Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

Freelancers all over the world are accepting crypto currency as a form of payment,it's only a matter of time before it gies

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think it that way,it not going to work that way because there are still old woman and men who do not know how to operate low graded phone how much for payment

It may be because the future is unpredictable. Although I think it cannot be implemented in all parts of the world because of limited knowledge of how the currency works.

There are a number of reasons why it would not be a success one of such include high transaction fees and also some elderly people might not be comfortable with the idea of being paid with crypto

I think that's possible many people use crypto and a means of payment , but is not everyone that values crypto , it's also depends on the choice of the employees,as a employer you won't give them what they don't like .

Cryptocurrency though is spreading at an an alarming rate is still not well known by a large population. Some knows but doesn't trust it. It'll take a long time for it to possible

Digital payment might sound innovative, but it is worth noting that the value of crypto currency is always fluctuating so the value might not be commiserate with the pay each employee deserves.

Presently I don't think this form of payment to employees is taken up. It will take time before it's being considered.

I don't think so. It's gonna a take a long while to attain it if it's gonna be possible. People are still yet to understand the basic concept of this cryptocurrency

If you look at what China 🇨🇳 did with cryptocurrency after they banned it in their country, it will open your eyes that what the government want is to control the coins. So, yes, in the future it may become the number currency.

I don't really see anything wrong with that as for me I consider it a good development, the employees can be paid through a stable coin like the usdt and they can go ahead to trade with it or make an instant withdrawal

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
We are all looking forward to such a time.
It would be a welcome development, at least we'll get to have currency value.
But one thing am scared of is its volatility.

It may happen especially in some first world countries who have seen the reason why people should embrace crypto. But it may be hard in adopting it in the their world countries because of ignorance.
I definitely agree with you. First world countries that are into cryptocurrency can make it happen because of their advance knowledge, skills and technology. But poor countries will take many years before adopting cryptocurrency as mode of payment for their employees.

I see that happening in nearest future and that will be wonderful. I believe many employees will embrace the idea especially in developed countries. It just matter of time developing countries will key in.

Getting paid in crypto will just be similar to gambling. This is because when I receive salary inform of crypto and the value depreciates, who will be responsible for the losses? I can only benefit when it rises a little bit

That's very possible. I have seen many people using cryotocurrency to pay there debts. You can decide to Pay your staffs with cryotocurrency.

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?

I think yes, there will be this method of payment. at least in some more populated and advanced countries. but it should be an optional option, not a mandatory one. I, for example, would not want to be paid in crypto, but maybe others will.

Possibly.
It may take time to infiltrate all countries; possible, the first world countries may start paying employees with cryptocurrency, and other countries would get to adopt it too as time goes on.

From the way the society is advancing I would say yes because the society is growing to the level where e money is no the new thing and most people will end up not even using physical cash for anything

I believe that cryptocurrencies should be adopted as a way to pay people and there is nothing wrong with this. However, this kind of payment method will take a lots of time to be used as a common way to pay people in my country because I live in a Tier 3 country.

It may happen especially in some first world countries who have seen the reason why people should embrace crypto. But it may be hard in adopting it in the their world countries because of ignorance.
Crypto currency coin can be used as a form of payment to employee in some developed country because the use of crypto currency is popular their but africa is still lacking behind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds