articulated, there must also prevail the practical attitudes or interests, over theoretical ones.
Well thought out,The reason i say this is that in most cases the plan on paper on how the strategy on how to run operation,and how to get customers through our strategy with the projected ncome,might not turn out to be that way in reality.

yes. with hard work one make his business successful but to make it look good you need lot of things not only hard work. you need to be brave in other to make your business successful.

I think that there were many kind of business ideas that were considered bad by many people. However, they eventually turned out to be great ideas in the end. A business idea could be good or bad depending on who you ask it.
I believe hardwork can help turn a difficult business into a profitable one. However, other factors like good capital and labour are also important as well.

Indeed, my friend. In fact, before undertaking any activity, since it certainly involves an initial expense and often not even a small amount of money, I would certainly ask myself: first of all what is the goal I want to achieve? Later then I would ask myself other questions such as: how? when? possibly with whom? etc.
Never act without knowing!

Indeed, my friend. In fact, before undertaking any activity, since it certainly involves an initial expense and often not even a small amount of money, I would certainly ask myself: first of all what is the goal I want to achieve? Later then I would ask myself other questions such as: how? when? possibly with whom? etc.
Never act without knowing!
Certainlly you cannot down play the importance of proper planning,And very important is to have a template on how one wants to acheive its vision,and that is achievable goals that can be reviewed with time based on progress made from its implimentation.

I do not think any idea can be categorized as bad idea, if the idea does not succeed it is a bad idea, if it succeeds it is a good idea. The key to becoming successful is hard work.

Well, in my opinion, even hardworking, but with a bad business idea, almost anyone would risk going towards failure / bankruptcy!
Before starting, everyone must first have clear ideas about what he / she want and can do.

No idea is actually a bad business idea seriously, as you only need to be knowledgeable and be willing to go about the business with all energy. Then you can Succeed easily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds