Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will crypto be the new normal for paying employees?

I think this will be good as it can also open the opportunity for weekly or biweekly payments. If all members have wallets, why not? The only difficulty would be transaction fees in withdrawing. If the company can add the charges though, no problem

Advertisement Placeholder
People are now accepting crypto currency as payment. I remember a football that said that his club should be paying him in crypto currency as his wages. If I have a company I will have crypto currency as a payment method for my employee. Very soon some workers will be requesting for crypto currency as payment method

The countries that accepted bitcoin have started proposing payment of part of salaries of its workers in bitcoin. I have seen countries that just presented a "pay me in bitcoin" bill. It's evident that bitcoin is a potential coin of the future because it continue to gain momentum.

Crypto currency is the new thing which people, businesses have begun to accept as a means of financial transaction. Therefore using it as a means of paying salaries cannot be far fetched, but it may take time for it to be universally adopted.

I don't think it is possible. Most people will have a hard time accepting bitcoin or any other coin because of the transaction charges and volatility of crypto. They should be given an option to chose which is best for them.

It is possible to have some companies who are playing their workers with the use of cryptocurrency. Amazon associate uses payoneer to pay the affiliate every month.

It is possible to have some companies who are playing their workers with the use of cryptocurrency. Amazon associate uses payoneer to pay the affiliate every month.
Company who will accept cryptocurrency as their mode of payment might actually be difficult because of the volatility in cryptocurrency because it can lead to loss within a short period of time.

Cryptocurrency is already gaining the needed recognition. It is just a matter of time before it becomes the best means of payments for employees.

Despite what is going on in some backward countries with poor vision less leaders who thinks crypto is their problem,I forsee this happening soon

We still have majority of people who aren't accustomed with crypto. They wouldn't like accepting crypto. They'll simply choose their normal bank method of payment.

If the society advances a b considerably above this current level,I have a belief that cryptocurrency will be a new method of paying employees and it will even be the effective means at that

It would be a very interesting idea for employees to be paid with Cryptocurrency but I don't think it would be welcome by many companies because they would like to take precautive measures due to third party which isn not involve in crypto if the money is mistakenly forward to wrong acxount

Do you think that Crypto will be the new normal for paying employees? Rather than have the money go into your bank account once a month, would it not be good to give the team member the option of being paid digitally?
It will be the go-to method for most people in a few years. I believe though that people will prefer the less volatile coins like tron, doge or litecoin. Some may just prefer stablecoins.

Seriously the government of some many states and some big in investors in cryptocurrency are the major challenges that the coins are facing right now because they are the ones trying to pull it down.
Well you cannnot actually blame the government of some countries about the issue of using cryptocurency as a means of payment.why is that the currency is a volatile one and can loss value due to fluctuations.and they also want to have a control of the finacial sector.

What about the fluctuations that comes with crytocurrency. Am not sure if many developed countries will even accept crytocurrency for payments. Although we might have something similar but not to that extent you are thinking

I think cryptocurrency can be used for that as the transaction is fast, reliable and even with low transaction fees for some coins and it's popular in our world today. So I do believe it's actually possible to serve as a means to pay employees

I would never be surprised if such a thing ever happens. having said that, there are certain companies that have already started paying their employees in cryptocurrencies. However, this trend will take a lots of time to come into my country because most people do not know what cryptocurrencies are.

I don't think so. It's gonna a take a long while to attain it if it's gonna be possible. People are still yet to understand the basic concept of this cryptocurrency

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds