Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

What is your idea of a bad business? When a business is bad, nothing good will spring out of it no matter how hardworking you are. You can't put something on nothing and expect it to stand.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hardwork is good and definitely pays but there's no return on hardwork on a bad business idea. The business is also an entity on it's own and should be treated as such.
What value would then be portrayed when your customers know that your products or services are below par. That's automatic death of the business

Certainly there is nothing any one practices without getting it,when you give you time to a particular ideal no matter how bad it is,you will tends to see your flux and amend,sure a bad ideal can still become a successful business

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
Sometime hard work is not good enough there are some factors you need to consider even if it is bad business, the location of the place and if the people really need your product

Hard working is one of the quality of an entrepreneur. no matter how bad the idea of the business started but with the presence of hardworking by the entrepreneur will definitely make.a change in the output and the input of the business.

Hardwork would make you very successful in business. Don't forget that when you work hard, you will have to work smart too. When you work hard you would normally be successful In all ramifications but you've got to be educated in your niche to be very successful.

There's a tendency that a bad business idea can become successful but in all honesty I will tell you that the chances are very slim. You should focus more on building a good idea instead.

Is there anything that could resurrect a dead person? A bad business to me seems like a dead business as it is meant to fail. Hardwork can only do little to keep a business going. Besides hard work, many things would need to be put in place to make a business grow.

I just started using crypto currency coin during the lockdown time and i started trading in bitcoin, litecoin , etereum and bitcoin cash, but i am normally into litecoin trading.
There's a tendency that a bad business idea can become successful but in all honesty I will tell you that the chances are very slim. You should focus more on building a good idea instead.

Certainly there is nothing any one practices without getting it,when you give you time to a particular ideal no matter how bad it is,you will tends to see your flux and amend,sure a bad ideal can still become a successful business
It is very true that you said with practice and understanding any bad business idea can turn to good everything is all about dedication and experience if you put hardwork into use you will get good result and your bad business idea can turn to good

Not just hardwork , I don't think hardwork will really pay without attention ..
So the best thing I think an entrepreneur should do is to be hardworking and committed

Hard work is part of the qualities to a have a successful business, but I'm afraid it's not everything. Sometimes too you need a little bit of luck

Hard work pays alot so it is needed for a business idea.. Hardworking is a key to been successful in everything one has to do in life.
Its a business strategy
I agree with you that hard work pays but when it comes to a failed business I don't think that there is any amount of hard work that one can put into the business that will guarantee the business to become successful because it failed business is a failed business.

With hard work there could be an imoroy but not success, success comes from application of the right principle you might no necessary stress or do much hard work ,but once the right thing is don definitely you will get what you deserve which is success

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
Hard work how to say a lot of effort?
Well, it depends on the type of business to be carried out, the moment in which we live, and on other factors. But in my opinion, hard work is sometimes required to be successful.

I agree with you that hard work pays but when it comes to a failed business I don't think that there is any amount of hard work that one can put into the business that will guarantee the business to become successful because it failed business is a failed business.
Hard work is a requirement in business. When it comes to a failed business it may need a gargantuan adjustment in the operation and business strategy plus added capital. However, some say that making another start up is far easier than trying to revive a failed business.

I like the way you out the term in your post for a bad business to be successful. Hard work is not a lazy persons choice of action. A bad business can become something successful with hard work

Instead of you to work hard you should rather go and arrange the business first before you can think of the best way you can use to attract people into the business .you need to make it right what was bad.

When I hear of a bad business idea, I think of one that is not profitable because there is no market for it, or you just don't know much about it. That way, even if you work so hard you will not be able to make the business successful.

Hard work is a requirement in business. When it comes to a failed business it may need a gargantuan adjustment in the operation and business strategy plus added capital. However, some say that making another start up is far easier than trying to revive a failed business.
It will be very difficult for one person to be able to bring a very big gargantuan and so much hard work and capital needed to rejuvenate a failed business so that is why I said that it's a very difficult thing to do because once a business fails I think the best thing to do is to close down that business and probably opening it up at a different location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds