Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

It's true that failure is a good teacher and most success stories are not complete without periods of failure but the level and frequency of the failures can be reduced if we walk with mentors and ride on their knowledge.
That's why learning and self development is important so you'll avoid what the others fell victim of.

Advertisement Placeholder
Because you meant have consider how long it took you to complete such task and it turn out to be a failure, because it is not easy to start something and after considering the time, sleepless nights and funs spend in order to see the project come out successfully.

Failure is the best teacher not experience even though it does not means necessarily you most failed but you can have experience on a particular activity but will be very less compared to someone who failed and correct his mistakes.
Well, to some extent, I dont consider failure as the best teacher because there are alot of people, whenever they fail, they fail forever because they will lack the interest to try what they have failed already.

Last edited:
Failure is the best teacher not experience even though it does not means necessarily you most failed but you can have experience on a particular activity but will be very less compared to someone who failed and correct his mistakes.
Well, to some extent, I dont consider failure as the best teacher because there are alot of people, whenever they fail, they fail forever because they will lack the interest to try what they have failed already.
We always learn more from our failure because we wouldn't want the mistakes we did at first to repeat itself , and we always enjoy our success story and didn't reminisce on any mistakes.

You have to Fail to get Experience. Success never come without failing. Everytime you fail you'll get experience out of it. Fail is Unavoidable.
When it comes to doing business and acheiving success,it all depends on the parspective of the individual involved.For me personally i see any strategy i take that did not go down well for the business as an event,and i learn from it,knowing that it is just anothe way of not doing business right.

I don't even know why people keep on believing this , I don't even know why I can't see it in this point of view to me failure is actually the best teacher. Failure will Leads to experience and experience is the best teacher.

There are alot of failure attached to business and you can be more experienced if you dont fail and when you fail, your experience will teach you on how to avoid the same happening.

Failure is the best teacher because we actually learn from our mistakes and whenever we are succesful , we never for once thinks about our shortcomings during success.

Actually people have different perspectives on the issue of failure. Actually failure means so many things and if you want to be successful, you most learn from your mistakes and admit it.

No matter the experience that somebody is going to have about something it is never going to be as exact as failing. This is because it is going to give you an exact exception about what not to do when you are into that business and that is the best.

The fact is that failure is a result of an experience, and then this is a major reason why people tend to say that experience is the best teacher, because experience is what will give you the failure.

We tend to always feel relaxed and enjoy our succes in business and we don't tend to see our blemish and the mistakes we make in the midst of success, so thats why we learn more from our mistakes.

People fail in business for several reason but your ability to learn from the mistake you make is the key to success,so you need to work hard learn from your mistake and move on then success can easyly come without problem so the first step is for you to learn how to deal with the cause of your failure,this can create room for success

Failure is the best teacher in the world because through failure , you can a learn a lot of things and know the exact reason for your failure in business and work on improving

Multiple experiences is very good for somebody who wants to start a business but then you cannot be able to compare it with how failure is because you have already tasted the adverse possible scenario in that and as such it is already implanted in you.

People fail in business for several reason but your ability to learn from the mistake you make is the key to success,so you need to work hard learn from your mistake and move on then success can easyly come without problem so the first step is for you to learn how to deal with the cause of your failure,this can create room for success
The failure is not a problem because we are not perfect because we at human and we make mistakes , but the issue is the ability to know the reason why we failed and work toward acheiving the goal again when we try.

I believe that the both of them are very good eye-openers but then there is nothing that you can be able to compare with having tried something and failed. This is going to give you exactly what you should do in order to prevent a business from going otherwise.

Failure is the best teacher not experience because the moment you fail,you will definitely have the mindset of succeeding next time,because you already knows the causes of the failure.
Having the mindset of succeeding when you have tasted defeat is one of the ways of learning from failure and working on the reason why you failed and looking for a way to defeat you failure.

It is indeed a very good mindset to look at failure as an opportunity for learning. Failing at something, big or small, can be difficult to handle emotionally, but if you look at what you can take away from it and use that to bounce back, they can be a powerful tool in your hands.

We derive joy and always celebrate our success without looking back even when we make mistakes but we take solace and thinks about what makes us fail whenever We fails and work on the part of the failure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds