Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

Yes, the number of freelancers on the internet is huge and this has made competition to be very high. But if you no have to position yourself very well you can actually be able to attract some clients.
The major thing is trying to improve in that skill that you claim to know and if you are unique, you will have some clients who will trust you with their jobs. Well, it may take time

Advertisement Placeholder
The major thing is trying to improve in that skill that you claim to know and if you are unique, you will have some clients who will trust you with their jobs. Well, it may take time
Yeah, the beautiful thing about freelancing is that if you do a perfect job for someone the person can recommend you to his or her friends. I know someone who have gotten such a job before.

Freelancing is a good way to earn money online but for me I have never tried it out, a lot of people are making a considerable amount of money from it but I've never given it a shot.

Personally I think it's not a surprise for me that there are alot of people who are not yet on freelance but I believe there are many who knows but could not participate. there is high low level of education in some places.
Well I think some people might still be unaware of the issue of internet and the possible ways of earnings online this maybe due to lack of civilisation even though not all of them but there are people who know but don't want to get involved.

Last edited:
One of the recognised platform where you can make money online is freelancing platform and it is indeed one of the best that you can try if you wished to make reasonable amount of money on the internet presently.

It is correct that so many people are all unaware of the concept of freelancing and it is indeed a very wonderful thing to do and one should try as much as possible to get acquainted to the elemental understanding.

It is correct that so many people are all unaware of the concept of freelancing and it is indeed a very wonderful thing to do and one should try as much as possible to get acquainted to the elemental understanding.
It is better to be aware of the concept of making money on freelancing site so that you can gain enough recognition and make reasonable amount of money with the tactics that you have gained over time.

this is actually very true. I have come across people who stated bluntly that they are not interested in making money online. Some of them maybe because of their past experience.
I didn't think it's good for one to use his passed experience to bring about final conclusion and judgement towards specific business. I always stay away from people like this.

I didn't think it's good for one to use his passed experience to bring about final conclusion and judgement towards specific business. I always stay away from people like this.
I will not blame people like that because you must learn from past experience and you must relate them with the present in order to predict the future or make judgement of the future.

sometimes you don't need to blame such people because some of them lost their life savings. I have heard stories of people that lost their life savings on Ponzi schemes.

So many people still do not know that you need to carry out necessary marketing on freelancing website so that you can gain the recognition on the platform.

There are many people who tend to gain recognition on many important platforms like Freelancer and Upwork. They are bidding websites that require you to prove yourself first.

sometimes you don't need to blame such people because some of them lost their life savings. I have heard stories of people that lost their life savings on Ponzi schemes.
For sure I have seen Allot of instance like this, whereby some people invest Al there Live savings on ponzi scheme.
Once they reach there target they eventually run with people money.

For sure I have seen Allot of instance like this, whereby some people invest Al there Live savings on ponzi scheme.
Once they reach there target they eventually run with people money.
Yeah, if you want to invest in Ponzi schemes and you want to take the risk you should always do that with little amount of money. Investing your life savings is not advisable and that is what so many people do especially newbies.

Yeah, if you want to invest in Ponzi schemes and you want to take the risk you should always do that with little amount of money. Investing your life savings is not advisable and that is what so many people do especially newbies.
You're absolutely right by saying this, but as far as I am concern there's nothing that will make me to invest on ponzi scheme again. Because as times goes on they tends to go with people money.

Well there is no doubt that many are aware of the freelance site but just don't have much interest about it. Just as others are much interested in trading, so also some are much interested in freelance and won't love to engaged into another.

You're absolutely right by saying this, but as far as I am concern there's nothing that will make me to invest on ponzi scheme again. Because as times goes on they tends to go with people money.
I think this is actually a better decision. It is better you do not invest in Ponzi schemes with your money because it is risky. But I am just saying that for people who wants to take the risk.

I think this is actually a better decision. It is better you do not invest in Ponzi schemes with your money because it is risky. But I am just saying that for people who wants to take the risk.
So many people got it wrong by investing in hyip programs because it is an established fact that high yield investment investment scheme will definitely turn out to be a scam.

Considering freelancing has just lately emerged as a legitimate employment path, the general public is still mainly ignorant of it. Furthermore, there is a lack of knowledge and understanding of freelancing and the advantages it brings. Additionally, because freelancing lacks reliability and safety, it has a connotation that some people find offensive. Furthermore, it might be challenging to keep up the degree of diligence and motivation needed for freelancing.
I don't think that freelancing just emerge, it has been around for quite some time now and it was after the pandemic that people started keying in more into the opportunity that it presents.

So many people got it wrong by investing in hyip programs because it is an established fact that high yield investment investment scheme will definitely turn out to be a scam.
Yeah, sometimes some people do it purposely just because they want to make quick money. I have actually done that before and at the end of the day I was not able to cash out.

Yeah, sometimes some people do it purposely just because they want to make quick money. I have actually done that before and at the end of the day I was not able to cash out.
Most of the people that got scammed by hyip projects are averagely greedy. If you are looking for ways to make a humongous profit with little amount of investment, you will likely fall victim.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds