Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

Well from my experience when it comes to politics I believe that anything is possible because someone might actually have an agenda towards banning of cryptocurrency in order to set up another thing that he will push ahead.
I believe this too. So many of these politicians have their own selfish interest which they are pushing to frustrate other existing plans.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe this too. So many of these politicians have their own selfish interest which they are pushing to frustrate other existing plans.

Seriously, it's a very big challenge that most people actually are facing with cryptocurrency investment because it brings increasingly uncertainty to their existence.

At least this forum is paying in cryptocurrency. And I think most of the forums also pays in cryptocurrency now a days. So yes this is becoming a new norm for paying the customers.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?I
I don't think crypto currency be the new normal payment for paying employee for now because the use of crypto currency has not been universally accepted in all countries but it can happen in the nearest futurel

At least this forum is paying in cryptocurrency. And I think most of the forums also pays in cryptocurrency now a days. So yes this is becoming a new norm for paying the customers.
It is not difficult for forums like this as they are online earninng opportunities already so the members don't find things difficult like offline employees would.

I don't think crypto currency be the new normal payment for paying employee for now because the use of crypto currency has not been universally accepted in all countries but it can happen in the nearest futurel
You are right with the acceptance. However, if the employer would pay the employee's salary in crypto think if the crypto today is worth $100 and tomorrow when the employee would exchange his salary into USD which is valued only at $95 then that would be a big issue.

You are right with the acceptance. However, if the employer would pay the employee's salary in crypto think if the crypto today is worth $100 and tomorrow when the employee would exchange his salary into USD which is valued only at $95 then that would be a big issue.

This is actually the biggest challenge of actually making cryptocurrency the salary paying currency 💱 which is going to be very difficult for people to adjust to because when you accept your payment today, and tomorrow is not going to be of the same value.

This is actually the biggest challenge of actually making cryptocurrency the salary paying currency 💱 which is going to be very difficult for people to adjust to because when you accept your payment today, and tomorrow is not going to be of the same value.
It is very much advisable for the employees to just sell their payments to USDT or other stable Coin whenever they receive it in their wallet.

It is possible with the way crypto coins is gaining popularity daily. We have to also understand that not all countries are using crypto as some are even trying to ban it, just in the case of China and Nigeria. So paying workers in this form will not in countries like this.

It is very much advisable for the employees to just sell their payments to USDT or other stable Coin whenever they receive it in their wallet.

Well from my experience about cryptocurrency there is nothing that is guaranteed because even if you look at the so-called stablecoins right now like USDT you will see that it's actually falling in its price right NOW.

Well from my experience about cryptocurrency there is nothing that is guaranteed because even if you look at the so-called stablecoins right now like USDT you will see that it's actually falling in its price right NOW.
I have never observe this as I am already of the belief that stable coins like Usdt are already paired with the United States dollar, so they can't fall in value.

It is possible with the way crypto coins is gaining popularity daily. We have to also understand that not all countries are using crypto as some are even trying to ban it, just in the case of China and Nigeria. So paying workers in this form will not in countries like this.
That is also my take on the crypto coin. It is impractical to use crypto for the salaries of the employees. There is a probability of gaining profit tomorrow but there is also the risk. Besides when you deal with crypto you have to pay a service charge when you convert the crypto to your currency. That will only complicate the monetary system.

That is also my take on the crypto coin. It is impractical to use crypto for the salaries of the employees. There is a probability of gaining profit tomorrow but there is also the risk. Besides when you deal with crypto you have to pay a service charge when you convert the crypto to your currency. That will only complicate the monetary system.
Any company that want to pay employees using crypto currencies should consider using stable coins like BUSD, USDT that are paired to the United States dollar to minimize losses.

Any company that want to pay employees using crypto currencies should consider using stable coins like BUSD, USDT that are paired to the United States dollar to minimize losses.
You are very correct. Using a stable coin like USDT to pay employees is the only way the business will not record losses because of the volatility nature of cryptocurrency.

In the recent times, a bill was presented in Argentina that would allow its residents to recieve salaries in cryptocurrencies. I think that cryptocurrencies are gaining a lot of popularity despite being portrayed negatively by many countries. I just hope cryptocurrencies will become a great method of payment in the future.

You are very correct. Using a stable coin like USDT to pay employees is the only way the business will not record losses because of the volatility nature of cryptocurrency.
Sure, it would also help those employees who do not have enough knowledge about the crypto Currency so they don't get to lose everything they earn.

This is something that I think would be a very good thing and I have been thinking about it recently. I suggest that it is just a matter of time before it becomes normal.

Yea it will really be a good option for any employee but I personally will not accept it because it might not favour me.What if the market value of bitcoin just reduce after I’ve been paid

Before crypto currency can be use to be paying employee in the world , i beleieved two things must happened , one is that crypto currency must be generally accepted worldwide and secondly, it must be stagnant and stops fluctuating.

Yea it will really be a good option for any employee but I personally will not accept it because it might not favour me.What if the market value of bitcoin just reduce after I’ve been paid
That idea of crypto as the salaries of the workers is not logical for me. It is impractical to be paying a worker with a commodity that has a volatile value in its nature because it is a commodity in the exchange market. How can you measure the salary of the worker if the crypto value changes every day?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds