Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

Too many people are not aware of the concept of freelance jobs but it is quite easy to carry out but it will take time because you need positive reviews to increase your presence on freelancing sites.

Indeed, many people have a harder time understanding what freelancing means. I live in a country where this concept is really not grasped by many people.

Advertisement Placeholder
You did be surprised about how much people know about freelancing right now, its just that most people do not take it seriously due to the fact that it can be pretty competitive most of the times, especially for beginners.

You did be surprised about how much people know about freelancing right now, its just that most people do not take it seriously due to the fact that it can be pretty competitive most of the times, especially for beginners.
I would say categorically that so many people are taking freelancing jobs as serious as much as possible because they knew that they could earn reasonable amount of money there but getting jobs from such platform is becoming harder by the passage of time.

Indeed, many people have a harder time understanding what freelancing means. I live in a country where this concept is really not grasped by many people.
it is only natural for so many people to doubt the concept of freelancing and wouldn't even understand such. If you have the opportunity you can actually explain to them what it means.

it is only natural for so many people to doubt the concept of freelancing and wouldn't even understand such. If you have the opportunity you can actually explain to them what it means.
I don't think that there is a spectacular concept that need to be adopted on financing website other than to gain recognition and increase their presence. Without this, you cannot gain the attention of the employers or clients.

Do you know that the freelancing sites are saturated? So many people are aware of this website but they may not be acquainted to the elemental rules and regulation or strategy that will make them earn money from the site.
Making money from freelancing platforms is not easy. I have tried in the past and I did not make any money from it. The only money I made from freelancing were from local forum, not from freelancing platforms. Even though I joined close to 3 of them.

I don't think that there is a spectacular concept that need to be adopted on financing website other than to gain recognition and increase their presence. Without this, you cannot gain the attention of the employers or clients.
Freelancing websites are already very popular and a lot of clients always know about them. Whenever I need an article writer I'll be able go to Freelancing platforms and look for people who will do the job. It is only people who are not conversant with the online space that will not know about it.

Many people still don't believe that there is a way that you can earn money online. So they have never explored to know that there is something called freelancing. It is only after you believe in online earning that you will get to know about freelancing.

I live in a country where the concept of freelancing is recently gaining popularity. Around seven years ago, when I used to speak to people about freelancing, they acted as if they knew nothing about it. I have noticed that even today, many people are clearly unaware about this concept! Why is this so? Will freelancing ever gain the popularity it actually deserves?
Most people don't want to be aware of freelancing and online jobs because most of them think that everything related to online earnings are scam, they need to change their mindset.

The concept to adopt if you want to become a full-time freelancer are acute because the freelancing platforms are becoming more competitive unlike what we used to have about decades ago so there's got a lot of things to learn.

Many people still don't believe that there is a way that you can earn money online. So they have never explored to know that there is something called freelancing. It is only after you believe in online earning that you will get to know about freelancing.
A lot of people still believe it is possible to make money online, that is why there is a lot of competition on different freelancing platforms. The competition is getting stiffer every single day.

A lot of people still believe it is possible to make money online, that is why there is a lot of competition on different freelancing platforms. The competition is getting stiffer every single day.
So many people believed that they can earn reasonable amount of money on freelancing sites and that is why you would see a lot of people getting involved on a daily basis. The most important thing is that it becomes more difficult to defeat the professionals.

So many people believed that they can earn reasonable amount of money on freelancing sites and that is why you would see a lot of people getting involved on a daily basis. The most important thing is that it becomes more difficult to defeat the professionals.
venturing into a freelancing platform is not a war. All you need is to learn some techniques from the professionals and know exactly how they are using to promote their own gigs to attract clients.

Unfortunately, they think that making money online and being a freelancer is a kind of fiction and even if making money online were possible, people might be making a really low amount of money.

Unfortunately, they think that making money online and being a freelancer is a kind of fiction and even if making money online were possible, people might be making a really low amount of money.
You have a very valid point because so many people still believe that it is extremely impossible to make money as a freelancer on the internet.

Yeah, but the number of people who are into freelancing around the world is huge. the competition in many freelancing platforms has actually stiffened because many people are getting educated about the concept of freelancing everyday.

Most people are unaware about the concept of freelancing because they are lacking mentorship and again, they do not go for further studies and what they know alone won't help them.

The basic concept on freelancing sites are not far-fetched and it is basically 2 showcase your gigs right in the front of the audience and ensure that your presence on the freelancing sites are enhanced.

The basic concept on freelancing sites are not far-fetched and it is basically 2 showcase your gigs right in the front of the audience and ensure that your presence on the freelancing sites are enhanced.
Probably, but in my own opinion the freelancing space is already saturated because of the high competition on different freelabcing platforms. So many people are already aware of the concept of freelancing.

Yes that is one fact too, once you do not bother to know about online earning, it will be hard for you to know about freelancing than talking about the concept of earning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds