Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why So Many People Are Still Unaware About The Concept Of Freelancing?

So many people still do not know that you need to carry out necessary marketing on freelancing website so that you can gain the recognition on the platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
I live in a country where the concept of freelancing is recently gaining popularity. Around seven years ago, when I used to speak to people about freelancing, they acted as if they knew nothing about it. I have noticed that even today, many people are clearly unaware about this concept! Why is this so? Will freelancing ever gain the popularity it actually deserves?
Yes, there are still people who do not know anything about Freelancing There are some underdeveloped countries where there is no awareness about it, even if it is, only a few people have about it, who are earning money by doing illegal work through freelancer.

Freelancing is gradually getting the needed attention it deserves and it would be a couple of years before it becomes know more in my country but people are embracing online hustle more as the day go by

I live in a country where the concept of freelancing is recently gaining popularity. Around seven years ago, when I used to speak to people about freelancing, they acted as if they knew nothing about it. I have noticed that even today, many people are clearly unaware about this concept! Why is this so? Will freelancing ever gain the popularity it actually deserves?
Considering freelancing has just lately emerged as a legitimate employment path, the general public is still mainly ignorant of it. Furthermore, there is a lack of knowledge and understanding of freelancing and the advantages it brings. Additionally, because freelancing lacks reliability and safety, it has a connotation that some people find offensive. Furthermore, it might be challenging to keep up the degree of diligence and motivation needed for freelancing.

Freelancing is a good way of making money online, even though freelancers are rampant everywhere, but in order to make money you have to make sure you bring out new unique strategies.

Promoting your gigs for people to recognise it is very crucial and I think that links could be shared on social media in order to promote your gigs on freelancing website
People who are interested will click your link and get you hired.

Yes that is one fact too, once you do not bother to know about online earning, it will be hard for you to know about freelancing than talking about the concept of earning.
it is true that many people are not aware of the concept of online freelancing. But the freelancing space is already very much saturated which means that a lot of people are aware of it already.

Probably, but in my own opinion the freelancing space is already saturated because of the high competition on different freelabcing platforms. So many people are already aware of the concept of freelancing.
Yes, freelancing platforms are saturated with freelancers already. But that does not change the fact that some people are still not aware about the possibility of making money online as a freelancer. It may be hard to believe it but it's a fact.

Yes, freelancing platforms are saturated with freelancers already. But that does not change the fact that some people are still not aware about the possibility of making money online as a freelancer. It may be hard to believe it but it's a fact.
I think we are actually saying the same thing. I know the fact that so many people around the world do not know the concept of freelancing but the number of people who are aware has even made freelancing platforms to be saturated.

I think we are actually saying the same thing. I know the fact that so many people around the world do not know the concept of freelancing but the number of people who are aware has even made freelancing platforms to be saturated.
Although, many people do not the understand concept of freelancing, the number of people that are you joining cryptocurrency everyday is high than those bwhobque f

Understanding the concept of freelancing jobs has to do a lot with the level of skills that you have garnered because when you have the relevant skill, you have got all the concept.

Although, many people do not the understand concept of freelancing, the number of people that are you joining cryptocurrency everyday is high than those bwhobque f
Of course almost everybody wants to make money through freelancing because it is lucrative. People are learning different skills every day and wants to monetize it. that is why so many freelancing platforms are competitive.

Actually there is no doubt that there are alot of people who don't know much about freelance site yet and other ways of making money online. though it depends. some have no total interest about it.

I believe that more people are becoming aware of freelancing. Freelancing has been around for a long time. I first began in 2008. With technological advancements, more people are choosing to work from home. Working from home also has a number of advantages. You have the freedom to work at your own pace and spend more time with your family.

I believe that more people are becoming aware of freelancing. Freelancing has been around for a long time. I first began in 2008. With technological advancements, more people are choosing to work from home. Working from home also has a number of advantages. You have the freedom to work at your own pace and spend more time with your family.
Yeah, the concept of online freelancing has gained so much popularity and it will continue as time goes by. In fact, so many people are choosing to work online more than offline. Which is a great choice given that there are so many advantages.

Actually there is no doubt that there are alot of people who don't know much about freelance site yet and other ways of making money online. though it depends. some have no total interest about it.
I think interest is one of the major things here. There are some people who are aware of freelancing but they are not interested. I have been aware of freelancing for a while but I've not really had the motivation to start fully even though I have account on some of the platforms.

I think interest is one of the major things here. There are some people who are aware of freelancing but they are not interested. I have been aware of freelancing for a while but I've not really had the motivation to start fully even though I have account on some of the platforms.
I think I fall in that category because I understand the concept that is involved in promoting gigs on freelancing sites but I think I'm not interested because of the pathetic stories that I heard about online freelancing discouraged me to dedicate my time on those platforms.

Understanding the concept on freelancing site is not difficult if you have certain amount of money to spend because if you want to gain recognition on freelancing sites, you still need to spend money.

There is no doubt that there are alot of people around the world that don't know about freelance and so also the internet most especially those in the rural area of third world countries. maybe due to lack of technology or knowledge.

Understanding the concept of freelancing should not be difficult because freelancing has a very simple strategy and approach but you need to spend some money if you want to gain recognition on freelancing websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds