Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

Well I think the concept of freelance has been long open or exposed to alot of people and I believe many of people have joined though there are people who have no desire to work on freelance.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is a very important to get acquianted to the concept of freelancing activities before you can proceed into such enterprise because you will need to exhibit your professional skills to make money.

It is a very important to get acquianted to the concept of freelancing activities before you can proceed into such enterprise because you will need to exhibit your professional skills to make money.
It is not good to work in any platform with half baked knowledge. It is good to gain enough experience on the concept of how the platform operates before we can decide to proceed to it.

Most of the people that got scammed by hyip projects are averagely greedy. If you are looking for ways to make a humongous profit with little amount of investment, you will likely fall victim.
That is actually the simple truth. but at the same time lack of experience can also make people to fall for such kind of platforms because they have not grabbed proper concept of making money online.

Actually, I see a lot of people being "terrified" of freelancing. They know freelancing but do not want to try their hands because they are afraid of rejection. You need elaborate skills to become successful.

I think this is actually a better decision. It is better you do not invest in Ponzi schemes with your money because it is risky. But I am just saying that for people who wants to take the risk.
In as much as you don't want to fall victim of been scammed then it's high time for you to make sure you stay away on sites like the ponzi scheme. I have made up my mind never to do that.

In as much as you don't want to fall victim of been scammed then it's high time for you to make sure you stay away on sites like the ponzi scheme. I have made up my mind never to do that.
It is always better not to join Ponzi schemes because it's a way at which people lose money and it is not encouraging. I would prefer that you to join such platform because it is a surefire that it will become a scam.

Actually based on analysis, I think alot of people are aware of the concept of freelance though some are not interested because they have other platforms that can give them what they want through the skills they have.
Yes it is true, most people that have known about online stuffs so far are already aware of the concept of freelance but the effort for most people to put on it, is really hard.

it is only people who are new to the internet that always fall for such kind of scam platforms. sometimes experienced people just want to invest money and make little profit and run away. I have done it before and I ended up losing money.

it is only people who are new to the internet that always fall for such kind of scam platforms. sometimes experienced people just want to invest money and make little profit and run away. I have done it before and I ended up losing money.
Yes that's the fact, it baffles me the more anytime I see some people trying to invest in order to make huge amount of money without stressing themselves, most of this sites are scam.

Yes, those kind of platforms are usually scam. they really come up with so many stories in order to be able to convince people to invest their money. Newbies are fond of investing on such websites.
Yes that's the fact, it baffles me the more anytime I see some people trying to invest in order to make huge amount of money without stressing themselves, most of this sites are scam.

Yes, those kind of platforms are usually scam. they really come up with so many stories in order to be able to convince people to invest their money. Newbies are fond of investing on such websites.
For sure, I have been seeing this type of site most times, but I make sure I don't fall into there trap, I think most people that are usually scammed are the newbies when it comes to making money online.

For sure, I have been seeing this type of site most times, but I make sure I don't fall into there trap, I think most people that are usually scammed are the newbies when it comes to making money online.
It is very necessary to ensure that you carry out proper analysis on a particular platform that you wish to use so that you will not fall victim of scams online.

Well I think alot of people are aware of freelance just that they haven't been participating from any of the site. may be that have a different websites to which they have been earning from.

Yes, people who are not yet experienced in the online space have higher chances of falling for those kind of platforms. they always tell stories that will make people to fall for them.

Yes, people who are not yet experienced in the online space have higher chances of falling for those kind of platforms. they always tell stories that will make people to fall for them.
That's the fact, but I'm pretty sure that most of the people who fall into trap like this, is either they don't have idea about how the thing goes, or rather they are newbies when it comes to making money online.

That's the fact, but I'm pretty sure that most of the people who fall into trap like this, is either they don't have idea about how the thing goes, or rather they are newbies when it comes to making money online.
Of course, most people who fall for scams on the internet are people who are still looking for different ways of making money. Another thing that makes people to fall for such platforms is greed

Of course, most people who fall for scams on the internet are people who are still looking for different ways of making money. Another thing that makes people to fall for such platforms is greed
I think In as much as you don't want to fall victim of been scammed, it's high time for you make good research about the site you want to invest your money into, not all site are legit.

I think In as much as you don't want to fall victim of been scammed, it's high time for you make good research about the site you want to invest your money into, not all site are legit.
Most of the Investment websites on the internet are scam and if you're not careful they will run away with your money. It is better to learn a skill or perform microtasks online to make money.

Most of the people that got scammed by hyip projects are averagely greedy. If you are looking for ways to make a humongous profit with little amount of investment, you will likely fall victim.
It is good to be aware of the concept of freelancing sites so that you will not get scammed by any kind of programs. It is when you are informed then it will be difficult to fall into the hands of any scams.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds