Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

Freelancing has actually come to stay and a lot of people are fully aware of it. It is only people who are not active in the online space that does not know what freelensing is. It is very competitive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Freelancing has actually come to stay and a lot of people are fully aware of it. It is only people who are not active in the online space that does not know what freelensing is. It is very competitive.
There are so many people that have made fortune for themselves on freelancing platform and that is why I wouldn't mind to join freelancing work to gain freelancing jobs in order to make money.

There are so many people that have made fortune for themselves on freelancing platform and that is why I wouldn't mind to join freelancing work to gain freelancing jobs in order to make money.
Yes, the freelancing space is very lucrative and I even met someone who succeeded as a freelancer yesterday. it requires a lot of consistency if you really want to become a successful freelancer.

I didn't think it's good for one to use his passed experience to bring about final conclusion and judgement towards specific business. I always stay away from people like this.
What did not work out well for you, might work out well for the other person and you should not use your own experience as final judgement but as insight from other people to learn from.

The concept of freelancing platform differs from each other and the level of experience that we are going to use to approach each and every freelancing programs will also differ based on our different skills.

Most people that are still unaware of freelancing to me are people that are still newbie to online working or have not started working online yet that will not be aware of freelancing.

This means that you should carry out proper analysis on any platform you wish to join so that you will not fall victim of scams website that are flooded internet.

I think the concept of freelance, had now become so popular to some extent it can be considered as a universal word. Since and after the pandemic, alot of people have got exposed to such on the internet.

I think the concept of freelance, had now become so popular to some extent it can be considered as a universal word. Since and after the pandemic, alot of people have got exposed to such on the internet.
Actually the concept of freelance is known to only people that they are working wholeheartedly online, because they want to earn and also learn at the same time.

Freelancing is a very good way to make money provided you understand the concept and basic concept is building a stunning profile that will attract clients.

Freelancing is a very good way to make money provided you understand the concept and basic concept is building a stunning profile that will attract clients.
Creating a portfolio that is attractive on freelancing site is one of the ways to generate passive income because such a portfolio would keep attracting clients to your gigs.

Personally I can't really believe the fact that there are alot of people who.are still unaware of the concept of freelance.

Since during and after the pandemic, alot of people get exposed to alot of online earnings opportunities.

Most of the Investment websites on the internet are scam and if you're not careful they will run away with your money. It is better to learn a skill or perform microtasks online to make money.
Making money through investment is a nice idea, but this days it's expected of you to be extra careful. In as much as you want to make considerable amount of money. Then stay away from scam sites.
It is good to be aware of the concept of freelancing sites so that you will not get scammed by any kind of programs. It is when you are informed then it will be difficult to fall into the hands of any scams.
The number of freelancers out there Are much, even though some of them don't even know how to work perfectly as a freelancer, stay away from such type of people, stay are also scammers.

Last edited:
Making money through investment is a nice idea, but this days it's expected of you to be extra careful. In as much as you want to make considerable amount of money. Then stay away from scam sites.

The number of freelancers out there Are much, even though some of them don't even know how to work perfectly as a freelancer, stay away from such type of people, stay are also scammers.
There are huge number of freelancers online and we've got to understand that engaging in freelance jobs needs a lot of skill and experience if you want to excel in it.

that one is not a problem because there are several legitimate freelancing platforms on the internet. There are many popular ones in which you can venture into to get started as a freelancer.

that one is not a problem because there are several legitimate freelancing platforms on the internet. There are many popular ones in which you can venture into to get started as a freelancer.
There are allot of freelancers out there, I think the only way out to get a legitimate freelancer that can handle your work, is just by you seeking enquiry from someone who is into the process.

There are allot of freelancers out there, I think the only way out to get a legitimate freelancer that can handle your work, is just by you seeking enquiry from someone who is into the process.
If it is freelancers you are looking for there are a lot of them on fiverr. Of course most of them are legitimate and they can handle your work very well. You also give them rating after they must have finished your work.

If it is freelancers you are looking for there are a lot of them on fiverr. Of course most of them are legitimate and they can handle your work very well. You also give them rating after they must have finished your work.
It is also important to be mindful of freelancers that will build a very attractive profile but they are not professionals. This is what is happening on freelancing website currently.

The fact that people are not aware of the concept of freelance, is not true personally am aware of people whom have been introduced into the platform, but were not willing to work.

Some of them decide to go into different earning platforms than freelance.

It is also important to be mindful of freelancers that will build a very attractive profile but they are not professionals. This is what is happening on freelancing website currently.
If you have very attractive profile and you are not professional then you will get bad ratings. when people see bad ratings on your profile they will actually not give you a job as a freelancer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds