Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

I have given up on freelancing website for a very long time because I know that this website would only favour those that have been on their platform for quite a long time and those who have already gained enough reviews.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I fall in that category because I understand the concept that is involved in promoting gigs on freelancing sites but I think I'm not interested because of the pathetic stories that I heard about online freelancing discouraged me to dedicate my time on those platforms.
you need to understand that it is not easy to make money on any kind of Freelancing platform. I have also heard some unpleasant stories from some freelancing platforms but that will not discourage me if I want to go into it.

Actually earning online does not only depends on freelance, there are many other site that people earned based on desire and benefit. maybe they know but don't want to participate.

Actually earning online does not only depends on freelance, there are many other site that people earned based on desire and benefit. maybe they know but don't want to participate.
Definitely, not everyone is interested in making money from freelancing websites. A lot of people are aware but majority of them do not find interest in working on such kind of platforms.

Most people will not or are not aware of the concept of freelancing is because one they are might not be interested in freelancing or they do not try to go deep in there study of freelancing or lack of mentorship.

Well sometimes is not like they are not aware, there are people who are aware of freelance for a long time but they don't felt like to participate maybe because they have othet platform that earned them more money than freelance.

The concept of freelancing is not something that one can just know it at once, it usually takes time and only if you are a studying type and again you are being mentored

Well I may say, that people are aware of it somehow but don't really know how it works maybe because there is no one nearby to let them know much about it.
The internet now is becoming a global compound for all.

You did be surprised about how much people know about freelancing right now, its just that most people do not take it seriously due to the fact that it can be pretty competitive most of the times, especially for beginners.
At the beginning of my freelancing journey this was one of the things that discouraged me, the level of competition that I noticed was prevalent on the platform but as I persevere I started to breakthrough and got some customer base for myself

The concept of freelancing is not something that one can just know it at once, it usually takes time and only if you are a studying type and again you are being mentored
the first step towards becoming a successful freelancer is acquiring a skill that is in demand. A skill like web designing, graphics designing is very competitive these days and you can use them to make money if you're consistent.

Some people lack the ability to access the necessary information on freelancing and others do not have the access to the internet. Others lack interest in online freelancing or of any nature and that makes them feel apathy towards engaging in it

I also think it is because so many people are laggin behind in the online world so they do it know about all of these. Some people know about freelancing but they do not believe that there is a way to make money online.

Actually based on analysis, I think alot of people are aware of the concept of freelance though some are not interested because they have other platforms that can give them what they want through the skills they have.

Actually based on analysis, I think alot of people are aware of the concept of freelance though some are not interested because they have other platforms that can give them what they want through the skills they have.
Freelancing is a good way of making money online. There are many ways of making money online and freelancing is one or even prominent among them. However, freelancing is not as easy as some people think.

Freelancing is a good way of making money online. There are many ways of making money online and freelancing is one or even prominent among them. However, freelancing is not as easy as some people think.
Before considering the freelance jobs, you would need to gain enough skills and experience on the particular niche that you want to concentrate on because that is what will take in the money on freelancing sites

If you're looking for a prominent way to make money online very quickly, then you would have to consider the freelancing jobs because it is a venture that is going to give you a reasonable amount of money on the internet.

Yeah, but the number of people who are into freelancing around the world is huge. the competition in many freelancing platforms has actually stiffened because many people are getting educated about the concept of freelancing everyday.

Since the number of freelancers are so huge, the competition in this field has increased more than you can even think. This is why many people are struggling in this field.

Since the number of freelancers are so huge, the competition in this field has increased more than you can even think. This is why many people are struggling in this field.
If you are really interested in making money on freelancing site you should work towards gaining enough skills so that you can overcome the saturation and make money for yourself.

To face reality , the freelancing platforms are getting saturated and it is becoming difficult to get jobs except if you have a professional level skill and that could only be the way out .

Yes, the number of freelancers on the internet is huge and this has made competition to be very high. But if you no have to position yourself very well you can actually be able to attract some clients.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds