Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why is Failure The Best Teacher? Not Experience

You are mixing the whole thing together. Experience is definitely what you have seen overall. It encompass the successful situations and failures that you have passed through.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually failure is good but in some instances it has so much negative impact on some entrepreneurs most especially those who can not withstand challenges. actually when you fail you learn from your failure because it's the reason to experience.

I think that if you fail at something or make a big mistake once, you need to learn from it and make changes so that you don’t repeat your mistake/failure. If you keep making the same mistakes over and over again, then that’s the problem you need to address. Experience is just a by product, not necessarily better.

The two option (Failure and experience ) are practically the same thing because failure is part of experience but when we are succesful , we tend not to remember our negative side.
The whole thing is juggled together by you . You have to tell us your point in a clearer statement. The truth is that failure is part of experience and that tells you that experience is the best teacher.

It will be totally wrong for you to say that failure is the best experience..the major thing is that experience is the best teacher. Failure is never the best teacher, it's a very wrong notion.

It will be totally wrong for you to say that failure is the best experience..the major thing is that experience is the best teacher. Failure is never the best teacher, it's a very wrong notion.
It's not a wrong notion , and its actually the fact, though both success and failure are from experience , but have you realised that you never think about you mistakes whenever you succeed in something? But when you fail , you will sit down and think about what makes you fail , and decided to use another strategy to tackle the problem , thats what they call success through failure and its the best experience.

Actually I consider failure as the best teacher because you can had experience without failure. unless you fail you will learn from that and it becomes your experience.

It's not a wrong notion , and its actually the fact, though both success and failure are from experience , but have you realised that you never think about you mistakes whenever you succeed in something? But when you fail , you will sit down and think about what makes you fail , and decided to use another strategy to tackle the problem , thats what they call success through failure and its the best experience.
That is why the statement talks about the experience. Failure is part of experience but a bad experience. We need to follow the statement accordingly and not twist it.

That is why the statement talks about the experience. Failure is part of experience but a bad experience. We need to follow the statement accordingly and not twist it.
Nobody is twisting it , the problem is success and failure are both part of experience, but let me ask you a question , whenever you pass your exam or you succeed in your business, have you ever sat down and think about where you made mistakes?the probability is 5%, but when someone fails , that's when he or she will be in a sober period and thinks about where and how he made mistake, and look for a better alternative way of tackling the failure.

I do not think that there's anything somebody can be able to witness that is almost exactly as failure. This is because you are going to be knowing exactly the areas that you are not supposed to enter into.

The failure is part of the experience that you have gained. So in the actual fact , experience is the best teacher. The only difference is that you will learn in a very hard way with failure.

Nobody is twisting it , the problem is success and failure are both part of experience, but let me ask you a question , whenever you pass your exam or you succeed in your business, have you ever sat down and think about where you made mistakes?the probability is 5%, but when someone fails , that's when he or she will be in a sober period and thinks about where and how he made mistake, and look for a better alternative way of tackling the failure.
We are on the same page but it seems you don't understand my point. Simply put, failure is an experience but the negative version. So , if we say , experience is the best teacher, we are not wrong.

I think failure allows people to grow beyond what they thought they were capable of. This requires the person to be willing to get back on the horse though and not everyone does once they fall off.

I personally believe that somebody is going to be having much more better preparation for business if he has experience over failure. Inexperienced you must have touched a lot of things but in failure it is possible that you have only touched one thing.

The way I understand it, failures give birth to experience and experience means having the knowledge of failure and success at the same time making you able to carry out business activities wisely for growth and business development... I would say experience experience is the best teacher.

Failure is the best teacher mainly because failure is also part of experience but a negative experience that we don't want to happen anymore , so we work on our mistakes to avoid future occurrences.

Both are best teachers but one of the only difference is that one teaches you once you want to learn experience while the other teaches you well once learn and you fail that is failure. Note that all plus the failure is also experience.

Yes I believe that failure is the best teacher not experience. Before experience comes, failure was already registered. We can only become better and better on daily bases and this must be through the pathway of failure.

We are on the same page but it seems you don't understand my point. Simply put, failure is an experience but the negative version. So , if we say , experience is the best teacher, we are not wrong.
I understand you my brother , both success and failure are part of experience but we normally look and sit down to restrategize when we fail so as not to allow the negative experience repeat itself.

You can definitely agree that if you are hurt by something once then you are never going to do it again and that is the most purest form of having an experience with something before.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds