Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

It ought to be the new normal in every countries of the world except for the recent clampdown and difficult policy of some world governments. In any case, employees will gladly accept bitcoin for their hard when it eventually gain wider acceptability.

Advertisement Placeholder
It may soon beging to become the new normal in the not too distant future. But is obviously becoming the new normal for those of us working online for a long time now. And it's becoming more and more adopted

You are very correct. Some government are trying hard to make cryptocurrency to disappear from their economy, it will be difficult to make it the new way for the payments of salary to workers in many countries.
Which time because of the important popularity and versatility of cryptocurrency it will get to a time when Peter currency will be used to pay workers.

Yes cryptocurrency might become the new normal for paying employees if the employees agree that it should be so for them.

Which time because of the important popularity and versatility of cryptocurrency it will get to a time when Peter currency will be used to pay workers.
It will be a tough decision to make by the government of any country to accept cryptocurrency as a payment method for paying the salaries of workers. Many people will reject it has their payments currency because of it volatility nature.

Well crypto has alot of potential but I'm not sure those goals and requirements are properly and adequately met as far as crypto is concerned due to his volatility.

Yes cryptocurrency might become the new normal for paying employees if the employees agree that it should be so for them.
The volatility of cryptocurrency will make it to be completely impossible to be used for payment of goods and services except they are using a stable stable cryptocurrency like usdt. With this it might be possible.

Well crypto has alot of potential but I'm not sure those goals and requirements are properly and adequately met as far as crypto is concerned due to his volatility.
Employees will always have choices in chosen the desired method they want their salaries to be paid. Cryptocurrencies has come to stay and most employees will likely wants to be paid with it to make more money.

I think this can't be possible untill all the economy of the world accept crypto currency exchange Business into it's system of payment. Without that it will be impossible to use it to pay salary to employees

In as much as a lot of organisations would prefer it the reluctance of various governments and big institutions to pack this will prove to be very very difficult for them.

I think this can't be possible untill all the economy of the world accept crypto currency exchange Business into it's system of payment. Without that it will be impossible to use it to pay salary to employees
Okay how do you want the economy of the world to accept cryptocurrency ? because almost all countries of the world do not see anything wrong with crypto, I believe this can happen in Few years Time in the future.

If an increasing number if employers online are more disposed to paying their online staffs in cryptocurrencies, then it is obvious that this is gradually becoming the new normal then

I earnestly pray that this will be the case one day but then for this to happen top countries needs to come out and openly support the Bitcoin and other crypto projects openly.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
I don't think that is possible and I am completely against it. The crypto tender is too volatile to be used for such.

I don't think any company will use Bitcoin or any crypto currency to pay their staff just because of the fact that the Market have a whole lot of Volatility and it can make the employee lose their salary after getting paid

It is not everybody that will want to be get paid by crypto currency. Because the price is not stabled, it moves in zigzag manner which means that the price increases and decreased. Like me when I received some payments in crypto, sometimes the worth in value will decrease from the amount I requested for payout

I think for some it will be the new way, but I think the government would find a way to stop that, because with crypto or bitcoin, you technically aren't taxed on it to my knowledge, and it's not relegated either. Eventually, the government will want to stick their hands into crypto.

I think for some it will be the new way, but I think the government would find a way to stop that, because with crypto or bitcoin, you technically aren't taxed on it to my knowledge, and it's not relegated either. Eventually, the government will want to stick their hands into crypto.
In the present setup that crypto coin is illegal then I do not think that corporations will use crypto coin for the salaries of their employees. They will surely be sanctioned that it can even be closed. Using an illegal commodity for payment as a currency is not legal.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
I think that cryptocurrency will later on be the new normal for paying employees. This is I believe is the new trend. I believe it's going to be better because it can avoid the robbing of the Fiat money. I like cryptocurrency because it's digital. Your assets could not be easily robbed by thiefs in the night. I think it's more safe and secure. The problem is when your account is hacked and lose your cryptocurrency. But due to security measures I believe it will be easily hacked.

I don't really think so, no matter how popular crypto becomes many people will still prefer to be paid the old fashioned way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds